• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Superior Silver |OT|

Firestorm

This would be the best sports team imo:

2i796s4.png

Time for the Seattle Mariners to get a rename.

ignore whatever the thing on the right is supposed to be

Echoes

Holy shit that's awesome Firestorm! So jealous :p

And, uh, yes, Starmie rules. I went to Palmer2 with Drapion instead of Starmie (mainly for Cresselia and nothing else). Now, I love Drapion, but in these 7 matches he was useless.

Palmer2 went out like this;

Azelf uses Stealth Rock
Regigigas uses Crush Grip
Azelf uses Explosion, both dead
-
(Choice Banded)Garchomp uses Crunch
Cresselia uses Ice Beam, survives
Garchomp uses Crunch, she's down (thanks Stealth Rock)
-
Heatran comes in, I change to Drapion, Magma Storm misses
Now, if this was Starmie, then Heatran would have died from an Expert Belt Surf

I won with Chomp's EQ.

Okay, I really need some advice. I have a Timid and Modest Starmie. At Lv50, they are;

Modest
HP - 151
Def - 122
SpAtk - 119
SpDef - 97
Speed - 178

Timid
HP - 126
Def - 97
SpAtk - 161
SpDef - 99
Speed - 169

I'm using the Timid one with Expert Belt. The Modest one is a Rapid Spinner for Wi-Fi battling, hence the defensive EVs. So, Timid one for the Tower is a sure go, no?

Jin34

Does anyone have a Rioulu/Lucario? I want one to breed to make a Riolu baby (if I breed with Ditto it doesn't matter if the Lucario is male right?). I have an Adamant Larvitar and plenty of other baby Larvitars as well as plenty of stones/items. So if anyone has one name some of the things you are looking for a trade.

Mush

Andrex said:
So how many leaders do we got? Sounds like we should have eight by now. :lol
According to the Online thread we have six leaders sorted and six reserves for particular types. I think it would be I good idea just to keep to the traditional eight and maybe have an E4 type challenge for those that do well other wise it will get out of hand fast.

Echoes

Jin34 said:
Does anyone have a Rioulu/Lucario? I want one to breed to make a Riolu baby (if I breed with Ditto it doesn't matter if the Lucario is male right?). I have an Adamant Larvitar and plenty of other baby Larvitars as well as plenty of stones/items. So if anyone has one name some of the things you are looking for a trade.
I do. Need nothing in return. Just give me time to breed it for you.

cory

Banned
Mush said:
According to the Online thread we have six leaders sorted and six reserves for particular types. I think it would be I good idea just to keep to the traditional eight and maybe have an E4 type challenge for those that do well other wise it will get out of hand fast.
Maybe we could have junior league and senior league.

Kyzer

Banned
Mush said:
Nope, just pick a type that hasn't already been claimed and you're good to go.

Okay cool, so even though its not decided on Garchomp, I wanna go ahead and claim Dragon. I really don't care if I'll be able to use him or not.

It's the last good type other than Ghost that hasn't been claimed, it seems.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Team Bulletin Board.

The professor is Professor Joey like that pic from a while back. :lol

Jin34

Forkball said:
I need someone to help me evolve my Haunter. Also, I need a Fire Stone if anyone has one handy. My AIM info is in my profile.

Hey you still need help with the trade/Fire Stone? I can help with both.

Mush

RileyxMushbanner.png

rileyxmushpokemonz-3.png

"We're pulling out all the stops to put your Pokemon down."

Do over! ;)

And it makes more sense because "SHOCK!" I'm using a Lucario for my gym team.

Just caught Moltres(damn bird has been the most troublesome legendary to get so far, gaaarrgh safeguard!) and beat Red. I used my team of lvl 65, and Red had no chance at all, thanks to all the experience I've got from this thread I was able to play him exactly as I wanted and switch into the right attacks at the right times, felt really good :D

So yeah, I guess this means I'm done with the story aspect of the game, except for the Celebi event.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Metroid Killer said:
Just caught Moltres(damn bird has been the most troublesome legendary to get so far, gaaarrgh safeguard!) and beat Red. I used my team of lvl 65, and Red had no chance at all, thanks to all the experience I've got from this thread I was able to play him exactly as I wanted and switch into the right attacks at the right times, felt really good :D

So yeah, I guess this means I'm done with the story aspect of the game, except for the Celebi event.

I don't know how some of you can pause the main quest for so long. Whenever I play I have a big need to beat it and everything, then I can take my time exploring and training.

Mafro said:
Don't suppose anyone has any spare male Bagons from breeding or whatever? I'll trade a surfing Pikachu for one.
I was just wondering the same today as well. I only found out recently that Bagon is Salamence's predecessor. If anyone has some extra Bagon lying around I'd be happy to take one off your hands.

I managed to get enough power items to pass off IVs for my silver cart. Now I can seriously get my breeding on.
:D
pirata said:
'Twas a joke.
I posted a gif from Arrested Development. If you can't see the humor then I'm sorry.
:lol

Top Bottom