• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man

Roto13 said:
Sure. Is your friend code on the list? Is there anything else you want?
Unless you're giving that shiny Pichu away (shiny Raichu gogo!!) any more grabbing would just be greedy.

e. What kind of stones you want?

Boss Man

Thanks Roto! If you want these other stones just toss over w/e

Roto13 said:
Do you see me, Coltraine?

EDIT: StateofMind, what are you doing? You can't have my Pichu. >_>
Just offering some extra stones I have lol

Roto13

Well I can see you, so we've added each other right. LEave and come back.

EDIT: Oh, no, that's fine. xP You keep them. I've already hit disconnect anyway. :p

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Shit.

I wanted to train Klinklang next, but its good ability that every set recommends, Clear Body, is Dream World only!

Why the fuck did Gamefreak give the same species Plus and Minus? At first I was thinking perhaps they were going to give it a split-evolution based on the Ability so that you could use the two evolutions on a team with Plus and Minus, but nope. You can't pair two Klinklang up outside of the main game due to the same-Pokemon clause, so that means you can pair it up with Plusle, Minun, or its pre-evolutions...but why would you want to do that!

I still want to raise one, but I don't wanna wait till the Clear Body one becomes available so I guess I'll just go with Plus or Minus and just hope no one lowers my Klinklang's status.

I might not be able to do it right now, someone is on the other computer so I may not be able to change my wifi settings. (For some reason I have to change them so that my 3DS can connect to the web so if I change it then her comp is kicked off for until I change it back)

Gotta check and see if they're gonna be on the internet or not.
Well I'm held up, anyone else want the other non-Andrex dibs one? Roto13, you seemed interested.

Taking Power items or interesting Pokemon (Cool egg moves or DreamWorld Abilities )

Roto13

I would love one, Black Wind. But I don't think I have anything you particularly need, unless you want a perfect IV Timid ditto.

Boss Man

Black-Wind said:
I might not be able to do it right now, someone is on the other computer so I may not be able to change my wifi settings. (For some reason I have to change them so that my 3DS can connect to the web so if I change it then her comp is kicked off for until I change it back)

Gotta check and see if they're gonna be on the internet or not.
Well I'm held up, anyone else want the other non-Andrex dibs one? Roto13, you seemed interested.

Taking Power items or interesting Pokemon (Cool egg moves or DreamWorld Abilities )
Talking about shiny Axew? What kind of power items you looking for?

StateofMind said:
Talking about shiny Axew? What kind of power items you looking for?
Anything Not Power Bracer/ Belt.
Or the HP one. I don't seem to have problems getting Pokemon with good HP.
If you have one I can take this time to hatch another one.

Roto13 said:
I would love one, Black Wind. But I don't think I have anything you particularly need, unless you want a perfect IV Timid ditto.
Sure, doesn't seem like I have one. :]

Busaiku said:
Alright, I'll be around, just let me know when you're ready.
Kay

She will likely do something else in a hour or so so I can ninja a 5 min connection switch by then.

ALL READY NOW!

CNvrl.png

I'm done but I hatched one for StateofMind ... BUT he hasn't confirmed or put up anything yet so if anyone else has something that goes by my out lines wants it then speak up.

Last call for nicknames!

Roto13

Black-Wind said:
OK, you're 52 right? Thats the one with your name.
I think I'm 53, but yeah, my name should be next to it.

Oh, wait, my legendary list post is in another tab. ctrl+c

1850 0998 1193

EDIT: I see you online already. Can't seem to connect with you though.

Roto13 said:
Woo hoo! Thanks. :D I loves me some shinies.
Busaiku said:
Most excellent.
No problem!

Hopefully Andrex gets over here soon, want to get back to RNGing my next target. I guess I will go for another Attack heavy mon so that I can use the same info.

EDIT- ZANGOOSE!!! >:O
EDIT2- HOLY SHIT!

Just checked the IVs and I was wrong about my shiny Axew guys! :O

He has 31 in everything and 12 in Sp.A! :p

Schmitty

Roto13 said:
S

Gen V:

Victini
Kyurem
Reshiram (StateofMind)
Tornadus (The Broken Ska Record)
Landorus (The Broken Ska Record)
Terrakion
Cobalion
Virizion

Friend code: 1850 0998 1193
What are the natures of your Victini and Virizon?

Ok, something screwed up...

I did the EXACT same thing for Zangoose and I go a shiny Zangoose ... with Mild Nature instead of Adamant o_O

The ditto is the one holding the everstone with an Adamant nature so IDK whats going on here.

Edit- just did it AGAIN, And got the right nature o_O

Just remembering an earlier conversation, I saw the VGC 2011 rules are now up:

1. Double battles. You can see the other team briefly, and then both players must select 4 of the six pokemon for the fight.
2. 15 Minute Timer for the battle / 1 minute timer for individual moves.
3. Auto-level to Lv50 unless below Lv50
4. No duplicate pokemon (based on Pokedex ID)
5. Item clause
6. The move "Sky Drop" is banned. (!)
7. UNOVA only pokemon. 001-148 and 151 only, which means...
8. Banned Pokemon: Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect

yeb

Crazymoogle said:
Just remembering an earlier conversation, I saw the VGC 2011 rules are now up:

1. Double battles. You can see the other team briefly, and then both players must select 4 of the six pokemon for the fight.
2. 15 Minute Timer for the battle / 1 minute timer for individual moves.
3. Auto-level to Lv50 unless below Lv50
4. No duplicate pokemon (based on Pokedex ID)
5. Item clause
6. The move "Sky Drop" is banned. (!)
7. UNOVA only pokemon. 001-148 and 151 only, which means...
8. Banned Pokemon: Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect
I like the idea of team preview, but I hate the Sky Drop ban so much. Why can't they just ban Gravity instead? Sky Drop has so much potential and it's very unique, while Gravity seems so limited. Does anyone even seriously use Gravity in doubles?

Delio

yeb said:
I like the idea of team preview, but I hate the Sky Drop ban so much. Why can't they just ban Gravity instead? Sky Drop has so much potential and it's very unique, while Gravity seems so limited. Does anyone even seriously use Gravity in doubles?

I've seen a few very good gravity teams in doubles.

yeb said:
Sky Drop is banned because of a glitch involving it.

Busaiku

Black-Wind said:
Ok, something screwed up...

I did the EXACT same thing for Zangoose and I go a shiny Zangoose ... with Mild Nature instead of Adamant o_O

The ditto is the one holding the everstone with an Adamant nature so IDK whats going on here.

Edit- just did it AGAIN, And got the right nature o_O
I don't know about the RNG process, but with Everstone, you only have a 50% chance to get the nature of the holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom