• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

lupinko

He can still be there for moral support.

If I knew you could use the PokeBank so early I would have bred some level 1 Pokemon specifically for the story mode. Oh well, I guess that's kind of cheating. Time to go on an adventure with Mudkip, Zigzagoon, and Wurmple...

Don't worry, I'm doing the same, I'm bringing up one of my shiny groups up from an Emerald.

Shiny Mild Latias
Shiny Mild Latios
Shiny Mild Kyogre
Shiny Mild Deoxys
Shiny Mild Lugia
Shiny Careful Ho-oh
Shiny Careful Registeel with Seismic Toss
Shiny Adamant Regirock with Counter
Shiny Adamant Groudon
Shiny Adamant Rayquaza

:D

JoeM86

kecleonhotspring.jpg

Hmm...

Ally Switch Ralts....and absolutely no other moves on it.

Oh well, got my Gallade.

Current Team:

Mudkip, Beldum, Ralts, Lotad

Didn't even get to petalburg and the potential of this group is staggering

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I haven't played my games yet, but how is the nature decided for Lati@s in ORAS?

I'm still preparing my shiny Hoenn team with Jirachi and Celebi coming up to AS.
It's determined like any wild Pokemon and can be manipulated with Synchro.

jelmerjt

I haven't played my games yet, but how is the nature decided for Lati@s in ORAS?

I'm still preparing my shiny Hoenn team with Jirachi and Celebi coming up to AS.

Looks like you can reset for a good Latias / Latios, and use a Synchronizer too.

I just watched a YouTube video and well...

Make sure you have a Synchronizer in your party at this point, just before you meet Steven (Route 118):

iuJwt6N.jpg

You should probably save right here:

WkP4SWp.jpg

Namikaze1

Got a Mudkip, Treecko, and a Ralts waiting for me in the bank to transfer over. Team will be Torchic, the previous three mentioned, Shiny Beldum, and a Taillow for quite a while.

Could be worse; it could be memento Ralts (only move makes it faint...well given the debuffs it passes to the opponent that is more useful than ally switch but just as tragic...)

Well, at least finding a Fell Stinger Suskit makes up for such a bad find. Sadly I don't plan to use Masquerain on my team so it's going to the PC.

Namikaze1

Just read on Serebii that all the Mega Stones from X & Y can be found in ORAS. Thank god! I transferred over all my Pokemon from X and Y over to the bank since I'm planning to give the games to my little cousin and I was under the impression I would never get those stones in ORAS. Thank god I was wrong.

ohlawd

Looks like you can reset for a good Latias / Latios, and use a Synchronizer too.

I just watched a YouTube video and well...

Make sure you have a Synchronizer in your party at this point, just before you meet Steven (Route 118):

iuJwt6N.jpg

You should probably save right here:

WkP4SWp.jpg

thanks for this

spiritfox

There's this Ace Trainer in Rustboro who gives you a Float Stone. Next time you see him, he's a Hiker, saying that he's put on weight...

SeZMehK

I am going to bring over my living dex after the story mode is complete. I'll just use pokes that I catch through the game. :p

This thread is not good for my hype as a European.

Curse you, NoE! First Captain Toad, now this? I can wait for Smash since I have the 3DS game, but these two hurt.

emb

Are there any changes to super training now? Easier reset bags maybe, hopefully?

Can't wait to get back and play this. People are coming over for Smash tomorrow, so I can probably dedicate some time tonight to this. I just barely started last night, and man, what a tease.

DaBoss

Haha, thanks for the O-powers DaBoss, they actually made a difference in the Champion fight.
lol no problem. I just remembered I need to level them up thanks to Backlot sending me O-Powers. Didn't send you Attack Power just in case you were trying to catch a Pokemon or something and then possibly KO it due to Attack Power lol.

Top Bottom