• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty disappointed in my city. This was a nice little tiny park always clean. I get you want to catch Pokemon, but clean the fuck up if you eat or smoke. Pizza boxes soda cans everywhere.
G6pK2sl.jpg

Got an 800 CP Magmar from a 10k egg. Then got a 160 CP Magmar from the very next 10k egg.

At least I got plenty of candies to beef up that 800 CP Magmar.

Dishwalla

Banned
I've caught three Eevees in the last 15 ish minutes, only one more and I can get a Flareon finally(have four Jolteons and one Vaporeon).

Hikami

Can someone enlighten me on this on how true this is? I've seen this is other places but just want confirmation?

7b3f48546d617e535c2f9d1660db995a.png
Game isn't even out in Japan yet. People have only found Farfetch'd so far in Korea I think though. So yeah, some of them seem region exclusive.
No one's seen a Ditto yet so maybe that's another one. Probably in a country yet to receive the game.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Game isn't even out in Japan yet. People have only found Farfetch'd so far in Korea I think though. So yeah, some of them seem region exclusive.
No one's seen a Ditto yet so maybe that's another one. Probably in a country yet to receive the game.

well theres only 135 of the 151 in the game at the moment i dont think ditto made the cut as of yet

Poona

Can someone enlighten me on this on how true this is? I've seen this is other places but just want confirmation?

7b3f48546d617e535c2f9d1660db995a.png

Australia here and only seen the Kangaroo one. Haven't caught it but have seen one in a gym and in that same area had some pop-up on my radar (was passing through on a bus). Was going to head out that way today to see if I could catch one but with the servers being unstable and not being able to track properly as they all have three feet I'm probably not heading out that way today.

EL CUCO

Was with my wife and decided to pull up at a Pokéstop that had a lure going. She thought I was crazy...till she saw 10 other cars pull up, shortly after. Turns out she's the crazy one 😂😂

I'm at the bean and just about everyone here is catching Pokemon. Nearly all the pokestops have lures. The bean itself is a instinct gym with a crowd chanting instinct when enemy teams are beaten.

Undefined

Do all the pokémon you catch at your level have the same max CP?
Like for example all the ratatas you catch at level 10 have the same max cp (can have different cp % level bar though).

Moff

Do all the pokémon you catch at your level have the same max CP?
Like for example all the ratatas you catch at level 10 have the same max cp (can have different cp % level bar though).

every species has the same cp range, regardless of when you catch them

Graciaus

Two pokestops at a nearby church are gone. Must have been enough complaints. The other day I drove by at midnight and two lures were going. Easily 70+ people and I was about to join them. But the cops were rolling up at the same time probably to kick everyone out.

Davey Cakes

I'm having fun and being frustrated equally.

I've made it to Level 11 and my Pokedex is coming along decently but nearly every recent opportunity for new Pokemon discoveries has been mucked up by the servers.

Lucumo

Anyone wanna trade for Pokeballs? I have:

23 Pokeballs
131 Superballs
25 Hyperballs

95% of the time, I only need the first :/

supergiz

Pretty disappointed in my city. This was a nice little tiny park always clean. I get you want to catch Pokemon, but clean the fuck up if you eat or smoke. Pizza boxes soda cans everywhere.

Welcome to almost every city. I was walking through a fairly wealthy neighborhood today, and same situation with their parks. It's disgusting. I guess nothing getting done in Parks and Recreation was based on some sort of reality.

Took a 3 hour walk just got back from. Servers were online for second half of it and got some really good catches. Also, thanks to the gaffers who posted the curve ball tips, I've been hitting a lot more often.

Servers are up all night if we're lucky, they're up all night if we're lucky!

Just went out and captured two gyms. Then I went across town and found a place with two lures. Then I head back to check on my two gyms and the same dude who just had lures across town, has boosted and put pokemons on the gyms! Never even met him/her and didn't know we were on the same team! "good man" i kept thinking as I walked home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom