• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

What Pokemon is this on the south west corner? The Nidoran evolution or Kanghaskan?

Yp9fvR0.jpg

Is it better to use incense while walking around or can I just use it and stay at home?
It's only good when you are moving around. And a very good tip is throwing an incense while your driving around in a bus.

Chaos17

My 4th day today, I ended up spending more time shopping because of sales rather than farming my pokespots, lol. Servers were stable for me. My feets hurt a little today, I guess walking 4 days in a row is really new for my body (,,꒪꒫꒪,,)

Caught this guy while shoping and it's also my best catch of the day.
CoEPueJXYAAPDY9.jpg

I need to find a small pratical bag where I can put a little bottle of water+my phone+wallet.

Permanently A

Is it better to use incense while walking around or can I just use it and stay at home?

They spawn faster when moving, I believe its 1 pokemon every 5 minutes moving, and 1 pokemon every 1 minute if you moved 200 meters

best used while jogging briskly or biking

DBGT

Neo Member
Could someone with the PokemonGo Map help me with this co-ordinate please?
52.643271757058365,-1.1591863632202148
Thank you

goldensun

Damn.. I also got an Exeggcute that is 97.8% perfect IVs..

Thanks Niantic, you're forgiven for all of the server and crashing drama the past week.

panda-zebra

If someone had said a few months back I'd have gotten bored with Fallout 4 in a few days but then gone on to play a mobile game for a stupid number of hours, travelling over 120kms including a 44km run and numerous bike rides... well... pffffft.

I've gotten over the compulsion to go out every spare minute, but still enjoying this loads.

Iceman829

Could someone with the PokemonGo Map help me with this co-ordinate please?
52.643271757058365,-1.1591863632202148
Thank you

I'll send you a pm with an imgur link in a sec
ps. if you were looking for the squirtle it had like a minute left till despawn when the script populated the map

So if no one has been able to create a PTC account in two days now, how are new people getting into the game? Seems silly (I've been trying on the website and it says they are working on it since yesterday morning).

Edit: Nevermind - evidently clicking on the "join" link on the website will bring you to the maintenance page, but clicking "log in" and THEN clicking "join" will allow it. Sneaky way to reduce load? I dknow

DBGT

Neo Member
I'll send you a pm with an imgur link in a sec
ps. if you were looking for the squirtle it had like a minute left till despawn when the script populated the map

Thank you
Edit: No, I uses Pokevision and spotted Mr Mime around that area but I couldn't make it in time and was wondering will he spawn there again.
Thanks again though

Iceman829

sees scyther and pinsir

goes for a walk.....10 minutes later already sweating like crazy

fuck this weather man

It's 94 with a real feel of 97 by me. I have to go to the store so I'm running the python script to see if it's worth going out

edit: Cubone, Tauros and a Kabuto. Cya guys

ViciousDS

Banned
It's 94 with a real feel of 97 by me. I have to go to the store so I'm running the python script to see if it's worth going out

edit: Cubone, Tauros and a Kabuto. Cya guys

thats what I'm doing too! The heat is not worth walking right now.

its only 89 degrees but the real feel.....is 100!!!! LOL

i really wish they could mix-up the spawns of some Pokemon
all anyone in Toronto complains about (including myself) is that you'll 95% of the time just see Drowzees
every gym will have at least one Hypno in it

hell, someone even made a knock-off of the "_____vs Everybody" shirt for Drowzees because its getting so bad
http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/t-shirt/men/toronto-vs-drowzee-white-on-black/277006/

Come down to Parkdale. Seriously. It's the one corner of the city that isn't drowning in Drowzees for some reason. Instead it's Weedles. In my area, there are tons of Drowzees north of Dundas, and then they mysteriously disappear south of Dundas all the way to the waterfront.

Some friends were over last night and they were all "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE WEEDLES THANK YOU" and I'm sitting here thinking I've probably caught at least 100 of them so far.

Celegus

Made my first journey out of the house in a week since surgery to stock up on pokeballs. Exhausted but felt good to move around a little again since I am typically pretty active. Passed out for 4 hours as soon as I got home though! Almost level 16, still don't even have anything that's over CP 700 but I'll get there soon!

Almost level 18 after I evolved literally everything that could be evolved.

...From just inside level 15. I have so many pokeballs now that I've pushed over the 450 limit!

Eklipsis

Everything I've caught hasn't showed up on the pokevision map and the only things I ever see on the map are common Pokemon like pidgey and ratatta.

bebop242

Holy shit, a friend just sent me this link

iowacity.craigslist.org/evs/5682114510.html

Dude is providing a service to farm for you for the low price of 15 bucks an hour.

My app hasn't worked for like 3 days. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, deleted cache, all kinds of junk, but it just sits on the Niantic logo. Everything else works fine so I have no clue what happened. It's a Galaxy S4 btw.

RIP Pokemon :(

Permanently A

Fuck, this game just shit on me nonstop for an hour. I decided to step out and train against the local gym so I could get the last 10 gold I needed for a bag expander. As soon as I get there, a Magmar shows up on the radar. I spent the next 15 minutes looking for it. Never found it. Went back to the gym. Trained for a good 20 minutes. Right before I was about to level up the gym, someone else starts attacking it. My 20 minutes of work is undone in about 5 minutes. Cool. Alright. I decide to back off and let him take over the gym so I can take it back. Except he doesn't take it over. He just lets it sit, and I can no longer do anything about it because the lowest CP pokemon is now too strong for me to beat. Alright, fuck it, I'm going home. Oh shit! My one and only 10k egg is finally hatching!

Onix.

r6mWkI5.png

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
My app hasn't worked for like 3 days. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, deleted cache, all kinds of junk, but it just sits on the Niantic logo. Everything else works fine so I have no clue what happened. It's a Galaxy S4 btw.

RIP Pokemon :(

what android version are you on

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hatching some great grass types. Got a 95% Oddish and a 91% Bellsprout. Vaporeon users better watch out
if type advantage didn't suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom