• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Emitan

Post Badge 6 Spoilers:

I'm supposed to go to Opelucid City and fight Drayden but Twist Mountain is closed as is the shortcut from Driftveil City and the Marine Tube from Undella Town. What am I supposed to do?

ffdgh

Post Badge 6 Spoilers:

I'm supposed to go to Opelucid City and fight Drayden but Twist Mountain is closed as is the shortcut from Driftveil City and the Marine Tube from Undella Town. What am I supposed to do?

you're supposed to go to the
mistralton airport to ride the plane

oh go get the lucky egg from juniper in the pokemon tower too

Gym #8 update.

hqyci.jpg

MIKEMYERS RISING: REVENGEANCE

Well, doing something different in Black 2. Going to train Deino and Rufflet until I get more pokemon. Might add Shuckle or Swablu to my team lol

Emitan

Should I Master Ball
Cobalion
? Dude breaks out of my Ultra Balls no prob despite the fact he's at no health and paralyzed.

Firemind

dang

why does the run button gotta be right next to the bag button?

wanted to switch twice now and accidentally ran because i didn't press right on the dpad twice.

Should I Master Ball
Cobalion
? Dude breaks out of my Ultra Balls no prob despite the fact he's at no health and paralyzed.

If you can buy Dusk Balls, just wait for night time and try to catch him with those.

He has a catch rate of 3, which is as low as it goes. If you waste the Master Ball here, it just means you'll still have a hard time catching the rest of them.

Emitan

If you can buy Dusk Balls, just wait for night time and try to catch him with those.

He has a catch rate of 3, which is as low as it goes. If you waste the Master Ball here, it just means you'll still have a hard time catching the rest of them.

I'll just leave it for later then. Needed to buy some Dusk Balls anyway.

I'll just leave it for later then. Needed to buy some Dusk Balls anyway.

If you can find a way to induce sleep, try that too. It has a higher multiplier that paralysis.

I caught
Cobalion and Virizion
earlier today with sleep, False Swipe, a bit of luck, and a total of 10 normal Pokéballs.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT the Gym music is awesome in this game!

I thought the second Gym had some of the coolest and most original music in a Pokemon game, and the I step into
Burghs'
Gym.

I said goddamn.

Mr. Sam

Four badges in and I have to agree - all the gyms have been really well designed. Think I'll stop here for tonight. Four badges per day is good enough for me. Didn't see that Rock Slide coming, huh Emolga?

Just got up to Join Avenue and ended up losing a couple of hours just from participating in the Magnemite Coil and building up my avenue, it is dangerously addictive. Now if I only I could get someone who wants to open up the beauty shop I'd have all of them available.

Mr. Robot

I haven't had the time to play the game, i have only played it 2 times since sunday and im at the 3rd Gym leader, also i tried the dream world thing, and i can see myself getting addicted to that, it feels kinda like farmville plus the pokemons you can get through it, i will add you guys to my FC list when i get home.

Emitan

Game Freak continues their tradition of abysmal netcode yet again! Can't play with Palu because she keeps disconnecting :(

Red

Ugh ran into am Axew first thing in Mistralton Cave, tried whittling down its health but killed it with a crit... Fifty more randoms and havent seen another.

abrack08

Vaporeon. IF YOU CAN FIND A WATER STONE! >:|

You can get a water stone once you get surf, which is right after
beating Clay in Driftveill and doing the first Pokemon World Tournament
on Route 19. You can also buy one for 3 BP at PWT, which is what I did. As far as I know, without trading for a pokemon holding it or one that knows surf, you can't get one before then. A shame, because Vaporeon would have been helpful for the previous gym.

MicH

I love this game. So many great touches like the Deerling research facility now having all four types of Deerling. NPCs that tell you "The Cold Storsge was once located here". Love it.

Decided to tutor ThunderPunch onto Zeroth the Blaziken. Wish I had that when we fought Skyla. :/

My final team setup appears to be:

MikeMyers (Chikorita)
Seed Bomb/Body Slam/Toxic/Synthesis

Exterminie (Dwebble)
X-Scissor/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Shell Smash

S.Devil (Scrafty)
Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Ice Punch/Dragon Dance

Prof. Beef (Kingdra)
Still a Seadra right now.
Surf/Dragon Pulse/Ice Beam/Signal Beam

PK Gaming (Haxorus)
Dragon Claw/Earthquake/Brick Break/Dragon Dance