• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone direct me to (or just post) the data for the monthly job reports since 2008? I am interested in how many jobs were gained or lost each month and I cannot remember where to find it.

FRED is a great source for charting

fredgraph.png

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
UIvAS.png

Figures Chobot would give Rombot a pass.

Finally, some vindication.

Chobot's always been a dip, and extreeeeeeeeeeemely overrated in hotness as well (just like Olivia Munn). "Oooh, look at me, I'm a girl and I'm licking a PSP! Wheeeeeeee!".

Oblivion

Chris Rock said:
If you vote against Obama because he can't get stuff done, it's like saying, "this guy can't cure cancer. I'm gonna vote for cancer."

Anybody watching this RNC video on "Real Time"? Holy shit, this guy just said Obama knew about 9/11 before it happened.

Now Maher is DESTROYING the director of the Obama movie.

sruckus

I am so sick and tired of feeling like I keep up on politics and see all the crazy things Republicans do and how hypocritical politicians are, know what and why I believe something, read plenty of facts proving me right, and then I am completely unable to form coherent arguments in any shape or fashion when arguing for simple things like health care to random republican facebook friends. I can't even point out their hypocracy that I see it in words. it's like my mind goes numb and I'm just a babbling idiot (moreso than usual) So infuriating!

Clevinger

Ahahaha hooooly shit this is in my facebook feed.

F3U6F.jpg

The person who posted it is totally serious.

You should let them know that after the CRA, most of those racists jumped ship from the Democratic Party to the Republicans, producing the GOP we all know and love today.

Oblivion

Wait, Clint complained about Obama not closing GITMO? And he was saying this at the fucking RNC?

I don't even..

F3U6F.jpg

Barely worth addressing, but I'd probably cave and post a history lesson to explain...only for the person to say something like "how does that change the fact that democrats started the KKK huh?"

RDreamer

Maddow brought up something interesting I didn't know or realize about the Eastwood thing. I didn't realize they only got 1 hour on normal network TV, and so they normally they put the video introducing the candidate and the candidate himself there in order to really sell things. They bumped that video back to just before that 1 hour, and instead had Clint Eastwood on the prime time spot. If so, then wow that was a colossally bad decision. That video would have been great to humanize Romney to normal independents.

Wait, Clint complained about Obama not closing GITMO? And he was saying this at the fucking RNC?

I don't even..

No, I'm pretty sure he complained about Obama wanting to close it. I remember him making a joke about trying terrorists in New York.

No, I'm pretty sure he complained about Obama wanting to close it. I remember him making a joke about trying terrorists in New York.

You can't try terrorists in New York, they are obviously Super villains who would escape and run amok in downtown Manhattan.

RDreamer

Inside Karl Rove's Billionaire Fundraiser

Barbour made the final pitch. “You all give so unbelievably generously. But you know what, I don’t have any compunction about looking you in the eye and asking for more,” he said. He compared the importance of a donation to American Crossroads in this cycle to donations made to “the charity hospital” or a “big not-for-profit cancer research program that you give to.”

“This is a high-stakes election,” he continued. “The consequences are greater than any election, and I know everybody in here wants their children and grandchildren to inherit the same country we did. I honestly believe those are the stakes.”

These people...

Owzers

Liberal/reality/facts GAF, Daily Show was fantastic today. Thank you RNC for giving them so much to work with.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Remember when the Daily Show made fun of everyone...fun times.

Oh I'm sure the DNC will bring some good moments...
There hasn't been that much that I can think of recently that they could use though. They did run that absolutely scathing segment on Harry Reid back when the Bain rumor tax return stuff got started.

F3U6F.jpg

This is just sad. The people pushing it should be embarrassed. They are attempting to insult others but they end up embarrassing themselves by showing they know nothing about about American political history.

Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond, Dixiecrats . . . . Go fucking learn something you bonehead.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
That Dinesh D'Souza interview on Real Time was quite... something.

Jackson50

President Obama issued an executive order yesterday expanding mental health services for servicemembers and veterans. After a decade of severe strain, mental health problems have intensified at an alarming rate. One of the potentially beneficial components of the order is a provision allowing the VA to coordinate with community groups. As many veterans are apprehensive of VA services, coordinating with community providers could reduce the stigma.
I am so sick and tired of feeling like I keep up on politics and see all the crazy things Republicans do and how hypocritical politicians are, know what and why I believe something, read plenty of facts proving me right, and then I am completely unable to form coherent arguments in any shape or fashion when arguing for simple things like health care to random republican facebook friends. I can't even point out their hypocracy that I see it in words. it's like my mind goes numb and I'm just a babbling idiot (moreso than usual) So infuriating!
Don't worry, my friend. As PoliGAF demonstrates frequently, there are many liberal warriors fighting the good fight on Facebook.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ToxicAdam is Ron Christie. Ron Christie is ToxicAdam. I'm convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom