• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Your War On is back, huzzah!

XlEoK.jpg

Please tell me that's yours, because it's brilliant.

Measley

So Rush Limbaugh said on his radio program that while Romney protects children from harm, Obama supports murdering them (via late term abortions).

I'm not making this up.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
TA is gone by his own volition, I believe. He wanted a break.

Yep, he should have at least posted a quick goodbye.
He may come back one day, who knows.

Once again, this is unconfirmed. Just based on what he said a couple weeks ago.

Miletius

Really? That's pretty terrible. I've lived around Milwaukee for a while, and seeing just how segregated the city is sucks.

And yeah I've not heard anyone casually drop that word in a long time. My extended family sometimes toes the line on what they say, but they never go that far at all. My dad in particular is rather paranoid sometimes, and says some questionable things. He's especially that way when he ventures into Milwaukee proper. When I lived in the city he always had to get out before sun down, which struck me as kind of hilarious because he's a big tough biker. I guess I can't blame him as much, since he "vacationed" a lot while he was little at an aunt's house right in the middle of Milwaukee during the race riots. They'd close all the windows of the house, but he'd go up to the attic and look out the window at what was going on.

That's kind of how I feel about the 'Lou too. It's heavily segregated mostly across the State line and it sucks. You also get the distinct feeling walking through certain districts that there is a lot of underlying resentment because in STL class = race or at least that seems to be the assumption.

As you go further west MO, particularly out of the City you get a huge influx of crazy. I was convinced to go to SE MO one weekend on a lark for the weekend and it was probably the biggest mistake I've made since coming here.

I can't handle election season.. my mind is full of fuck.

my friend posted the rolling stone article about Romney and this was someones response.

Ill try my best to keep this G rated for your homies. First things first STRONGLY dislike both candidates. However I must say Obama isn't any better than Romney by a LONG shot. Cough cough last 4 yrs here are a few FACTS on things that have been overlooked by MANY...240+ drone strikes, fbi raids on ANTI war activists, authorization of assassinating US citizens abroad list goes on..... I like all the anti political banter for both the donkey and elephant parties but just because Obama is popular with the young folk doesn't mean he should get a special "waiver" on bad decisions he has made. To me it's a lose lose.Thats my reality.
Herp.

Loudninja

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I can't handle election season.. my mind is full of fuck.

my friend posted the rolling stone article about Romney and this was someones response.

Herp.
Those are the exact same few talking points that are always trotted out by Ron Paul's Internet warriors. Does he support him, perchance?
For $799K in Medina, OH, I was expecting a ridiculous McMansion, but here's the house:

sctR8.jpg

(it is on 26 acres though)

That'd do it.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/08/anatomy-rncs-clint-eastwood-fiasco/56437/

A detailed explanation how the Eastwood train wreck came to be. Quite interesting.

August 30, minutes before Eastwood took the stage. Eastwood decides to ad-lib. He asks production staff if he could use a chair. He did not elaborate on how he wanted to use the chair. "The prop person probably thought he was going to sit in it," a Romney aide told The Times. BuzzFeed confirms this aide's assumption.

I don't understand this both sides are evil bit. So they give up??? who gives a fuck?? I seriously hate this kind of thinking.

Of all the things that piss me off about the "independent" or "Undecided" voter is the one who genuinely believes both parties are somehow equivocally the same and evil.

The artist claims that's Airforce one and its there to represent how Obama has used it for personal trips etc. The building is the united nations "the biggest sham of the twentieth century" according to the painter.

not sure why Airforce one is flying into the building without an explanation... oh wait yes I do.

what a joke that entire painting is.

Gruco

Banned
TA owed me a avatar to wear from the convention to the election, on account of our Romney vs entire field bet. I'll just have to pick something that would have presumably made him happy, I guess.

Go to the link and hover your mouse over the painting. The painter explains different parts of the painting and its iconography.
Thanks. Thought that looked like the UN building but I wasn't sure. You put a plane next to any building and you're going to get that connotation for a moment.

LilZippa

Go to the link and hover your mouse over the painting. The painter explains different parts of the painting and its iconography.

This guy has to be trolling with these mouse overs you get on the right. He is just taking any internet rumor and putting it in here.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
No way ToxicAdam stays away for good...I think.

I have romanticized about the day I ask to be permabanned, but that is probably still down the road. Got 13 years here so far and still just getting settled.

No way ToxicAdam stays away for good...I think.

I have romanticized about the day I ask to be permabanned, but that is probably still down the road. Got 13 years here so far and still just getting settled.

I love GAF too much to ask for a perma.

I'd probably cry, honest to god if I was permabanned. ;___; Love you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom