• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

LaNaranja

Just lost a battle against a mono water team, gyarados on a dragon dance outspeed my jolteon and almost ended me.

Lost that game for lack of priority users, only reason I didn't bring Arcanine was because maybe I had too many fire mons.. lol go figure he could have won this.

If I wanted to challenge you for the chance to place a fire badge on my avatar would I have to register my team somewhere?

Thx for the monsoon!

btw can you tell me what pokemon I have in the friend safari? I know I'm water but I don't know what exactly I have there.

Sleepwalker

If I wanted to challenge you for the chance to place a fire badge on my avatar would I have to register my team somewhere?

Nope, not at all, but bear in mind that you will have to keep the same team against the next gym leader if you win. If you lose, you can swap out 2 pokes.

You can check the rules here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785418

GG Jeff, aids bird saves me, I hate him but he's op lol.

Also jeff, you should totally do the league challenge, it's good fun.

I ended up getting slain :(.

Damned bulky ttar won't die. I wasn't expecting that so I didn't bring a spinner lol. oh well, ces't la vie.

I love him. He's probably my only reliable hazard setter other than Ferrothorn.

Edit: I see DarthOrange is still on, and you're on. If we could find another person would you wanna multi-battle?

Sleepwalker

I love him. He's probably my only reliable hazard setter other than Ferrothorn.

Edit: I see DarthOrange is still on, and you're on. If we could find another person would you wanna multi-battle?

For sure!

Maybe muku wants to join the fun lol

If I knew ttar was coming and that he was so bulky, I would have lead with blaziken just to get him out of the way lol.

Muku

For sure!

Maybe muku wants to join the fun lol

If I knew ttar was coming and that he was so bulky, I would have lead with blaziken just to get him out of the way lol.

Don't have a team at the moment to roll with. Plus right now I'd be too frustrated to do so anyway.

Muku

OMG!!! Complaining to GAF worked again! Got my first shiny in a couple of months! First bred one since I've gotten shiny charm. Now to see if this thing has good IVs...

Edit: Eh.. 31/31/31/31/X/31 will do. And the x isn't 0, so... that'll do Piplup. That'll do. *goes and throws a party*

Muku

I have 6IV Piplups to give away. 9 to be precise. All male, all Modest, all Torrent, all with egg moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, and Aqua Ring. Let me know if interested in any.

Edit: Thank you Jeff. Things have been bleak, so it's good to at least have them shine on me finally after so long. :(

LaNaranja

Ggs orange, still baffled about how machamp can outspeed my whole team. his speed is 55 lol..

Yeah i figured scarfed, is he jolly?

Adamant. He has 107 Speed without the scarf. I got utterly destroyed that first round. That damn smelly bird is a beast. Did you have an item attached to him to make my Thunder Punch not be super effective?

Also is there a .png or .jpeg somewhere so I can add that snazzy badge to my avatar?

Sleepwalker

That Machamp was all legs!

Adamant. He has 107 Speed without the scarf. I got utterly destroyed that first round. That damn smelly bird is a beast. Did you have an item attached to him to make my Thunder Punch not be super effective?

Also is there a .png or .jpeg somewhere so I can add that snazzy badge to my avatar?

And cursed no guard too! Not a single stone edge was missed that day haha.

Nah talonflame has a sharp beak, that's just roost. It eliminates the flying type the turn it's used so I figured I could heal on infernape, If i switched out or brave bird'd him i would have died.

As for the png, you'll need to ask Wichu, sorry I don't really know if there is, I suppose there is though.

I have 6IV Piplups to give away. 9 to be precise. All male, all Modest, all Torrent, all with egg moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, and Aqua Ring. Let me know if interested in any.

Edit: Thank you Jeff. Things have been bleak, so it's good to at least have them shine on me finally after so long. :(

Congrats on the shiny. I wouldn't mind a Piplup but it doesn't have to have 6iv.

You dont still have that Japanese Ditto do you?

Muku

Congrats on the shiny. I wouldn't mind a Piplup but it doesn't have to have 6iv.

You dont still have that Japanese Ditto do you?

I do. :) On Y (where the Ditto is atm) I also have some 5IV Piplups, so if you don't need a 6, you're welcome to one of those. Are you online now? If so I can hop on and give you a Piplup and the Ditto.

Muku

I for one am glad I saved my master ball for mewtwo. I forgot just how much of a pain he is to catch without it.

Yeah, he's just a stubborn one. Though still have my Masterball. My challenge this time around to myself was to catch the legendaries in Pokeballs. Mewtwo made me want to punch him.

I do. :) On Y (where the Ditto is atm) I also have some 5IV Piplups, so if you don't need a 6, you're welcome to one of those. Are you online now? If so I can hop on and give you a Piplup and the Ditto.

That would be sweet. Yeah I'm online now. I've already got you added I think, my FC is in my profile. IGN is Matt.

Muku

That would be sweet. Yeah I'm online now. I've already got you added I think, my FC is in my profile. IGN is Matt.

Do you have the right one registered? I'm not using my JPN 3DS for this one, but rather my secondary US one. Seems I added you a while back on this 3DS.

Edit: Ugh, sorry for double post.

Do you have the right one registered? I'm not using my JPN 3DS for this one, but rather my secondary US one. Seems I added you a while back on this 3DS.

Edit: Ugh, sorry for double post.

Ah that'd be it. Think its the Japanese DS I've registered. I'll add the other one now.

Top Bottom