• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Merovin

1 badge with Oshawatt and Sewaddle on the team so far (with everyone pokémon for each route caught so far - gotta catch 'em all yo), forgot how much I love a new Pokémon game.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I stopped checking garbage after i realized any garbage can items show up on the dowsing machine.

WHAT?!

Also, how awesome is the dousing machine in this game? So awesome.

Can't believe I even used the Gen 4 one. Tapping the screen every 4 steps? Eugh...

7357i.jpg

*can't unsee a sword in the image*

I love checking out random objects and clicking them with A...

Red

WHAT?!

Also, how awesome is the dousing machine in this game? So awesome.

Can't believe I even used the Gen 4 one. Tapping the screen every 4 steps? Eugh...
Yes. Is there ever a reason not to use the dowsing machine?

But: why does it turn off when i save?

backlot

Yes. Is there ever a reason not to use the dowsing machine?

But: why does it turn off when i save?

Yeah, that's the worst part. I made Y button shortcuts for my items and Pokemon screens just so I wouldn't have to cancel out of the dowsing machine to use them. Still have to cancel it to save though.

If the next Pokemon games could have a permanent on screen version of the dowsing machine in one corner of the bottom screen that would be pretty cool. Hopefully alongside some other worthwhile second screen features.

Yesterday I captured N´s Darmanitan and Scraggy. Now I have to get them all!!!

Also, they re appear if you beat them?

Also:

A4-RNm_CIAMpYfS.jpg

Staying Classy!

for those that dont know and are playing a 3ds, hold either START or SELECT before starting the game. it'll load in its native size.

on my 5th badge with a current team of:

zoroark
emboar
magnezone
sigilyph
golduck
gigalith

it's really tempting to transfer from my black file but i'm trying to keep my team fresh until at least i finish the main game

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
amusingly, i've seen people make OTs for games they never end up playing. or playing much.

Not saying I haven't exactly done that... (didn't end up playing City Folk much at all) but saying I didn't play B/W is amusing for a variety of reasons. :p Not the least of which being I think I have the most posts in the last two OT's.

ffdgh

More 3ds triva for fun. Press the home button ingame, then press and hold the start button and press the d-pad up or down to adjust the screen brightness.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So I tried to access the C-Gear while I had Wi-Fi off and now there's an error. Am I boned?

More 3ds triva for fun. Press the home button ingame, then press and hold the start button and press the d-pad up or down to adjust the screen brightness.

This works for any DS or GBA game running on the 3DS, by the way.

Oh, and it works by putting the DS game on sleep mode if possible and not blocked. And it won't pause GBA games.

Hex

Banned
Right now I am running around the city with Genosect, Tornadus, thundrus (sp), Keldeo, Lucario, and Servine leveling up for Gym 3.
Want to start leveling an eevee I caught but waiting until I can breed them.

ffdgh

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the strange endings in pokestar and finally make flareon a star dahlings.

Oh yeah press left for power save off and right for it on.

They are absolutely, with 100% certainty, trolling the fuck out of everyone.
Oh yeah, GF is definitely on to something. Like in H
umilau City
, there's this one house where this lady's like, "
Walk with my Mienfoo for a few minutes, but STAY INSIDE THIS ROOM
." They pretty much trolled the heck out of
people who wanted following Pokemon

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This doesn't display in 3D on the 3DS does it? I could have sworn the (UK) TV ad I just saw said 'play it in 3D on 3DS'.

Korosenai

Hmmm, this is weird. On route 4, I've fought this same trainer three times now.

Is this another new addition to the game?

Are there other trainers like this?

Top Bottom