• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

Banned
PS_GUY said:
Holy FUUUUUUUU!~ A new Pokemon game (not the typing one) is currently being developed by GAMEFREAKS!

Pokemon Gray/Grey is upon us!! And a new Pokemon silhoulette???
You're serious?

lol

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
PS_GUY said:
Holy FUUUUUUUU!~ A new Pokemon game (not the typing one) is currently being developed by GAMEFREAKS!

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=4298

Pokemon Gray/Grey is upon us!! And a new Pokemon silhoulette???

I want to believe.

ColtraineGF said:
I could give you my other one (the one with Modest 31 Atk).

I have other, no-31 Deinos as well.

I am sooooooooo grateful man. Can you get on now?

Boss Man

Two questions:

If I evolve my Pikachu into Raichu (to build higher stats), will I be able to teach him Thunder or Thunderbolt through the move relearner even though 'Raichu' doesn't learn them?

How do you slow down the flash game on the Pokemon site? Thing is way too damn laggy.

Gravijah

StateofMind said:
Two questions:

If I evolve my Pikachu into Raichu (to build higher stats), will I be able to teach him Thunder or Thunderbolt through the move relearner even though 'Raichu' doesn't learn them?

How do you slow down the flash game on the Pokemon site? Thing is way too damn laggy.

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to. Why not just use the TM? Unless you're early in the game.

Boss Man

Gravijah said:
I'm pretty sure you won't be able to. Why not just use the TM? Unless you're early in the game.
I am early, but when can you get the Thunder TM? Since Pikachu doesn't learn it until 50 anyway...

Is that later than normal? I seem to remember getting it earlier.

Gravijah

StateofMind said:
I am early, but when can you get the Thunder TM? Since Pikachu doesn't learn it until 50 anyway...

Is that later than normal? I seem to remember getting it earlier.

Thunder you can buy for like 80,000 dollars, but it's not until you have quite a few badges.

Delio said:
No Opinions on the Karrablast Ivs? I'm thinking of keeping it as it's Defense is pretty nice. Special defense could be higher but i can buff that with evs.
It's good enough for someone who is new to the game. I'd try again if I were getting ready to use it competitively.

Styles

I don't see you either.

You had both black and white versions, didn't see the white version, sorry about that. You should see me now.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Not only that all the art is old. The Zorua looks badly pasted in. And why would they use Zorua?

Plus the screenshots in the upper right were used before about a year ago.

Articalys

Forkball said:
How in the hell did you do this?
Many people here have been diligently collecting since the days of Gen III, trading forwards into newer generations to maintain their full collection, so lots of people had a full Gen IV Pokedex a bit after D/P came out. From there all they had to do was finish the Unovadex -- not a terribly hard task with wifi trading; even I'm only 20 away and I'm as far from hardcore as they get -- then trade the rest up.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yeah I'm at about 630, got all the previous gen Poke's and all the version-exclusives and legends (except for the genies)... Kinda paused my quest to catch them all until I train up my tourney team.

Delio

oh man i dunno which one to use now

Karrablast - #588 (Adamant) : 28 - 29 / 18 - 20 / 30 - 31 / 10 - 13 / 31 / 6 - 7

or

Karrablast - #588 (Adamant) : 16 - 17 / 26 - 27 / 30 / 10 - 13 / 20 - 21 / 20 - 21

Attack iv is a bit low but his defenses are perfect.

D-Pad

Delio said:
oh man i dunno which one to use now

Karrablast - #588 (Adamant) : 28 - 29 / 18 - 20 / 30 - 31 / 10 - 13 / 31 / 6 - 7

or

Karrablast - #588 (Adamant) : 16 - 17 / 26 - 27 / 30 / 10 - 13 / 20 - 21 / 20 - 21

Attack iv is a bit low but his defenses are perfect.

Just curious, why would you go for Adamant instead of something like say, Brave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom