• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

MikeMyers

You beat Elesa's Flaffy and two of the trainers leading up to Elesa. This was your first shot at a gym leader.

Nice. Your team is the same level as mine, and I'm one gym ahead of you.

Here are my Gym Leader battles so far:

Cheren:
Patrat - Oshawott
Lillpup - Lillpup

Roxie:
Koffing - Dewott
Whirlipede - Growlithe

Burgh:
Swadloon - Zubat
Dwebble - Dewott
Leavanny - Herdier

Elesa:
Emolga - Herdier
Flaffy - Herdier
Zebstrika - Herdier

Clay:
Krokorok - Dewott
Sandslash - Herdier
Exadrill - Herdier

Emitan

Can someone explain why leveling up a Drilbur is so hard? I'm training one for Elesa's gym and it can't do any damage to Audinos even with Dig so I have to switch in another Pokémon just to deal damage which means less XP.

AND THEN I HAVE TO TRAIN MY ROGGENROLA

Teknoman

Is is lucky that I caught an Eevee within 15 seconds of walking on the grass? I wasn't even thinking about him at the time, then I saw him and I was like "Sure, why not." Probably never see another one for some time if I tried. Anyway I'm loving this game a lot simply because you can bulid your "dream" team way earlier than any past games.

Rocking a team of Snivy, Flaaffy, Growlithe, Riolu and Swablu currently. BTW I have a Magby that I'm not crazy about, I wouldn't mind trading the little guy for an Elekid if anyone's interested.

Yes. It took me over half an hour to find one.

Took me about an hour or so. So yup, lucky. Of course I got lucky with Riolu, so I guess I cant complain.

ffdgh

Can someone explain why leveling up a Drilbur is so hard? I'm training one for Elesa's gym and it can't do any damage to Audinos even with Dig so I have to switch in another Pokémon just to deal damage which means less XP.

AND THEN I HAVE TO TRAIN MY ROGGENROLA

It may have a bad attack iv....but for now what's its nature?

Burgh gym layout is great.

Haven't really kept up with this series in a long time, is Growlithe (later Arcanine) still good? I have it in the late 20s now and it's pretty weak, haven't evolved it yet though.

zroid

Banned
There probably won't be in the future either, because of that Relocator contraption. I'm sure they believe Celebi has gotten its G5 representation already.

Burgh gym layout is great.

Haven't really kept up with this series in a long time, is Growlithe (later Arcanine) still good? I have it in the late 20s now and it's pretty weak, haven't evolved it yet though.

Arcanine is a boss

Teknoman

Attract is the worst move in the game. FUCKING HELL JUST LET ME HIT YOU. ITS THE ONLY REASON YOU EXIST

jzociqNjO9gw3.jpg

Haha. In the Lostlorn Forest there is a waterfall. Atop said waterfall stands a Veteran trainer.

At first sight of his 5 Pokémon team, led by a level 51 Larvesta, I immediately pushed L+R+Start+Select.

No thanks.

So there's no way to catch every Pokemon?

You trade/transfer one from an old game.

Beelzebub

I'm trying to raise my Eevee's happiness for it to become Espeon, but without him leveling any further beforehand..meh, I feel like I don't want to leave Castelia City till I evolve this bitch, and it's night now so I cant even try... need them massages. Does walking around a ton really help with happiness? I also have a soothe bell on him now. Somehow it was very easy for my Riolu to evolve fairly quickly without any effort except having him placed first in the party.

Busaiku

Haha. In the Lostlorn Forest there is a waterfall. Atop said waterfall stands a Veteran trainer.

At first sight of his 5 Pokémon team, led by a level 51 Larvesta, I immediately pushed L+R+Start+Select.

No thanks.

How did you even get Waterfall if your Pokemon can't fight him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've always thought the soundtrack's to Pokemon were never anything special. Or at least, the ones I played(originals, Pearl, and Emerald), but the one in this game is so good. It kind of reminds me of Animal Crossing in some cities.

Team update after gym battle #5.

6NBC6.jpg

Beef solo'd this entire gym with Surf OHKOs against every Pokémon in the gym. It's also the first time he's had a chance to do anything important.

Top Bottom