• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

CrimsonN0

Almost.
I ended up joining Tiamat's group.

I don't think macklelol was originally part of it, so I think theres enough for another group now.

CrimsonN0

If only your teams were only non-Fighting physical attackes, then the Cofragrgis/Slaking combo would have went off.

I think I can get a 4th. I'll start a battle in a minute.

I think Marco(DarthOrange) was trying to join the game I started earlier.

SeZMehK

Oh, there are two multi battle groups going on? :eek: I would join but I am fighting with the RNG gods for the proper IV spread on my male jellicents. lol

SeZMehK

Yea I am free if any of you want to battle. I am breeding my last Pokemon for my doubles team but Dratini takes forever to hatch! :(

I think I still have a perfect male adamant marvel scale dratini w/ es, dd, iron tail and aqua jet. Let me check.

Edit: Yes, I do. Do you want it? It is in a luxury ball too.

LaNaranja

I think I still have a perfect male adamant marvel scale dratini w/ es, dd, iron tail and aqua jet. Let me check.

Edit: Yes, I do. Do you want it? It is in a luxury ball too.

Thanks but I am working on a Timid one and already have a 4IV one. This Ditto just refuses to give me the right spread :(

spiritfox

A male? I was planning on giving away females since I have them in luxury balls. If you want a male, shoot me a trade since I forgot your IGN if we are friends already. Lol.

I don't want luxury balls so males are ok. I'm not home right now so I'll pm you when I get home.

Just beat White 2 today, so I spent the better half of the evening transferring my Gen IV stuff to White 2 (If I ever have to play that damn minigame again...), then Banking it over to X. I forgot how many legendaries I had between Diamond and SoulSilver. (Though some of those were Pal Parked from Gen III years ago.)

Kind of cool that I can still have the same Blissey and Gengar (EV trained and everything) that I've had ever since I had FireRed.

I might be kind of late on this but is anyone still handing out cloned 6IV Japanese Dittos? I don't really have anything too special to offer besides breeding leftovers.

2 adamant Scythers. IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31. Both have swarm though instead of technician. 16 4IV adamant technician Scythers. I have an extra metal coat if you want a Scizor.

3 Eevees with 31/x/31/31/31/31. No HA. 12 4IV Eevees with their HA. 5 4IV Eevees with normal abilities. All are timid.

4 4IV timid protean Froakies.

19 4IV timid Gastlys.

4 4IV Smeargles. All with normal abilities.

9 timid magician Fennekins. They all know hypnosis and heat wave. Most only have 1-3 IVs. I only have one 4IV one.

9 iron fist chimchars and 2 blaze with thunder and fire punch. Another 7 with fire and thunder punch, fake out, blaze kick. They all have 3-4IV and are jolly.

5 3-4IV modest Rotom and 17 4IV bold Rotom.

3 impish immunity Gligars. Not great IVs on them. Only 1-3IV.

8 5IV Dratinis and 27 4IV ones. All are marvel scale and know extreme speed.

3 5IV hydration Goomys. IVs are x/31/31/31/31/31, 31/x/31/31/31/31, and 31/31/x/31/31/31. 3 with 4IV and gooey ability and another 7 with 4IV and their normal abilities.

1 5IV Riolu. IVs are x/31/31/31/31/31/. Another 10 with 2-4IVs. All are timid and in luxury balls but only 2 are female.

6 3-4IV adamant adaptability Corphish. All of them know dragon dance, aqua jet, superpower, and knock off.

2 5IV adamant thick fat Swinub. IVs are x/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/31/x. 19 with 3-4IV and 12 3-4IV ones with their normal abilities. All of them know stealth rock, icicle crash, and icicle spear.

7 4IV Larvesta.

1 moxie 4IV Pinsir. 3 hyper cutter 5IV Pinsir. IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31 for 2 of them and x/31/31/31/31/31 for the other. 8 with 4IV. Normal abilities on those. All of them know close combat, quick attack, and bug bite.

6 3IV and 1 4IV sassy storm drain Lileeps. All of them know stealth rock, mirror coat, and recover.

If anyone wants anything let me know. My boxes are full so I need to wonder trade or release most of what I listed. I don't need anything special but I am looking for HA versions of Bagon, Magikarp, Snivy, and Piplup.

Top Bottom