• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah but it still has a shit ton of hp

vape vs vape takes a bit longer now lol

Yea the evolutions should be nerfed in cp and hp as well. Ridiculous that 25 candies is all it takes to get access to some of the stronger pokemon. Especially since pokemon with only 2 forms cost 50 candy. Heck its better then some pokemon that take over 100 candy to reach their final evolution. Depending on where you are evees are common as well. Thats one reason why the weaker pokemon are hardly used to combat gyms. I mean why level up something that takes 50 candies when its still weaker than an evolved evee?

zroid

Banned
TFW you make a wayward throw which is destined to sail well over the Pokémon's head...

...and then it jumps up in the air at the perfect time, and you get credited with an Excellent

Even with the pawprints removed, I'm still confused about the tracker. On the man screen, it shows the nearby Pokemon are Doduo, Rattata, Ratttata, but when I bring up the Nearby Pokemon screen, the order is reversed. What's the real nearest Pokemon?

Zomba13

Even with the pawprints removed, I'm still confused about the tracker. On the man screen, it shows the nearby Pokemon are Doduo, Rattata, Ratttata, but when I bring up the Nearby Pokemon screen, the order is reversed. What's the real nearest Pokemon?

It is a mystery.

You need to use a third party tracker to know.

RyanW

Unless they moved the Battery Saver option it's not here. Just updated:

VbkJX.png

It's gone on my iPhone 6 after the update. Holding my phone upside down doesn't do anything now.

Didn't know the gyro was the trigger for battery saver, thought it was the light sensor because battery saver was activating in my pocket.

Very disappointed that this is gone.

Hope the removal of footprints is only temporary until they can fix the issue. Otherwise, that seems like a weird/bad move on their part.

Unless they moved the Battery Saver option it's not here. Just updated:

Oh god, that's even worse. Game's already a battery hog and now you can't even save a bit of power. Guessing this is another temporary removal until they can fix the bugs caused by it.

So glad they moved transfer to a button on the bottom right instead of having it at the very bottom of the profile. It's no mass-transfer option but it makes it a lot less painful at least not having to scroll down each one to the very bottom anymore, especially as the map loading in would sometimes make the button move down as you tried to click it :p

-GJ-

Didn't know the gyro was the trigger for battery saver, thought it was the light sensor because battery saver was activating in my pocket.

Very disappointed that this is gone.

Yeah it's triggered by holding your phone upside down. It's been known to be a little buggy (it would sometimes soft lock the game), but with the battery saver turned off it does all kinds of things in my pocket. A couple days ago I was wasting balls on a Slowpoke when I took my phone out of my pocket just because I wasn't using the battery saver.

Jonbo298

After updating, the walking trails around me reappeared on the map. So weird they disappeared in the first place.

People have been living with this bug for weeks. How can you possibly be mad about it being taken away when it was broken for ages.

It's giving the impression that the bug is going to be around for quite awhile since they took the effort to completely remove it.

jts

...hate me...
Update is live for me on iOS.

Brand new badges. P cool.

edit: also uses the native Google login screen, easier to do.

EL CUCO

Had a Squirtel showing "Near by" that wasn't coming up on Pokevision. Gave up after I realized 30min had passed and it was still showing "Near by".

Restarted the app. Bye Bye imaginary Squirtle.

Yeah it's triggered by holding your phone upside down. It's been known to be a little buggy (it would sometimes soft lock the game), but with the battery saver turned off it does all kinds of things in my pocket. A couple days ago I was wasting balls on a Slowpoke when I took my phone out of my pocket just because I wasn't using the battery saver.

That's exactly how I was using it, to prevent accidental button presses from having to have the game open.

Maaka

Neo Member
Does anyone else's third party tracker seem to not being working as well today as it was yesterday? There seems to only be about a half of what there usually is, and I'm seeing some stuff on my GO app that's not appearing on my tracker.

jts

...hate me...
I'm guessing that they couldn't fix iOS power saver mode on time for this update, but it will make it back eventually. My app did freeze A LOT at times while on it.

EL CUCO

Battery saver seems to be running better now (Android). Been using it for a little over an hour without any freezes.

Edit: and just after I post this, my game freezes x_x

Lukemon

Depending on where you live. Went out for some poke action with a friend today. He cashed in 100 gold today. Crazy!

Whoa, nice. Best I've done is three, but Gyms here change hands all the time - even the one I can reach from my house sometimes changes colour before I can put anything in it.

Kaze Kyou

My Seaking is in danger of losing its spot in the gym its protecting (must be those darned Team Mystic punks!). Can we put two Pokemon in the same gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom