• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwark

Just evolved my seel to this guy:

A9VSFKW.jpg

He has the highest IV in my arsenal and had the highest IV pre-evolution.

Surely IV must carry over to IV post-evolutions or have a massive bearing on them?

What tool you using to calculate IV's? It looks a lot more slick than the calculator I was using.

BlakeofT

Instinct players are players who play because they want to play.

We don't care for petty squabbles.

I'm also pretty sure 80% of Instinct players picked Instinct because Zapdos is the OU beast of the three birds.

That's why I chose Instinct. I regret it though. It's seriously like 1:10:17 yellow:red:blue here. Makes it so hard to hold a gym.

GulAtiCa

Went to an outside shopping center for lunch today called The Forum (here near Norcross GA). Sat at MOEs, had some lunch, while next to a pokestop that had a lure. Nothing good at all, but wasn't my lure.

And hatched another Magikarp, that means I kinda just need 1 more! (granted, only doing a 95%+ for Magikarp, so might take longer) and another Ponyta (my 4th). My Ponyta now ready to evolve. Sweet.

Apparently my Magikarp is a 91% that I just hatched, not bad. I'll keep it and use that if I can't find a better one.

Azole

Neo Member
Annoyingly I hatched a 5KM egg yesterday, only to get a drowzee from it….The last Pokémon I seriously need. Still no 10KM eggs though, don’t know how many hours I have played but at level 22 I would have thought I would have got at least one.

10KM eggs are so random. I have received 7 of them from level 1-19. I currently have 4 more sitting in my bag that I got from lv 20-24. From level 1-19, the best Pokemon I got were eevees... Hoping for something better!

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Its pokeadvisor.com

You have to sign in with your google account so be warned. I only found out after that its against Niantic ToS
It would be extremely dumb if Niantic would hard-ban people for using that. The only thing that site does is make hidden stats visible.

Are these moves from pre or post patch?
Especially the primary moves have changed significantly.

Anyway, my 88% perfect Aquana has the two perfect moves.
My 97% perfect Exeggutor has the 86% moves.
My 48% perfect Arcanine has the perfect moves (xD)
And my 93% perfect Gyarados has Bite and Dragon Pulse.
And my 86% perfect Poliwrath has the 90% moves.

I quite happy with that.

And right as I was writing this post a Squirtle spawned in my room :D

Chaos17

LoL, yeah I understand the feeling.
From my reading the IV should be consered has second criteria when you manage your pokemons because their skills power matter more.
Take the IV as helper to see if you catched bad or good "eggs", since caculators give an general idea of how good is a pokemon (stat wise).

Sh0k

10KM eggs are so random. I have received 7 of them from level 1-19. I currently have 4 more sitting in my bag that I got from lv 20-24. From level 1-19, the best Pokemon I got were eevees... Hoping for something better!

Almost level 22 and only was able to get one 10KM egg that hatched an Eevee. All I've been getting is 2-5KM :(

Majukun

Are these moves from pre or post patch?
Especially the primary moves have changed significantly.

Anyway, my 88% perfect Aquana has the two perfect moves.
My 97% perfect Exeggutor has the 86% moves.
My 48% perfect Arcanine has the perfect moves (xD)
And my 93% perfect Gyarados has Bite and Dragon Pulse.
And my 86% perfect Poliwrath has the 90% moves.

I quite happy with that.

And right as I was writing this post a Squirtle spawned in my room :D

my snorlax has the 86% moveset..too bad they ar e rare so i don't have candy to level it up

XShagrath

Does anyone else just flat out not care about battling or IVs? I'm just in it to fill out my Pokedex. I'd be perfectly happy having every single one at 10CP.

Chaos17

As far as I'm aware stamina is just for determining your max hp. It's basically your stamina x 2 x cp multiplier. Not sure about the rest of this stuff you're finding talking about Dodging or energy :p

Chaos17

As far as I'm aware stamina is just for determining your max hp. It's basically your stamina x 2 x cp multiplier. Not sure about the rest of this stuff you're finding :p

Those I'm founding are backed up by Redit community who have a lot of testers and API dataminers. So no, I don't take lightely their found since they did put a lot of work into finding them.

Those I'm founding are backed up by Redit community who have a lot of testers and API dataminers. So no, I don't take lightely their found since they did put a lot of work into finding them.
The post you linked said we can use items in combat and have a crosshair. Good research :3

Does anyone else just flat out not care about battling or IVs? I'm just in it to fill out my Pokedex. I'd be perfectly happy having every single one at 10CP.
Filling Pokedex is my main goal too. As I've started to get enough candies for second shot at evolutions I already have though, I have tried to hold off evolving until I can do so with a higher IV Pokemon. I'm usually happy with an 80%+ pefect IV Pokemon.

This is mostly for Pokemon I like as well, not necessarily best battlers.

eek5

It would be extremely dumb if Niantic would hard-ban people for using that. The only thing that site does is make hidden stats visible.

On the surface, yeah. Behind the scenes it's logging into Niantic servers using an unauthorized third-party client. You have to have faith in Niantic being able to differentiate between someone using an unauthorized client to check IVs versus someone using an unauthorized client to scrape data or bot. My guess, based on their past history, is they will take a hard line stance and ban anyone that logs into their servers using the bootleg API. It doesn't really matter how innocent it is if it breaks TOS.

Platy

10k retweets in less than an hour ... the thirst is real

HDJjZle.png

I mean ... they already had a ninantic CEO twitter hacked and all that but yeah the thirst is very real =P

They're probably will launch the app during or when the Olympics start. Perfect timing really. People will get more excited of that than the actual Olympics, hahah

Walking around....in Rio.....during Olympics time. Like a million people are going to get stabbed or at least mugged.

Same. I haven't battled a single gym once. I dump all my potions/revives to make room for balls.

Just like collectin'.

Svafnir

Pokemon Go Dev 'Revokes' Legendary Pokemon from Trainer Accounts Following Articuno Appearance
They should've banned them!
And why we don't read it directly from Niantics facebook page ? -.-

Uh, no. They should not have banned them. There was a Pokémon swap glitch going on. If you encountered a Pidgey, the server had a chance on screwing up and that Pokémon could become any other Pokémon, including legendaries. Just randomly. No cheating. Entirely Niantic and the servers fault. Thousands of people encountered this bug, people on NeoGAF were reporting it, however only a few were lucky enough for it to glitch into a legendary.... You don't ban people for not cheating and playing your game normally. Not their fault Niantic screwed up.

aren't we supposed to get rare pokèmon from the 10 km eggs?
hatched 2 today,and i got an eevee and an onix -_-

The rare Pokemon are defined by Niantic. And Eevee and Onix happen to be considered rare lol.

Eevee is 10k because you can evolve it pretty fast into a really good Pokemon.

GulAtiCa

I'd say Onyx is pretty rare. None around me, never even seen it once.

While I live in Eevee town, others probably haven't even seen an Eevee. (Same with others seeing Drowsees everywhere, but I only seen them like 3 times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom