• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Does anyone know how friendship evolutions like Riolu > Lucario work in X&Y now?

It's not amie, didn't evolve despite being max affection and daytime..

Artemisia

Banned
4%

I started like 30 minutes ago

RZXAhSAn_original.gif

Kater

Banned
3840 - 6113 - 5049
Add me people, let's get some battle going!

(Tomorrow though, I'm too tired to do competitive battling right now.)

todd360

This download is going so slow. My 20/20 hindsight so sharp right now. 1.7 gb I thought. That's nothing! I could definitely download that in 30 minutes to an hour. Been downloading ever since 12:07 and I'm not even at the halfway point yet. I think? This box with no info is pissing me off. How fast is my connection Nintendo!

Maybe my plan of going all digital on ps4 isn't such a good idea.

gfdoom

I can't add funds so now the waiting game begins. It's to be expected considering Nintendo lack of experience in online.

I really doubt it's "a lack of experience" and more due to just to many people going online at the same damn time. When GTAV went online they had the same problems, people couldn't get on at all. And this was on the Xbox360 and Ps3, 2 companies with plenty of online experience. Especially Microsoft. None of the companies want to prepare themselves for when they flip the switch for something online with games as big as these. They just prob' don't want to spend the money and realize that it'll all smooth out in a day or 2.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
5% downloaded. I hate when I leave it on sleep mode for 10 minutes, only to open it and find out that it's still at 0%. Not the first time it happened, and I had to restart the console for it to start downloading.

terrisus

I'M LIKE.....UMM....1/4rth of the dark orange bar filled up against the light orange box with hearts of various colors dropping.

....way to suck the fun out of watching numbers slowly rise to that 100% nintendo =/

Needs more Pikmin.
System data transfer is way more interesting.

If I had any time to play tonight and get to a point where I could make use of the streetpass functions, I would go digital right now and just walk around with it at Comic con tomorrow. Not worth it though, since I pretty much have to sleep right now :(

braves01

Banned
1.) Nintendo needs to step up their online game.

2.) Oh shit, I'm gonna be playing the new Pokemon soon.

3.) I also ordered a bigger SD card because I had to delete a bunch of stuff for Pokemon to fit.

This Pokemon is like made to appeal to Women or something.

Beauty theme, dress up, "elegant" legendary boxart.
Never seen so many girls at a midnight launch.

1.) Nintendo needs to step up their online game.

2.) Oh shit, I'm gonna be playing the new Pokemon soon.

3.) I also ordered a bigger SD card because I had to delete a bunch of stuff for Pokemon to fit.

I had to do the same thing for Animal Crossing. Spend the money, get at least a 16gb.

I can't tell if my download has stalled or not. Things keep dropping in but I can't really tell if any progress in filling up the box has been made... sure doesn't look like it.

What should I do??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom