• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Just wanted to remind you guys that you dont need your pokemon to be in your party when you trade with an NPC. This feature was available in XY as well
I'd also like to remind people here that since Gen V (I believe) most in-game trades have fixed IVs, levels and natures. They tend to have 1 perfect IV which is in whatever stat the nature is boosting.

Hatchtag

Banned
Do you guys like to nickname your Pokemon? I've never really liked doing it, but it seems like a lot of people do.

Every single Pokemon I've caught in this run has been named to make of the CAD Loss comic. I'm at 20 caught so far (Its a catch em all run) and am starting to run out of creative names tho.

it's missing Grachomp and Lucario

I think he just hasn't found them yet.

Would seem silly to have every other mega stone obtainable and not just these two.

We seen from the silly requirements needed for some of the legendaries that Gamefreak is being at least creative on that front.

Dex Nav is awesome, but can you change the background (or the background for all the Nav apps in general?) Yes, Pikachu is the mascot. I know GameFreak. Contrary to your belief, it isn't everyone's favorite Pokemon.

Maybe I have to level up the Nav first or something

I'm gonna be sad when DexNav doesn't return. :(

guy-laughing-at-you-thumb1094641.jpg

Gamefreak gives the best features and next games it gone

Pokemon Following You & Character customization to name a few

Noobcraft

Do you guys like to nickname your Pokemon? I've never really liked doing it, but it seems like a lot of people do.
I do if they could be party material. I name them things like "Tasty, Salty, Crunchy, Toasty, Crispy, etc" I also have a skitty named Pink Doge.

yami4ct

I do it for any competitive team I build. I also try to keep to a theme with those names. For instance, one of my teams all have names derived from the things that inspired the pokemon. Dragons named after famous dragons, etc. Another my team is named after various figures from Japanese mythology.

Is Pokemon Bank the best option to get Pokemon in between XY and ORAS?
Yeah, you can move all your Pokemon in a matter of minutes really, depending on how many you have. Plus the bank is going to be the thing moving forward with the series, so you can expect every game in the future to support it.

JCX

More of a general 3DS question, but if I have the download version of a game, then later get the physical version, can I use the same save data?

MattyG

Banned
I can't remember since it's been so long since I played most of them, but have they ever called the Pokemon Center nurse "Jenny" in the games? And has an Officer Jenny equivalent ever shown up?

yami4ct

More of a general 3DS question, but if I have the download version of a game, then later get the physical version, can I use the same save data?

There's a one way save transfer, but it's only for physical->digital. You could presumably use Pokemon Bank to transfer all your monsters over, though.

Top Bottom