• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Soul Beat

Hmmm, this is weird. On route 4, I've fought this same trainer three times now.

Is this another new addition to the game?

Are there other trainers like this?
I think pretty much all Breeders are like this. They'll battle you every time they see you. Provided you leave the area and come back.

ffdgh

I stopped after the 3rd gym and spent alot of time trading magnemites for join...well EpicAvenue
KuGsj.gif

Kurita

Will buy White 2 tomorrow.
How does the Memory Link work by the way ? (is that what it's called ? The feature to unlock cutscenes and other stuff with BW 1)

Busaiku

Hey, I'm at like 25 hours, and I only have 4 badges.
But I didn't waste my time with Musicals or Pokestar Studios or whatever, but catching those 5% in rustling grass is not easy.

Emitan

Will buy White 2 tomorrow.
How does the Memory Link work by the way ? (is that what it's called ? The feature to unlock cutscenes and other stuff with BW 1)

You need 2 DS systems to transfer the data. Or use Dream World save file syncing.

In regards to Join Avenue... how should I be dividing up having people set up a shop vs. recommending them to someone else's shop? I figured getting all of the shops set up initially would be best, but then I realized I have nothing whatsoever to base that thought process off of

Ragus

Banned
God damn it, I won't be able to play me White 2 untill at least wednesday :((((((((. Fucking online shops and their mistakes.

My god, I want to play this game.

Anybody know where the aerial ace TM is? Serebii says its on the runway in Mistralton but I can't find it.

Maybe I am missing something really obvious?

ffdgh

Anybody know where the aerial ace TM is? Serebii says its on the runway in Mistralton but I can't find it.

Maybe I am missing something really obvious?

thats for bw1

....edit that. go into the house above the pokemon center, talk to the kid in orange, THEN it'll be on the runway.

Morokh

Got both versions.

If I want to experience the harder mode you unlock with Black, can I just restart a game on my Black cartridge with this mode, or do I have to tranfer it to another cartridge to be able to do so ?

Busaiku

Why didn't Nintendo release a C-Gear app for 3DS.
I would gladly pay $10 for this...

I want the survey results, but I don't want to leave it in DS mode...

My god, I'm barely at the Virbank Complex and there are just too many good Pokemon. Riolu, Psyduck, Growlithe, Mareep, Magnemite. Why does the party limit have to be six :(

Top Bottom