• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Azuran

Banned
Seriously? thanks a lot dude is there any pokemon you want in particular? I haven't advanced much in ruby but I had quite a few in X

my Name is Kitaj and friend code is 0275-8144-4611

It's a giveway so I don't want anything in particular. Just love helping out GAF.

Firestorm

Oh man and I thought that moment before
Groudon
was JRPG. The
end of Victory Road against Wally
is so JRPG I thought I was actually playing a Tales game or something.
Seriously the music and flowers in a final room made that scene so over the top

Probably my favourite Victory Road though. Loved the visual changes between entrance, middle, and end. And felt waaayyy shorter than the stupid marathons some of the other games make you do.

SeZMehK

It is only the natures. But Legendaries come with 3 perfect IVs, so I guess these people are betting on the remaining 2 being perfect as well.

I am aware of that. I am trying to catch all the legendaries in luxury balls and the right natures however this damn mesprit is not becoming timid. Lol

Dammit, the 6th time I caught this mesprit and not even once timid...

Rafavert

awesome thanks, will add after this battle.
my fc is 4313-2589-6151
Also can we trade my Scyther back and forth so I can get Scizor?

Sure thing. Logging in now. Though if you are willing to wait a bit, I can made a baby off my Mamoswine (likely to have perfect IVs and icicle crash)

Firestorm

I am aware of that. I am trying to catch all the legendaries in luxury balls and the right natures however this damn mesprit is not becoming timid. Lol

Dammit, the 6th time I caught this mesprit and not even once timid...

First in your party right? Check the nature and Ralts' ability. Otherwise you're just unlucky :(

Linius

Guys, someone in the thread made an image on how to gather Base flags the quick way but I can't find it. I want to share it with someone. Just in text would do too, but I liked that image.

EDIT

Nvm, managed to find it.

... I didn't teach cuz it already knew steel wing... sorry x.x

lol its okay, not the end of the world.

edit: I forgot the Swinub family doesn't learn Ancient Power, but it says Piloswine knows it as a starting move, does that mean I can get it from the guy who can re-teach moves?

edit 2: Also seems like the Move Tutor doesn't have it...):

Rafavert

lol its okay, not the end of the world.

edit: I forgot the Swinub family doesn't learn Ancient Power, but it says Piloswine knows it as a starting move, does that mean I can get it from the guy who can re-teach moves?

Yup. No need to worry about it. I think every pokémon that needs a move to evolve also learns it naturally.

Oh man and I thought that moment before
Groudon
was JRPG. The
end of Victory Road against Wally
is so JRPG I thought I was actually playing a Tales game or something.
Seriously the music and flowers in a final room made that scene so over the top

Probably my favourite Victory Road though. Loved the visual changes between entrance, middle, and end. And felt waaayyy shorter than the stupid marathons some of the other games make you do.
Just wait until the end of the end of Delta Episode, haha

That said, those two moments (especially the first one) made the game for me. I like how the games slowly become more dramatic in their writing as time goes on :p

SeZMehK

I finally got my Mesprit with Timid. The 8th capture. The IVs are:

7/23/31/31/5/31

Lol I know HP and SpD is horrible but I got 31 in def, spa and speed. Should I reset? I'm ok with this.

ffdgh

I finally got my Mesprit with Timid. The 8th capture. The IVs are:

7/23/31/31/5/31

Lol I know HP and SpD is horrible but I got 31 in def, spa and speed. Should I reset? I'm ok with this.

If you're happy with it save away!

My need for near perfection side screams reset tho lol

Joqu

Anyone happen to have a YouTube link to the music that plays during the little scene about being a dad that plays after defeating Norman? I'm pretty sure it's new so I've got no idea what to search for.

Ok, my Samus amiibo is now grinding on Smash for me, time to go back and reset for Reshiram some more. Hopefully it will be better this time.

Azuran

Banned
Just spent the past 2 hours catching hidden abilily Pokemon and friend safari exclusives to delete people from my friend list that haven't logged on in months. I was down to 3 spots left before I started doing this D:

Probably been said before, but Professor Birch is just amazing after beating the game.

Gonna pick Piplup I think, even though I have nearly all the starters already in X/Y.

Top Bottom