• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVIDICAN

Roto13 said:
So, PokeGAF. It's been a while since I finished my Pokedex with your help, and since then I've amassed quite a few spare legendaries. In fact, my PC is getting pretty full of them, so I'd like to give back to the community. The following are legendaries I have spares of:

Gen I:

Mew (Hack, I think)
Zapdos
Moltres

Will have another each of Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtwo once I finish my current playthrough of FireRed.

Gen II:

Celebi (Hack)

Gen III:

Latias
Latios
Rayquaza x2

Gen IV:

Regigigas
Heatran
Palkia
Dialga
Arceus x2 (One is a clone and one is a hack)
Cresselia
Manaphy
Azelf
Uxie

Gen V:

Victini
Kyurem
Reshiram
Tornadus
Landorus
Terrakion
Cobalion
Virizion

I'd like to ask that you only take a Pokemon you don't have already, except possibly in the case of Gen V, since we're all playing that one so they're all pretty easy to get anyway. I don't need anything in return as I've already finished the Pokedex, but things like evolution stones and items and rare candies wouldn't go to waste if you feel like doing something nice. Any takers?
I will take them all! >:D
With the exception of gen V of course. :p

Rayquaza and Mew would be awesome.

The Broken Ska Record said:
RAGHSTHGI! I hate
Ghetsis'
Hydreigon. I can't get an attack off before he OHKOs just about everything I have at this point. RAGE INDUCING. I've "died" so many times, the game doesn't take my money anymore.
If only you had a Scrafty... >:/

I'd go back to get one, but I don't know how I'd get him at a decent level in as much time.

Edit: I wouldn't mind a Tornadus or Landous since I have White. I haven't run into The Three Muskadeer yet, so I don't know which ones I can and can't get.

JVIDICAN

Roto13 said:
Don't be greedy. :p
I was joking. :p
No I wasn't! >:D
I have everything from gen IV and V, but a mew and rayquaza would be nice. <3

I'd go back to get one, but I don't know how I'd get him at a decent level in as much time.
you could borrow mine! :O

Roto13

JVIDICAN said:
Alright. Meet me in the room. :p

EDIT: Ska, you can get all of the musketeers in either version. Gimme a sec to finish with JVIDICAN and we'll talk. :p

JVIDICAN said:

you could borrow mine! :O
That'd be AMAZING! <3 I want to try to fight him a few more times to level some of my other 'Mons first, though.

Sagitario

So... what's the perfect HM slave this gen?

I caught a Druddigon and he can learn Cut, Strength and Surf but not Fly [though it has wings -_-].

Roto13

No prob. Take as long as you need to. I ain't going anywhere.
Alright. Are you ready now or should I move on? :p I'm 53 on the official list.

Busaiku said:
Are there any stones in particular you want more than others?
I should have most (no Sun Stones though).
Not really anything in particular. Anything but oval stones.

dc89 said:
:O Roto.

I haz rare candies >:)
Oh do you now. ;P

Roto13

Ok, Broken Record Ska and Busaiku. First come first serve. :p I've added you both. Going to wait in the room. Post here when you join me so I know who is who. :p

Roto13

Busaiku said:
Thank you very much!
Sorry about the lack of stones, I thought I had more.
Hey, no problem at all. Enjoy.
Sure. I'll hop on in just a second. Gotta add you first. Also, what Stone do you want? I have a few, but I don't know which I'll actually use when I'm "done" with White.
Not really anything in particular. If you're not sure if you'll need them, keep them, because they're really rare. Rare Candies or absolutely nothing at all are also acceptable. :p
grumpy said:
I wouldn't mind getting that Celebii, even if it's a hack.
Sure. Friend code? EDIT: NEvermind, it's in the list. EDIT2: Also I had you registered already. :p)

grumpy

Roto13 said:
So is that all for now?

!! A friend just traded me 2 rare candies, are you still open for business? If so, I totally wouldn't mind Latias (fem) and Dialga, or just the Latias if I can't get bth.

Roto13

grumpy said:
!! A friend just traded me 2 rare candies, are you still open for business? If so, I totally wouldn't mind Latias (fem) and Dialga, or just the Latias if I can't get bth.
Sure, why not? Meet me in the room.

By the way, the rare candies are not mandatory. Just appreciated. :p

Oh wow!

I just tried it again for the first time since I last posted and ... it worked! :O

As I said earlier, Andrex has dibs on this one. I will try to make another 1 or 2 today if anyone is interested. Willing to give them out for fun but I would prefer interesting Pokemon with Power items other then Bracer/ Belt (for breeding).

By interesting I mean "Egg moves/ DreamWorld natures". Would love a speed boost Torchic or a male Zorua with Dark Pulse for future breeding if anyone wants one :)

I'm willing to nickname it if you ask!

Morokh

Black-Wind said:
Oh wow!

I just tried it again for the first time since I last posted and ... it worked! :O

As I said earlier, Andrex has dibs on this one. I will try to make another 1 or 2 today if anyone is interested. Willing to give them out for fun but I would prefer interesting Pokemon with Power items other then Bracer/ Belt (for breeding).

By interesting I mean "Egg moves/ DreamWorld natures". Would love a speed boost Torchic or a male Zorua with Dark Pulse for future breeding if anyone wants one :)

what did you use as a source to figure RNG out ? Smogon ?

Roto13

Black-Wind said:
Oh wow!

I have a Macho Brace. You probably don't need that. :p

EDIT: Ska: Yeah, I figured that would help. :p Don't let the post game trainers scare you.

Busaiku

Black-Wind said:
Oh wow!

I don't have any Power Items I can spare, but I can breed you that Dark Pulse Zorua with Pokerus if you want.

Roto13

Oh! OH! I have a perfect IV Ditto! It's shiny! Want it? It's Timid. And a clone, if that matters.

EDIT: Also a spare Lucky Egg.

Morokh said:
what did you use as a source to figure RNG out ? Smogon ?
Man, I used EVERYTHING!

Didn't help that I started taking an interest in RNG when Smogon was down :p

I even made a Bookmark folder with the stuff I came across! I'm currently using a monster mash of stuff because theres TONS about doing this for natures or legendary Pokemon or natures but VERY lil about breeding and ZERO super detailed and focused things about Shiny Pokemon or Shiny Breeding. Hell, allot of people don't know its even possible to hatch 5th gen shiny eggs yet.

Main thing I used...
http://blazingblyde.tumblr.com/post/4545145693/blyde-rng-guide
Clear, detailed AND it has pictures! Buts its all about IVs/ natures and nothing about shiny.

This thread is great!
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83057

And to top it off, this one gives you broken scraps in post form lol! Someone really needs to make a tell all PDF or something.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/58845555

And to get you SID send one of your Pokemon here.
http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org/

BearsFan is also great!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4zNQH9cC3w

I learned more about breeding from this guy I believe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJiA3vAh5Oo&feature=related

Roto13 said:
I have a Macho Brace. You probably don't need that. :p

EDIT: Ska: Yeah, I figured that would help. :p Don't let the post game trainers scare you.
Yeah, I already have a macho brace :p
Got any interesting DreamWorld pokemon? I haven't been able to get on it ... I think its because I keep jacking with the clock for RNG.

Busaiku said:
I don't have any Power Items I can spare, but I can breed you that Dark Pulse Zorua with Pokerus if you want.
Great, can you make it a good nature?

EDIT- Seems I got the hang of things, I officially have one non-Andrex dibs up for grabs.

Not gonna make many of them as I want to move on to something else soon now that I know how to do this, Would still really like some Power Items to help with breeding (Yeah, you gotta have good parents regardless with RNG breeding because they still influence the egg's stats )

Busaiku

Black-Wind said:
Great, can you make it a good nature?

EDIT- Seems I got the hang of things, I officially have one non-Andrex dibs up for grabs.

Not gonna make many of them as I want to move on to something else soon now that I know how to do this, Would still really like some Power Items to help with breeding (Yeah, you gotta have good parents regardless with RNG breeding because they still influence the egg's stats )
I'm hatching up a Timid one right now.

Ok super random question guys, but who would you say Hilda resembled most, in real life. Anyone famous?
Black_White_Hilda.png

Busaiku

Black-Wind said:
Well, I guess I just hatched yours right now :p
Is it male? Thats the only thing I can take cause I need it for breeding down DP.
Yep.
It hatched, just gotta give it the Pokerus now.

Oh yes, I'd like it to be named Gon, if you wouldn't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom