• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L Thammy

Not sure if this is known, but I just noticed that the eggs count seems to go toward your Pokemon limit. I have 58 Pokemon caught but 69 in my box; the only ones I keep double of is Eevee, and I don't nearly have 11 of them.

When are the stats of a hatched Pokemon decided? The moment it hatches or the moment you obtain the egg?

When you obtain it again, atleast I think CP match your trainerlevel you had when you got the egg.

Not sure if this is known, but I just noticed that the eggs count seems to go toward your Pokemon limit. I have 58 Pokemon caught but 69 in my box; the only ones I keep double of is Eevee, and I don't nearly have 11 of them.

Well there are Pokemon in those eggs, so it does make sense :p

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I'm all out of potions. I guess I'm completely locked out of Gym battles for possibly a few weeks now because I do not have enough PokéStops near me to restock and there is no other way to get them.
Went by 40+ PokéStops today.

11x Potion
5x Super Potion
2x Hyper Potion

This is gonna take a long while.

Hmm. Catching does seem a bit easier today. Wonder if they made server side changes

That would be nice, but I did chuck 4 regular pokeballs at a 77cp Pidgey before he decided to run away. Then I wondered why I even bothered with him, other than evolving for XP.

Nictel

Hmm. Catching does seem a bit easier today. Wonder if they made server side changes

I had a 36CP Rattata that fled after breaking out of 4 pokeballs and a 172CP Ratticate that was captured after just 1 pokeball. There never seems to be any pattern for me.

Chessr

I need help guys.
My gf is an ios user and she ran into the reset account issue.
But we have a problem with the suggested fix. Because before we knew this was a normal issue after update, she got to the part in the game where you choose name and a starter.

So we cant get the fix to work in any way. Every time she log in now is now the new lvl 1 account. Has it overwritten the old account ?
Please let us know if u have any solution or answer to our issue

embalm

Does anyone know of a fix for the Egg Hatching glitch that freezes your game and deletes about 20 minutes of progress?

When hatching an egg the the game froze during the hatching animation. After a reset the egg was deleted, the incubator was counted as if used, no new pokemon existed in my list or in my journal, and the icing on the cake is that the last 4 catches which were all magnamite where all deleted as well. As if the game reset all of my progress.

I'm starting to think I'm done with this game. It's not really feasible for me to get Pokeballs from Pokestops, considering you only get one or two at best. And it's not really worth spending money to buy Pokeballs.

I think the last straw was when I went through about 25 Pokeballs trying to catch one Pokemon yesterday. Why would I spend 10 dollars on Pokeballs if I'm only gonna get 4-5 Pokemon out of it. Especially if I need to catch 25 of something to even get it to evolve. They need to tweak something.

hemo memo

I need help guys.
My gf is an ios user and she ran into the reset account issue.
But we have a problem with the suggested fix. Because before we knew this was a normal issue after update, she got to the part in the game where you choose name and a starter.

So we cant get the fix to work in any way. Every time she log in now is now the new lvl 1 account. Has it overwritten the old account ?
Please let us know if u have any solution or answer to our issue

Not to disspoint you and I hope she can get her account back. But my mother had the same issue and I tried everything even sending the support a token request.. Nothing. No answer and we couldn't get it back or get an answer from Niantic.

Nictel

I'm starting to think I'm done with this game. It's not really feasible for me to get Pokeballs from Pokestops, considering you only get one or two at best. And it's not really worth spending money to buy Pokeballs.

I think the last straw was when I went through about 25 Pokeballs trying to catch one Pokemon yesterday. Why would I spend 10 dollars on Pokeballs if I'm only gonna get 4-5 Pokemon out of it. Especially if I need to catch 25 of something to even get it to evolve. They need to tweak something.

I'm getting 6/8 Pokeballs every 4 stops or so and 2/3 every other stop.. I wonder how our experiences can be so different (I am lvl20 btw)

I'm getting 6/8 Pokeballs every 4 stops or so and 2/3 every other stop.. I wonder how our experiences can be so different (I am lvl20 btw)

I'm 18 and I have no clue. Just popped the app open again. I was lucky enough to be near a pokestop. I got two Pokeballs and a razz berry. Next thing I saw was a Magikarp. Now I thought "maybe the reason I'm blowing through 20 balls on one monster is because I'm going after things that are too big. Here's a level 97 Magikarp. I'll try that."

It didn't go well. Now I have no Pokeballs again.

L Thammy

Sometimes I get a whole bunch from one Pokestop. But I'm starting to feel like don't I get enough anymore.

I almost bought a Pikachu costume for myself yesterday lol. Thank goodness I didn't.

Anyway, I didn't catch a Pikachu.

I feel like there's some context missing here.

zroid

Banned
FUCK. An Electabuzz appeared right in my house but I had closed the app before I noticed it. So I only saw it for a second 30 mins later right before it disappeared. ;___;

Septic360

Banned
For all the grief Team Instinct gets, they don't fare too badly on the Leaderboards!!

OffteJo.jpg

Still, doesn't matter;

57874f11818f2.jpeg

pringles

GF just caught a 2313 Dragonite. I just got to it in time to see it appear on the map and disappear before I had time to click on it.

FML.

jts

...hate me...
I honestly can't imagine how they will implement trading in a way that doesn't hurt their bottom line... i.e., doesn't promote farming and people making money instead of them etc.

Maybe... a consumable per trade/trading period.

MaLDo

I guess threre are some kind of cheats around because I can't understand how many level 34 with near 3K CP in my town.

AdanVC

I guess threre are some kind of cheats around because I can't understand how many level 34 with near 3K CP in my town.

Yeah, what's up with that? I live in a small city in Mexico and there's a few gyms with a 2500 Lapras and the guy on level 28... And the game hasn't launched officially here in Mexico yet. I've downloaded the game the first weekend it was available on the US and I've been playing it non-stop like crazy exploring the whole city, walking miles and miles and you know, playing the game as it's supposed to (Including some Pokevision usage) and I'm at level 16 with my strongest Pokémon being an Arcanine of 1324 CP. I simply cannot understand then how there's some people around level 30 already with those powerful ass Pokémon... Some people told they're hacking the game to somehow "attract" stronger and rare Pokemon to them without walking a single step, plus lot's of lucky eggs. Stuff like that is what is making me feel uninspired to continue playing, Especially because of how tired it can get at times when you're walking around the intense heat : /

Those are the type of things Niantic should ban instead of useful sites like Pokevision.

Instinct players are players who play because they want to play.

We don't care for petty squabbles.

I'm also pretty sure 80% of Instinct players picked Instinct because Zapdos is the OU beast of the three birds.

dity

I ran into a Charizard today while at a lured Pokestop, but wasn't able to catch it because I only had Pokeballs. D:

Instinct players are players who play because they want to play.

We don't care for petty squabbles.

I'm also pretty sure 80% of Instinct players picked Instinct because Zapdos is the OU beast of the three birds.
I've never actually seen a fellow Instinct player spoofing in my area. It's weird, I thought I'd have seen one by now.

Toki767

Everyone on that Level/Pokedex leaderboard clearly cheated or are rich and have money to fly all over the world just to catch that region's pokemon lol

Septic360

Banned
Just evolved my seel to this guy:

A9VSFKW.jpg

He has the highest IV in my arsenal and had the highest IV pre-evolution.

Surely IV must carry over to IV post-evolutions or have a massive bearing on them?

Im honestly about done with this game. The game seems to not work for me more often than not. The absence of Pokesteops + Pokevision made me miss a Venusaur earlier, then i find a Bulbasaur, but the game breaks on me. Then the balance of gyms is pretty wretched so doesnt really push me getting a super powerful pokemon. Pretty much the only reason im still playing it is because my girlfriend likes it. It was fun for a while, but now im just tired of turning on a game that is consistently broken for me.

Im just ready for Sun/Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom