• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Superior Silver |OT|

What the hell was that Hatchet?:lol :lol :lol

Sniper Dynamic punches and torpedo-like Empoleons.
:lol :lol :lol
Fake edit:
Yeah, GG. That battle is a keeper.

MemoirsofMimi

Neo Member
SolarPowered said:
What the hell was that Hatchet?:lol :lol :lol

Sniper Dynamic punches and torpedo-like Empoleons.
:lol :lol :lol
Fake edit:
Yeah, GG. That battle is a keeper.

Did I battle you? I know I was battling someone here.

MemoirsofMimi

Neo Member
Looks like I have to do some training before I take on any more opponents! My team of Sulrock, Lunatone, Gallade, Metagross, Espeon, and Absol isn't very good, apparently.

Can someone give some choice locations to level grind, please? I'm trying to get a Jumpluff up to an acceptable level to take on E4 mk 2, but it's slow going.

Also, what level do you guys recommend for Elite 4 mk 2?

Razer Reds

Neo Member
I'm available for the next half hour to battle anyone who wants to attempt the monotype challenge. My FC is 5199-4615-2065 (HeartGold) and my type is Steel.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hey if I leave a Pokemon with three very important moves in the Day Care, and it levels up, will they be intact when I take it out?

Also Firestorm I can help if you want. 0560 - 9071 - 3586

Firestorm

Andrex said:
Hey if I leave a Pokemon with three very important moves in the Day Care, and it levels up, will they be intact when I take it out?

Also Firestorm I can help if you want. 0560 - 9071 - 3586
If they level up and learn a new move, the move at the topmost slot will be deleted and replaced with the new move iirc. So move all your important moves down.

And yes please. I'll go on Pearl and then HG.

Pearl: 0988 8217 0077
HeartGold: 3696 2833 0158

Is there a TM or berry or something you need? I can see if I have it.

Andrex said:
Nope :'(

Put a Cyndaquil with Sunny Day, Fire Punch, Fire Blast and Extrasensory in, got back one with Smokescreen, Fire Wheel, Ember and some other worthless move.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Tamato or Qualot would be awesome.

Although I'll be trading to evolve my Scyther and Seadra so it's a win-win for both of us anyways. :p

Firestorm

Andrex said:
Tamato or Qualot would be awesome.

Although I'll be trading to evolve my Scyther and Seadra so it's a win-win for both of us anyways. :p
Bring extra Pokemon then as you wouldn't get them back otherwise >_>;; I'll give you an extra with the berry. I need to transfer over a Lum Berry as well.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Firestorm said:
Bring extra Pokemon then as you wouldn't get them back otherwise >_>;; I'll give you an extra with the berry. I need to transfer over a Lum Berry as well.

Oh yeah. So, you want to keep the Lum Berry, but the other hold item is mine?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Firestorm said:
I thought you wanted to evolve some Pokemon?

Nah. I have a second DS to do it, wouldn't wanna complicate this.

Thanks for the Tamato Berry btw! Although I kinda forget what I was gonna use it on. :lol

Anyone wanna do me a favor and hatch some eggs for me?

I got some pokemon that I wann use for the Monotype team, but they learn some of the moves at very high levels and having somebody else hatching the eggs for me will cut off a lot of time waste.

I got 8 eggs(hoping to get the right nature and gender) of two different pokemon(keeping it secret :p), so if someone would hatch them for me I would greatly appreciate it :D

Metroid Killer (HeartGold) 5156-4291-4002

Metroid Killer said:
Anyone wanna do me a favor and hatch some eggs for me?

I got some pokemon that I wann use for the Monotype team, but they learn some of the moves at very high levels and having somebody else hatching the eggs for me will cut off a lot of time waste.

I got 8 eggs(hoping to get the right nature and gender) of two different pokemon(keeping it secret :p), so if someone would hatch them for me I would greatly appreciate it :D

Metroid Killer (HeartGold) 5156-4291-4002

Sure, I can give you a hand. Do you want all 8 hatching (meaning 4 total trips to the wi-fi room) or just 6?

FC is 4855 9004 1361

Azure Phoenix said:
Sure, I can give you a hand. Do you want all 8 hatching (meaning 4 total trips to the wi-fi room) or just 6?

FC is 4855 9004 1361
Just 4, I'll get another member to do the other 4 some other day. Getting online now!

Thanks, hopefully one will hatch and be a Male Jolly (though any Jolly is better than nothing). I will be gone the whole day, so you don't have to rush it. Maybe we can trade again tomorrow or something. Thanks again!

Metroid Killer said:
Thanks, hopefully one will hatch and be a Male Jolly (though any Jolly is better than nothing). I will be gone the whole day, so you don't have to rush it. Maybe we can trade again tomorrow or something. Thanks again!
Good news then! The final one of the batch that hatched was a Jolly male with the "Likes to thrash about" characteristic. There was also a Timid female, a Modest female and a Lax male.

Would you like me to run an IV check (without saving obviously) on the Jolly one to save you a bit of time? Also since it seems to have hatched under my ID was there any specific nickname you wanted for it?

Azure Phoenix said:
Good news then! The final one of the batch that hatched was a Jolly male with the "Likes to thrash about" characteristic. There was also a Timid female, a Modest female and a Lax male.

Would you like me to run an IV check (without saving obviously) on the Jolly one to save you a bit of time? Also since it seems to have hatched under my ID was there any specific nickname you wanted for it?
Nah I'm letting IVs stay in the unknown. I'm using enough time just caring about Natures, EVs etc. Cool that one of them is a Jolly Male! Can you trade it back now?

Metroid Killer said:
Nah I'm letting IVs stay in the unknown. I'm using enough time just caring about Natures, EVs etc. Cool that one of them is a Jolly Male! Can you trade it back now?
Sure, I'll be on in a couple of mins.

Azure Phoenix said:
Sure, I'll be on in a couple of mins.
Thanks a lot man! Hmm I forgot to give you anything for it, I should have put some stuff on the oddishes :(

If you ever need anything(or a Japanese pokemon) let me know.

Metroid Killer said:
Thanks a lot man! Hmm I forgot to give you anything for it, I should have put some stuff on the oddishes :(

If you ever need anything(or a Japanese pokemon) let me know.
Don't worry about it, I don't have the Pokemon that I hatched for you (and probably never will find one) so I managed to get it in my Pokedex. Unless you happen to have a Ledyba or Snorunt there isn't really anything I want anyway.

Azure Phoenix said:
Don't worry about it, I don't have the Pokemon that I hatched for you (and probably never will find one) so I managed to get it in my Pokedex. Unless you happen to have a Ledyba or Snorunt there isn't really anything I want anyway.
Ok get online again :lol Bring 3 oddish or whatever :)

Axis

Metroid Killer said:
Ok get online again :lol Bring 3 oddish or whatever :)

do you have any extra nosepass, snorunt or glameow?

or if anyone else does...just tell me what you want for them!

So, I got a question regarding IVs. I bred a Larvitar with perfect Attack IVs (31) and good Speed IVs (28). The other IVs are pretty much shit, though. Now, is there a way that I can "save" these good IVs when I breed a new Larvitar that has a chance of getting better IVs overall?

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Milchmonster said:
So, I got a question regarding IVs. I bred a Larvitar with perfect Attack IVs (31) and good Speed IVs (28). The other IVs are pretty much shit, though. Now, is there a way that I can "save" these good IVs when I breed a new Larvitar that has a chance of getting better IVs overall?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390158

Ctrl+f "power items." You can guarantee at least one stat to pass down.

Axis

Metroid Killer said:
Hmm some cheap TMs (but I'm gonna buy them myself), otherwise I'm looking for Focus Punch(TM01). How about you, any items I should attach to the critters?

whatever evolves gliscor and porygon/porygon 2. otherwise naw...i wasted those 2 items a long time ago :(

i got focus punch for ya...will throw some random stuff on the others

Thank you ever so much for those Pokemon and items Metroid, they are going to make it much easier for me to beat the Elite Four. I'll be able to get Leaf Blade for my Bellossom with the scale and finally have a Froslass on my team with the Snorunt and Dawn Stone.

Top Bottom