• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Muku

Congrats Jeff!

Something kind of random, but does anyone have a Stantler that is level 50+ for trade? The higher the better. Want to try it for something in Sapphire, but will be a bit of time before I do that. Figure I'd ask. Yes, I'm too lazy to go level one myself. xD

Congrats Jeff!

Something kind of random, but does anyone have a Stantler that is level 50+ for trade? The higher the better. Want to try it for something in Sapphire, but will be a bit of time before I do that. Figure I'd ask. Yes, I'm too lazy to go level one myself. xD

I think I might in my Black 2 or White version, i'd have to check though.

Congrats Jeff!

Had a Female Lv. 58 in PokeBank.

When do you want to trade?

Skele7on

Banned
Welp, I said I wasn't gonna leave till I got a pink Lugia right?

I tried my best to get it in a premier ball but it wasn't having none of it, rocked 3 times then broke out. So I switch to the ultra balls and of course, the damn thing catches. BUT I DON'T CARE! And double bonus, my sync worked so it's bold.

Though I was afraid it would reach struggle and for good reason. It only has 20 pp total so any more ball busting and I would have had to master it.

NICEEEEEEEEE.

Man can't wait for my copy to arrive!

ffdgh

I tried my best to get it in a premier ball but it wasn't having none of it, rocked 3 times then broke out. So I switch to the ultra balls and of course, the damn thing catches. BUT I DON'T CARE! And double bonus, my sync worked so it's bold.

Though I was afraid it would reach struggle and for good reason. It only has 20 pp total so any more ball busting and I would have had to master it.

Wow congratz! How many soft resets and did you have the shiny charm?

Macka

The game finally arrived earlier today!

So far I've spent hours just messing around with the Pokenav, such a great addition. I also just found a shiny Taillow in Petalburg woods as well! Great start to the game! <3

Sorry, was off for dinner. Am back now. If you're around, I'm game and I'd be appreciative of her. Want her to be part of my legendary hunting team.
Great, I'm available to trade and I'm pretty sure you're still in my Friend List.
IGN is Andy :)

Anything is fine

jelmerjt

You can now buy the game at Game Mania Zwolle (Netherlands) :D

Cfoew2B.jpg

You could have saved yourself a bit of time on each reset if you faint your Synchronizer before starting >.>

That's why all my Synchs are level 1 Ralts.

Anybody else having trouble getting the New Mauville event to trigger? I heard it was supposed to happen after you beat Norman but when Wally dragged me back to Mauville, Wattson wasn't out of his gym.

Machine

Pulled out my old guide to compare with the new one. The old one was about 150 pages. The new one is over 450 pages. Without even thinking about it, I've also defaulted to the same HM slaves as before - Wailmer and Tropius.

20141127_085006_zpsydvmss0z.jpg

Soft resetting for a Timid or Modest Latios is driving me crazy.
Which part, getting the nature or getting an IV distribution that is good?

The fact you've said OR suggests it is the former. Well, make sure you lead the party with a Pokémon with synchronise and one of those two natures. There that natures 100% of the time but make sure you don't send them away if your party is full (I guess Latios is set upon being added to the party).

As for the IV distribution bit, complaining to GAF has been proved to get results.

Busaiku

Sharpedo needs to be everyone's Water HM slave.
The difference in Surf (and I assume Dive, but I never used other Pokemon for it) is so worth it.

Lexxism

The difference in Surf (and I assume Dive, but I never used other Pokemon for it) is so worth it.

Just watched a YT video. That's quite fast. I think I might one because of that. Plus, you can now clearly see sharpedo on the water instead of just black thing.

Pics_nao

Which part, getting the nature or getting an IV distribution that is good?

The fact you've said OR suggests it is the former. Well, make sure you lead the party with a Pokémon with synchronise and one of those two natures. There that natures 100% of the time but make sure you don't send them away if your party is full (I guess Latios is set upon being added to the party).

As for the IV distribution bit, complaining to GAF has been proved to get results.
Does synchronize even work with the Lati that just joins your party?

Machine

But can it do dive? I like Wailmer because it can do surf, waterfall, dive and strength. It's not like I actually use it for battling.

EDIT: Oh, I guess dive was added this gen? I hadn't noticed until now.

Muku

I... thought I entered a mall in Mauville, but that's the city itself now? It's cool because it's different, but at same time... it feels out of place.

Nori Chan

Just curious, if you bring a pokemon from emerald that had the max'd out contest stats as possible as it was in 3rd gen, could you then max it out in omega ruby and alpha sapphire?

Kamina

Golden Boy
You can now buy the game at Game Mania Zwolle (Netherlands) :D

http://i.imgur.com/Cfoew2B.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
Dont advertise such things, they might get into trouble. Maybe not with Pokemon but other developers are pretty angry and make stores sell fines.
I got my copy on the 25th in Austria, and the store owner didnt hand out any receipts other than the payment note if you used card.

Anyone wanna do me a HUGE favour and trade with me? There's a Shiny Latias from the original Ruby Southern Island in it for you. Alls I need is someone to trade my perfect nature/iv Mudkip egg from Pokemon Y and then trade it back to me to Omega Ruby. And in exchange you can keep a Shiny Latias.

You'll get the Shiny Latias via the Omega Ruby. The reason I ask is because you can't deposit eggs in Pokemon Bank and I want the ability to re nickname it etc etc

You don't have to give me anything special in the initial trade for the Mudkip egg, I just want it over there asap as I got my game today (uk peasant)

First to quote this gets it, thanks! ^_^

3ds friend code: 3222 5573 2154

todd360

Anyone wanna do me a HUGE favour and trade with me? There's a Shiny Latias from the original Ruby Southern Island in it for you. Alls I need is someone to trade my perfect nature/iv Mudkip egg from Pokemon Y and then trade it back to me to Omega Ruby. And in exchange you can keep a Shiny Latias.

You'll get the Shiny Latias via the Omega Ruby. The reason I ask is because you can't deposit eggs in Pokemon Bank and I want the ability to re nickname it etc etc

You don't have to give me anything special in the initial trade for the Mudkip egg, I just want it over there asap as I got my game today (uk peasant)

I'll help

todd360

My friend code is 4725-7962-4810

Edit: do I need to trade you for the egg in pokemon Y? I can't remember if ruby and y can trade with each other or not. I have both Y and omega ruby.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but is there a list anywhere of what legendaries are shiny locked and which ones aren't? would be helpful to know for when I get the game tomorrow.

Top Bottom