• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

Just now getting around to downloading it, I couldn't get to it last night because of errors and I just didn't want to wait until like 1 AM EST to be able to download it lol.

Shoyz

Wonder trade is fun!

I keep telling myself I don't care what I get since they'll be happy with my duplicate decent pokemon, but every time I get a Bidoof or a Flabeeb or a monkey I get a little angry.

Seems like a feature for people to just continually regurgitate junk pokemon hoping to find a good one, which makes using it for actual trades kind of pointless.

Don't think I'll be pre-ordering games from Amazon any more. Second time in a row a game, with first class delivery, has failed to arrive on its release date in the last month.

Did the estimate say you'd have it by release date? I went on Amazon and left when I saw the 16th estimate.

Busaiku

Don't think I'll be pre-ordering games from Amazon any more. Second time in a row a game, with first class delivery, has failed to arrive on its release date in the last month.

Were these games that released on the weekend?
If so, you probably should never expect it on release day.

Zafir

I haven't trusted Amazon for launch day delivery for a while. Though admittedly it isn't all their fault. The issue is Royal Mail seem to be less efficient than they used to be.
Were these games that released on the weekend?
If so, you probably should never expect it on release day.
Royal Mail deliver on Saturdays(Assuming he's from the UK), so he should.

Busaiku

Can anyone verify if boys have fewer customization options than girls?
I remember reading that boys had it worse, but I'm not sure if that was referring to a limited selection or just that person not preferring the selection that boys had.

Is something wrong or can you not move for a few seconds anytime you re-enter Lumiose City?

Anyway, loving the game so far and taking my time, can't resist catching everything new I see to train it up. The 3D battles and attack animations make everything feel so fresh.

entremet

Can anyone verify if boys have fewer customization options than girls?
I remember reading that boys had it worse, but I'm not sure if that was referring to a limited selection or just that person not preferring the selection that boys had.

That's just the nature of fashion in general. Women have always had more options with clothing and accessories.

spewpa_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d6q5v79.png
flabebe_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d6q5v74.png
braixen_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d6q5v6z.png

Spriting everything I catch is a good way to slow down my game time significantly. =___= why did I do this..

feel free to take em if you like em.

Lettuce

Ok is this the same in other countries as in the UK, that the eShop price is £39.99 yet i can get it from online sites (shopto) for like £32.89!!. I expect the DD version to be as cheap as online site or cheaper. Why am i expected to pay more for DD version than a physical retail version, as im not getting anything physical so should be cheaper for the end user right??

On another note what are the main differences between the 2 version, just the 2 cover pokemon ( Xerneas & Yveltal) and Clauncher (X) & Skrelp (Y). And 2 different Mega Evolution forms for Charizard and Mewtwo, Is that all thats different??

Dr. Buni

Can anyone tell me the methods for evolving
pancham and inkay
, and the levels that this is possible? I did a quick search on my phone but couldn't find anything confirmed. Ta!
Pancham:
Level 32 onwards with a Dark-type Pokémon in the party

Inkay:
Level 30 onwards turning the 3DS upside down after leveling up

spewpa_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d6q5v79.png
flabebe_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d6q5v74.png
braixen_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d6q5v6z.png

Spriting everything I catch is a good way to slow down my game time significantly. =___= why did I do this..

feel free to take em if you like em.

I will take the Braixen one! Thank you!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's just so great seeing the Pokemon in 3D and all the animations. I see why there are fewer new ones, even the older monsters feel really fresh. I never finished Black 2 because I was just burned out but the new 3D graphics really pep things up. It's a shame they couldn't get full 3D across the game in time for this release, they obviously planned to originally. The shot when you enter Route 1 is just begging for 3D.

Hopefully a third version adds more polish the way Platinum did.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
After DLing pokemon Y. I notice I need a new big SD card (getting ace attorney)

If I buy a 32GB SDHC do I have to format it in any way?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So... I'm guessing that my starter being lvl 26 and the rest of my pokemon around 20 before the second gym is a little too OP?

Might turn off EXP share.

So I found out what the magnifying glass does in the GTS results...well at least hides the legendary requests...for now :(

That's just the nature of fashion in general. Women have always had more options with clothing and accessories.
Wel historically its actually a recent thing and if you look at the animal kingdom the males tend to be more colourful...take Litleo's evolution for example...

I freaking love zigzagoons. Starter + 5 zigzagoons with pickup ability = so much cash.
I feel bad for trading ones with gluttony and getting pickup. I got an upgrade, they just got boosted EXP...

So... I'm guessing that my starter being lvl 26 and the rest of my pokemon around 20 before the second gym is a little too OP?

Might turn off EXP share.
Just use more party members. I have over 15 in rotation currently. Most of them over level 10 with a few in the 20s (starter, Kirlia, Beedrill, Farfetch'd...last two as my False swipe users).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom