• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Just beat Drayden. Here's my current team:

Jake/Samurott (Level 50)
Ike/Arcanine (Level 51)
Emilie/Flygon (Level 46)
Xeros/Toxicroak (Level 49)
Kephas/Aggron (Level 53)
Erik/Galvantula (Level 48)

ffdgh

I'm literally thinking about buying a used DS from Gamestop so I can trade my stuff from White to Black 2 and then return it once I'm done.

I really hate that my other 3 DSes are 3 hours away. I need my EVed stuff from White. :(

If you have your carts with you use Pokécheck to send them to black 2 and no they will not become illegimate.

And I'm using lucario for post game stuff for the moment.

Just beat Drayden. Here's my current team:

Jake/Samurott (Level 50)
Ike/Arcanine (Level 51)
Emilie/Flygon (Level 46)
Xeros/Toxicroak (Level 49)
Kephas/Aggron (Level 53)
Erik/Galvantula (Level 48)

Are you using the Aron and Croagunk I traded you? Or did you just pass down their names?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Trying not to use Lucario in the post game but it's pretty hard to fight level 60 trainers with level 45 Pokémon!

Bring him out against things that can't damage him, buff up, win. That's how I cleared BW post game.

It's even easier with a good ghost pokemon.

ffdgh

Trying not to use Lucario in the post game but it's pretty hard to fight level 60 trainers with level 45 Pokémon!

45? thats a tad low lol.

On the positive side the audinos on route 1 go up to 56-59 and gave my pokemon 12k+ with an lucky egg and exp points boost ^^ at level 67 so yours should get waaay more.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Umm, give them the exp share. They'll get half the exp scaled against the level pokemon they are fighting.

So lucario will get like 100 exp and they'll get 3000.

Finally, got through that one. Tough battes all around, but everyone helped in some way.

On the Champion, I went through most of the opponent's team, and on the last one, man... that
Archeops
neatly KO'd every single member of my party, save for my awesome Eurus.

2 Cotton Guards (never thought I would have so much use for that move), and I could at least take him on equal footing. Neatly dispatched, I wondered, "Where do they get the money to build these awesome rooms?"

Time: 43 hours

Hydros/Samurott, lv. 59 (+1)
Icarus/Arcanine, lv. 55
Apollo/Ampharos, lv. 54 (+1)
Ananke/Lucario, lv. 60 (+2)
Eurus/Altaria, lv. 58 (+4)
Deimos/Scolipede, lv. 53

The ending was nice, plus that little extra scene, heh. The ending song was good...but I still think BW's ending song was more epic.

Well, enough with that. Postgame, ahoy~

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Pokedex Progress: 151/649. I've now collected the equivalent of Generation 1.

All my team is at 50, and ready for Drayden.

ffdgh

Finally, got through that one. Tough battes all around, but everyone helped in some way.

On the Champion, I went through most of the opponent's team, and on the last one, man... that
Archeops
neatly KO'd every single member of my party, save for my awesome Eurus.

2 Cotton Guards (never thought I would have so much use for that move), and I could at least take him on equal footing. Neatly dispatched, I wondered, "Where do they get the money to build these awesome rooms?"

Time: 43 hours

Hydros/Samurott, lv. 59 (+1)
Icarus/Arcanine, lv. 55
Apollo/Ampharos, lv. 54 (+1)
Ananke/Lucario, lv. 60 (+2)
Eurus/Altaria, lv. 58 (+4)
Deimos/Scolipede, lv. 53

The ending was nice, plus that little extra scene, heh. The ending song was good...but I still think BW's ending song was more epic.

Well, enough with that. Postgame, ahoy~

Going in reverse will feel.....off at first lol. But I suppose you're gonna take a trip to victory road again first :p

With most of my team nicknamed I really need to give a name to my Samurott but i'm not sure what to go with, I blame her feminine ways, so anyone here want to help me out?
She'll join such other greats as Kongcrete the Conkeldurr and Magnum the Magmar.

With most of my team nicknamed I really need to give a name to my Samurott but i'm not sure what to go with, I blame her feminine ways, so anyone here want to help me out?
She'll join such other greats as Kongcrete the Conkeldurr and Magnum the Magmar.

Name her Nakano after Nakano Takeko, one of the most significant female warriors in Japanese history.

Emitan

Heh, took me months to beat White 1 because I got bored around the 8th gym. 35 hours in, game beaten and I'm still going strong. This is the best Pokémon game ever and maybe my game of the year!

Alright, let's see where you're taking me-

:O

4747.gif

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
We've been rewatching TLA, so I think I'm going to make a Togekiss called Aang with Air Slash / Heat Wave / Water Pulse / Ancient Power. Bwohohoho.
Since Water Pulse is 4th Gen move, I might be forced to use HP Water and miss out on lovely confusion chance :(

ffdgh

We've been rewatching TLA, so I think I'm going to make a Togekiss called Aang with Air Slash / Heat Wave / Water Pulse / Ancient Power. Bwohohoho.
Since Water Pulse is 4th Gen move, I might be forced to use HP Water and miss out on lovely confusion chance :(

there's always rain dance.....sorta lol

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
there's always rain dance.....sorta lol

I thought about it, but since Rain Dance doesn't really do anything I figured HP Water is just as bad. :p

Could also go Tornadus (with Prankster so fitting), with Hurricane, Heat Wave, Rain Dance and something terrible like HP Rock, or Smack Down.

TheGrue

Am I right in assuming that this game, like all DS game in a 3DS, don't allow you to do StreetPass while it's running? I stopped playing DS games on the system because I hate the potential for missing StreePasses and I don't want to quit out of the game every time I am done because then I have to wait for it to load up. I like just closing the screen and picking up where I left off. I hate missing a Pokemon game, but a man has to have standards (no matter how dumb).

Alright, so the music
sounding like it's being played off an old record
is a cool effect.

____N's Room____
....o_O

The
encounter
music, ;_;

Alright, let's go! Ooh, awesome arrange of the old theme :D

[5 minutes later...]

...No chance, everyone was OHKO'd ;_;

ffdgh

Alright, so the music
is a cool effect.

____N's Room____
....o_O

The
encounter
music, ;_;

[5 minutes later...]

I fell your pain.....it's worse with the challenge key XD

I coiled with serperior the second time :3

Emitan

Alright, so the music
is a cool effect.

____N's Room____
....o_O

The
encounter
music, ;_;

[5 minutes later...]

What are you doing?

Indeed.

So after being dealt extreme ownage, I decided to go back to the lower right side of the map. Hello, Skyarrow Bridge :)

Ah, the forest. Hey look, a Preschooler!

Lv. 60 Wooper

Yep, this is postgame :D

ffdgh

Indeed.

So after being dealt extreme ownage, I decided to go back to the lower right side of the map. Hello, Skyarrow Bridge :)

Ah, the forest. Hey look, a Preschooler!

Lv. 60 Wooper

Yep, this is postgame :D

If you have memory link active, before you reach the end....err beginning of route 1 heal up.

Man, I'm already close to those levels with my party and I still haven't gotten to the Elite Four yet (Still dealing with Plasma). Audino won't leave me alone now...=/

Caught one so I don't feel as bad about crushing the others into oblivion.

zroid

Banned
So, don't know if anyone's keeping track, here are a bunch of PGL codes currently active (some expire as soon as the 18th):

Meloetta, Black + White Kyrurem dolls: CATDFYH
Keldeo, Reshiram, Zekrom dolls: GTDNYH
Pikachu doll: RAPDRA

Keldeo Ordinary C-gear skin (BW only): KELDEOCGEARBW
Keldeo Resolute C-gear skin (BW2 only): KELDEOCGEARBW2

MikeMyers

I FORGOT TO EVOLVE SEADRAAAAAA.

My first League victory is forever tainted with an incomplete team! I didn't even notice until I was fighting the Champion. ;~;

HVyEb.jpg

TqJEM.jpg

S.Devil fought Shauntal, Zeroth did Grimsley, Exterminie battled Caitlin, and most everyone danced around against Marshal.

PK Gaming fought the Champ alone.

LOL, what did I do?

Anybody far enough to have a spare lucky egg? Im underleved and training my team has become somewhat of a grind. Im also looking for a jolly axew egg. I love dragonite but his previous two forms are just too fragile for my liking.

Haxorus looks boss as fuck and i really wanna raise one.

ffdgh

Anybody far enough to have a spare lucky egg? Im underleved and training my team has become somewhat of a grind. Im also looking for a jolly axew egg. I love dragonite but his previous two forms are just too fragile for my liking.

Sure. how many would you like?

Top Bottom