• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Who did I offend to not only be sick since Monday but to also not manage to get a green Registeel.

I too am sick, and have not found a green Registeel. COINCIDENCE!?

Holy shit me too, uncanny stuff.

even_possible_aliens.gif

Takashi

Uhh so I'm revisiting Sea Mauville to explore the Dive portions, and
I stumble upon a pair of girls who locked themselves in one of the rooms to, uh, apparently learn to train. Huh. Thought that was pretty funny. The real kicker though was the Sea Mauville backstory and Cozmo's letters especially. Some dark stuff. What a shitty mother. But I really do love when characterization and story telling is done like this in games though, with having to gather pieces of the story to put it all together. And it's definitely refreshing to see kids' games approach more mature topics like that.

That battle frield too. That Wally fight is the best ever.

For real one of the best fights in the history of Pokemon, no hyperbole. Still not RBY Blue or GSC Red tier though, too bad the fight wasn't more high stakes.

I'm going to try the E4 with my lvl 45 team, probably ending in failure.

No I figured it out, the only thing it missed was difficulty. I mauled his entire team with my lvl 45 Houndoom, which he had no answer for. That was a real bummer, I would've even been fine with somehow losing the fight because it was so epic.

Loaded up my X data to start pulling my daycare mons to put into AS...

Why can't I transfer my 5 million pokedollars too =/

Ok, moving my breeding mons from XY. They're all Hoenn pokemon and the junk eggs will be 5IV with 4 egg moves. These are my breeders.

Skarmory with Whirlwind, Drill Peck, Brave Bird, Stealth Rock
Feebas with Haze, Iron Tail, Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse
Snorunt with Disable, Hex, Spikes, Avalanche

Still working on getting a 6IV skarmory...

Azuran

Banned
No I figured it out, the only thing it missed was difficulty. I mauled his entire team with my lvl 45 Houndoom, which he had no answer for. That was a real bummer, I would've even been fine with somehow losing the fight because it was so epic.

Poor Wally. I feel so much for him. He tries so hard and even had the audacity to call himself your rival, and yet, he goes down faster than a Spoink that stops jumping.

Dad

Ugh, I forgot how awful the GTS was. I've seen maybe one or two remotely sane offers for a Ditto. Sticking Ditto on a random mirage island was an awful idea.

I just realized every member of the E4 hits SE versus Lati@s except the champion.

I can't really switch it in because everyone is so low level. First two members went well though! Now this fucking Walrein. I'll probably lose against Dragon guy.

What are the best exp and money grind spots that aren't the Elite Four and Secret Bases?

I know about the Mauville Restaurant but aren't you only allowed to use that once a day?

Is there nothing like Restaurant Le Wow?

Also how does DexNav work for Fishing Pokemon like Carvanha and Sharpedo?

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Legendaries should be usable in the Maison for offline play. It's annoying you catch these super Pokemon and they end up being collectibles and not seeing much battle on the field where they could actually be useful.

Choice Band Bullet Punch Technician Scizor though.

Hatchtag

Banned
Legendaries should be usable in the Maison for offline play. It's annoying you catch these super Pokemon and they end up being collectibles and not seeing much battle on the field where they could actually be useful.

Choice Band Bullet Punch Technician Scizor though.

There should be a ubers tier for the Maison. I would love that shit. But I think they'd break normal play too much.
Mythicals, on the other hand, are only 600 BST, and I wish they could be used in the Maison.

Beat the E4 with my ~lvl 47 team. Shit was fucking intense. I'll admit I used a Max Revive and a Hyper Potion in the last battle because I got too far to let it end there. Really the only reason I won was because
Steven insisted on using Giga Impact with Megagross.
I didn't have any other way to kill it. Ended up taking it with Houndoom's Foul Play, what an amazing attack.

Oswen

Sooo without spoiling anything...
I guess Delta Episode opened the floodgate, with what it's implied in it I guess *another* Gen 1 remake is possible after all.

Bright Fire Red? Verdant Leaf Green?

I guess Delta Episode opened the floodgate, with what it's implied in it I guess *another* Gen 1 remake is possible after all.

Bright Fire Red? Verdant Green Leaf?

I actually want them to throw a curveball with gen 1.

Water Blue and Electric Yellow!

Well, that was fast. Congratulations.

In XY, I fished up a shiny magikarp in 25 throws. Then a shiny crawdaunt in 35. Since I have the shiny charm in both that seems to be my average.

Cerity

I thought it was just referencing the fact that other peoples games acted as other worlds. Link cable and all.

Would have been great if you fought missingno though IMO.

Electric Yellow, February 2016 for the 20th anniversary of the franchise. Just you wait and see.

can someone help me?
im trying to get a baby marill with both belly drum and aqua jet but cant for the life of me find a compatible male pokemon with the moves

FSLink

Banned
There should be a ubers tier for the Maison. I would love that shit. But I think they'd break normal play too much.
Mythicals, on the other hand, are only 600 BST, and I wish they could be used in the Maison.

Fuck, there should also be a Mega tier for the Maison/Future Battle Frontier/etc.

Just a place where the 1 mega per team restriction could be lifted, would make for some pretty fun battles.

Top Bottom