• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Styles

Right so I've caught an Evee now, could someone in post-game evolve it to a Leafeon for me? Yes I know that I've asked this two times already, but I am desperate. Need one so I can continue the story.
52b0f867.gif

Fox1304

Hey guys, quick question.

I was about to start Pokémon White, but a buddy just picked White 2, so I was wondering about picking Black 2 at the same time.

I don't have a lot of time for gaming those days.

Will I miss a lot if I skip White ? Story wise, gameplay wise, pokémon wise ?
Or can I go straight to White 2 without remorse ?

MikeMyers

Gah, I need 4 more Yellow Shards so I can get Roost on my Skarmory, where do I find these?

Right so I've caught an Evee now, could someone in post-game evolve it to a Leafeon for me? Yes I know that I've asked this two times already, but I am desperate. Need one so I can continue the story.
52b0f867.gif

I would but my DS doesnt connect to the internet, sorry dude.

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A LEAFEON!

Kokonoe

Banned
Hey guys, quick question.

I was about to start Pokémon White, but a buddy just picked White 2, so I was wondering about picking Black 2 at the same time.

I don't have a lot of time for gaming those days.

Will I miss a lot if I skip White ? Story wise, gameplay wise, pokémon wise ?
Or can I go straight to White 2 without remorse ?

So I could jump right into it no problem? Is one set of games considered better than the other?
It's not necessary. I mean, I've seen some references in the game, but it's more or less not that big of a deal. You play as new characters.
2 is definitely better than 1, though I had more fun with 1 since everything was new at the time.

Jumping straight to 2 is fine. All you need to know from 1 is Team Plasma tried to take over the world, they were defeated, and they are back to try it again in 2.

Too early, people haven't really outed their opinions like that on GAF yet.

Here, I'll mention a few things to help you decide

Original Black / White
Has ONLY Black / White Pokemon in the wild and in the game until after you beat the last boss.

Black / White 2
Has a mix of Gen 5 Pokemon and Pokemon from all 5 generations in the wild and trainers.
This game has more content.

It's still kinda the same game, just depends on what you want. BW2 has more areas, and more things to do, and newer forms, but BW1 locks away everything else except Unova Pokemon till you beat the game. So, if you want that, then get BW1.

BW2 has all the areas from BW1.

Ondore

My favourite way of dealing with the Black Kyruem was in the import:

>Dennis sent out Black Kyruem
>Go Scrafty
>HELLOJUMPKICK
>Kyruem fainted

vall03

anyone got the Challenge Medals? Im wondering if getting them stacks, I mean beat the Pokemon League with only one Pokemon and Beat the Pokemon League with one-type of Pokemon? do I need a full team for the latter?

I FORGOT TO EVOLVE SEADRAAAAAA.

My first League victory is forever tainted with an incomplete team! I didn't even notice until I was fighting the Champion. ;~;

HVyEb.jpg

TqJEM.jpg

S.Devil fought Shauntal, Zeroth did Grimsley, Exterminie battled Caitlin, and most everyone danced around against Marshal.

PK Gaming fought the Champ alone.

Finally got my Lairon to evolve into Aggron and I'm loving him soooooo much.

He's 100 stories of 110% 10-speed terror like bam, like fresh out the grease. One Head Smash levels everything in his path, and Rock Head means he doesn't even take any recoil damage! He soloed pretty much all of Skyla's Gym and did a dang good job of it, too.

MicH

Relicanth is available in this game? Wow, didn't see that coming :D

No idea if it's worth it or not though. Never used one

Stuart444

Reading this thread makes me want to play B/W2 soon but me and my gf are still working on the previous games (White for me, Black for her). Just reached Castelia City so we have a ways to go.

spiritfox

Man the batch check gates are not as cool as the first game, with the awesome buildup of music. But it's cool that the new Victory Road is
built upon the the ruins of the old Pokemon League and N's Castle.

Mr. Matthew

Neo Member
Love this game so much. I haven't read or heard anything about the game before the EU releasedate and all the changes (big or subtle) put a big smile on my face. Almost feels like I am playing Pokemon for the very first time again. Especially the fact that the varierty of Pokemon is so diverse early in the game.

Just beat the second gymleader with this team:
- Pidove lv 16
- Flaafly lv 16
- Psyduck lv 16
- Riolu lv 18
- Growlithe lv 20

Currently heading towards the Pokemon movie studios!

Edit: oh and the one who came up with the idea of the habitat function in the Pokedex should be awarded a Nobel Prize, possibly the best feature yet!

Mr. Sam

And charged for torture.
Because of this, I can't leave an area until I capture all the Pokemon possible.

I'll just come back with a level seventy Haxorus who knows False Swipe, and maybe a Musharna that knows Hypnosis if I'm feeling particularly insecure.

789shadow

Banned
Why won't you let me punch you in the face, Audino?

Also, why does my Vibrava have such horrible defenses as to be two shot by you?

Top Bottom