• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

zroid

Banned
More than likely going to buy a copy in-store on Sunday, and then return my $25 pre-ordered copy with the in-store receipt once it's delivered.

When White came out I didn't get it until 7pm that night. And it was at least Tuesday of that week.

Same thing happened to me (well it wasn't 7pm in the night but) in fact it was supposed to arrive Monday but ended up being delayed to Tuesday over snowfall that lasted all of 20 minutes.

Soul Beat

aww shit, Target.com says Black 2 is in stock at the store right up the street, I might be able to get this ERRLAY.

Of course, it has to be closed now, so I'll check it out tomorrow.
I'm gonna have to check out Target tomorrow morning then. Just in case.

Styles

I will be picking Oshawott as my starter this time around. I really want to have either a Leafeon or Glaceon in my team pre e4/for most of my playthrough.

Delio

Did you follow me on Twitter? Someone with the same avatar did.

What's the point when you can get a Growlithe before the second gym?

TBH there is no point for any of the starters in B2/.W2 I was able to ditch mine in my japanese run and be just fine,

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tepig is one of the best in game starters for clearing the game...in the entire series. Has great level up moves. Heat Crash in particular is great considering how light most wild pokémon are.

I already used snivy and oshawott and I have to play black 2 first to
unlock the challenge key and transfer it to white 2 for another play through
, so I may end up using old porky.

Emitan

Only 4 hours into my Black 2 playthrough (Japanese) but I actually really like Tepig. Might pick him for White 2 (my "real" playthrough) and trade over an Oshawott from White.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This'll be my fourth Gen V playthrough so I'm going Snivy+whatever the fuck I get in the wild.

When I buy White 2 next year I'm going to use all the base 100 stat point "cute legendaries" as my team.

zroid

Banned
Snivy demands I pick him this time (both of them). I chose Oshawott previously.

jNYP4zk4VRnb7.jpg

Question:

Can I trade my level 100 pokemon from black immediately to black 2?

Not saying I will do it, but I'm just curious.

TheOGB

Banned
Whoever picks Tepig should be banned. Just wanted to throw that out there.
I'm alright with picking Oshawott again, but at the same time... Oshawott again? :/

I was gonna do a quick run through with Snivy, unlock Challenge Mode, then do a second playthrough with all three (transferred from Black).

I think I picked Snivy the first time around, but I might have dropped it midway.

This time will probably pick Oshawott just cause of that awesome Samurott image earlier.

An-Det

This really crept up on me. I loved BW, and some of the changes seem great. Definitely ready for more pokemon.

Whoever picks Tepig should be banned. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Does it still count if you always have all three at the start like I do each gen?

zroid

Banned
I was really into Mass Effect when I played Black, so I named myself and all of my Pokemon after various characters in ME1 and 2.

...not so much into Mass Effect anymore *cough* 3 *cough*, but that was fun so I'll probably try and decide on a new theme this time around. What, though...

Ah, there's something else for consideration (exclusive list) - ultimately not too bad, because of trading, but I'll get to work tomorrow on a list.

Top Bottom