• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

Why did you do that?

the game is not out here,and i barely see any pokemon even if there 15 pokestop 20 minutes ago from my home but still i see 1 pokemon every half an hour,the pokemon deployments in my area is so small it's just waste of time.
i remember using pokevision,there was 5 pokemon for each 400 meter square and this is the beach,near my house there is nothing,compare it to New York central park there is 500% more pokemon for the same area.

i paid a lot of money to buy eggs and lures and rise my level,and i will be a bit sad if they ban me. but i think it's okey.
it's not like i used a bot of fake GPS.

after i know about account sharing i stopped doing it.

about Mr.Mime ,i already have one,but my friend who the one who spot him called me and i went there to catch it.
i was really surprised to find him,because i was 100% sure he can't be there.

here where i found him
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...85fc49d390dca61!8m2!3d21.5073535!4d39.2183825

P3P5I

Huh. I got a second 10 km egg very shortly after hatching my first one. This is after a month of not getting any 10 km eggs at all.
I think they did change the egg spawning rates. A few of my friends are getting multiple 10km eggs and before where my hatchery is filled with 5km eggs it now looks like this:
NRPoyk2.png

BowieZ

Banned
the game is not out here,and i barely see any pokemon even if there 15 pokestop 20 minutes ago from my home but still i see 1 pokemon every half an hour ...
But why not just wait until it's out in your region? Maybe then it'd be more fun with more Pokemon and you wouldn't feel the need to have other people play it for you? And why were you so desperate to play, if you were just gonna let other people play it for you, anyway? lol

But yeah, I don't think it was cool man that you bragged about completing your Pokedex and yet you account-shared in order to do so. And while we were seeking evidence that it was possible to hatch exclusive Pokemon you neglected to mention this vital piece of information. I don't think there's really any excuses for it.

adamy

Banned
the game is not out here,and i barely see any pokemon even if there 15 pokestop 20 minutes ago from my home but still i see 1 pokemon every half an hour,the pokemon deployments in my area is so small it's just waste of time.
i remember using pokevision,there was 5 pokemon for each 400 meter square and this is the beach,near my house there is nothing,compare it to New York central park there is 500% more pokemon for the same area.

i paid a lot of money to buy eggs and lures and rise my level,and i will be a bit sad if they ban me. but i think it's okey.
it's not like i used a bot of fake GPS.

after i know about account sharing i stopped doing it.

about Mr.Mime ,i already have one,but my friend who the one who spot him called me and i went there to catch it.
i was really surprised to find him,because i was 100% sure he can't be there.

here where i found him
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...85fc49d390dca61!8m2!3d21.5073535!4d39.2183825

So you lied about the whole hatching region exclusives outside of their designated region? Wtf dude, not cool...

L.O.R.D

But why not just wait until it's out in your region? Maybe then it'd be more fun with more Pokemon and you wouldn't feel the need to have other people play it for you? And why were you so desperate to play anyway if you were just gonna let other people play it for you? lol

I don't think it was cool man that you bragged about completing your Pokedex and yet you account shared in order to do so. I don't think there's really any excuses for it. What's the point?

there is people i play with them,however after pokevision shutdown more then 1000 people on my group in telegram stopped playing it,but i still see many people play the game on beach which is the only area in my city that have several pokestop near each other.

why i think the game will not out in my city? because several major cities in saudi arabia just got their pokestops removed from them,all the pokestop and gyms

al dammam and al khobar only have 1 or 2 pokestop,the rest is gone.
also i noticed several pokestop in jeddah which is the most city in saudi arabia that have many pokestop (more then Riyadh) and they are gone.

i fear this game will be banned from saudi arabia soon enough.

So you lied about the whole hatching region exclusives outside of their designated region? Wtf dude, not cool...

chill dude,it's not like i break the game or took a gym in another city.
i just took an egg from another region.

cheating is cheating,but keep the game looked for certain region is not good.

Sigh. Told you bros you can't hatch region locked. But still, lying about it or bending the truth just hurts the community because it perpetrated a possibility of it.

L.O.R.D

And there it is. So ultimately I present further proof that one cannot hatch region exclusives outside of their respective regions.

And anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.

Case closed. Moving on!

thanks,i my self didn't know that,you can present that to reddit if you want.

but i still don't know how i find mr mime in my city,i think it's a mistake from naintic servers.

so now all the silly region stuff is settled i'd like to change the direction of the topic on to a happier note!

how much have you currently spent on pokemon go?

currently i havent, but im starting to crack and want to buy some egg incubators.

Banzai

so now all the silly region stuff is settled i'd like to change the direction of the topic on to a happier note!

I've only spent one buck I got from Google opinion rewards but no "actual" money yet. I have a friend who spent 5 euros and stopped playing a week later.

Dinjooh

currently i havent, but im starting to crack and want to buy some egg incubators.

On my Bank account: 0
On Niantics though.. around 10 bucks I guess.

I just use whatever credit I get from Google Opinion Rewards.

Chaos17

10$ for futur storage problem but I don't need it atm #noob
Unfortunaly, I don't have access to the app Google Opinion Rewards...

Acinixys

Im glad I stopped playing as much as I was. It makes it more enjoyable when you arent burnt out on your 1000000th Pidgy catch

Had a great day today with my GF just driving around catching monsters

Got a Meowth, Persian, Growlithe and a Jynx added to my Dex

My friend got tauros from a egg :( jealous.
In UK.
Edit: just seen the region talk, is tauros America? If so you can hatch them.
100% as my mates popped from a egg yesterday.
And yes the egg was from the UK and no he has not cheated in anyway what so ever.

Azole

Neo Member
Finally found a Growlithe with a good IV. About 88%. Evolved it into an Arcanine! And got moves of Bite & Bulldoze...

Oh well. won't take me that long to get another couple Growlithes and try again.

Welcome to my world...! 7 Arcanines with those moves and flamethrower... Still trying for the best movesets...!

Sh0k

So far $25.00 all in incubators and upgrading my backpack to 450 slots.

Chaos17

In UK.
And yes the egg was from the UK and no he has not cheated in anyway what so ever.

The case of your friend is rare, I did also saw a french youtuber (not cheating) having 2 taurus that he got also from eggs. But suspicions have been cast because of cheaters on internet.
But to reply to your question, yes some pokemons are supposed region locked but it seems only for catching since some players like your friend are able to get them in eggs. It's rare tho.

In UK.

This has been debated several times ober the last days. And all evidence points towards this being impossible. So there is a 99.9% chance what he told you is a lie.

Vipu

Banned
In UK.

Oh here we go again...

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
This has been debated several times ober the last days. And all evidence points towards this being impossible. So there is a 99.9% chance what he told you is a lie.

Didn't' some people dig through the coding of the game and state that it was an impossibility? I believe those guys the most.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
I really need to find a place that normally has Dratini's in rotation because at my rate ill never have Dragonite. :[

Azole

Neo Member
Went to SF with my brothers and nephew to Pier 39. Lots of tourist people there. Lots of pokestops too. It was a magickarp, psyduck and tentacool nest... Spent about 7 hours there and managed to get about 950 karp candies. Too bad I couldn't catch any good IV ones (egg hatched karp still have the best IV for me).

image.png

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit

around $300ish 2 $100 packs and a bunch of the $10 and $20 bundles

I might lucky egg today too. I have a few actual evolutions to do plus plenty of scrubs. I should count them and make a list of real evolutions to do first and prioritize them, then grind away on the losers. my problem is, the last time I did this, I was so focused on maximizing my time with the lucky egg that I burned all my candy to do so, leaving a few legit evolutions short on candy.

so I'm level 21 now. My strongest is a 1320 Vaporeon. Should I be spending more time on powering up my pokemon at this point? I've ignored it til now because I kept finding better and better pokemon, but I think I hit the wall regarding that.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

€18. Mostly on egg containers, and a few lucky eggs & lures.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)

$0, but I'm weird in that I always try to stay full F2P as if it's part of the challenge, lol. Especially when there's a way to get coins/etc through gameplay. I also usually get bored or feel like I "beat" the game before I feel like spending any money on it.

I don't know how it will be with this one after level 20 for me though. I'm really liking the going out and meeting people aspect of it, so if that lasts and people continue to play around here I might buy lures or whatever. I hope that by then cheaters are fully dealt with and the new Nearby features have rolled out.

Twentieth

Is there a safe, read-only IV checker available right now? People seem concerned on reddit about some of the popular ones. I'd use Silph Road calculator, but it doesn't work well on my phone.

Lukemon

£7.99, upgraded both storages once and stocked up on incubators. Get a nice Coin boost from some easy Gyms nearby and Google Rewards as well, but will probably drop £4/8 every payday for additional egg assistance (you know, since region exclusives DEFINITELY hatch from them /s) as long as I'm still enjoying the game.

Syntsui

Talking about impossibilities, my friend named his first Eevee as Rainy and it turned into a Jolteon.

He was angry as fuck and I saw it with my own eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom