• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivysaur12

Banned
I love this gif, will be picking mine up tomorrow after I workout. Got the physical version and the special Y 3ds.

It's one of my favorite gifs, along with this bitch:

penny-arm-dance.gif

RIP MY BEAUTIFUL SHOW

blackflag

download later is fucked. If you are stuck like me, go back to the store, check your download history, redownload, download now and it'll work.

I really doubt it's "a lack of experience" and more due to just to many people going online at the same damn time. When GTAV went online they had the same problems, people couldn't get on at all. And this was on the Xbox360 and Ps3, 2 companies with plenty of online experience. Especially Microsoft. None of the companies want to prepare themselves for when they flip the switch for something online with games as big as these. They just prob' don't want to spend the money and realize that it'll all smooth out in a day or 2.

Also Realm Reborn when it went full sail a month ago. Lots of people wigging out then, saying SE failed again, wanting chargebacks and shit when all that was needed was patience

vall03

Since someone mentioned that the Final Evolutions are on the Pokemon site, I checked it and then saw new wallpapers too. The Xerneas and Yveltal are really great!

belushy

Banned
The French name for Greninja is Amphinobi. That is a pretty neat name. Once I get the game I'll probably just name my Froakie that.

Is anyone having issues trying to download this from the eshop? After I enter in my credit card info, I keep on getting an error, and I called the bank and all my info is right and up to date. : (
edit: it was my wifi...stupid school/dorm wifi : (

Yellow
Silver
Sapphire
Pearl
White
X

Yep, this is the first time I've gotten the "first" listed version. I didn't get blue or red as I became hooked on the franchise after playing my friends Pokemon Red version, and Yellow was about to release so I waited until Yellow released.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Yeah got my copy here in Toronto! Had to wait in line for a while but mission success!

5155-2924-1002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom