• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Yeah, all anecdotes and points from both guys. I wish they would just answer the question.

It would be awesome to have a debate in which they get 20 seconds to answer, not 2 minutes.

SmokeMaxX

One thing funny about this is Obama can't lie because the liberal media will call him out on it while Romney can lie his ass off and noone will call him out on it (or his base won't care).

This debate is really irritating. If I were asking a question, I'd be pissed. The candidates would rather squabble with each other than truly connect with the voters. I'm not even paying attention to what the candidates are saying- I'm just listening for an answer.

It's hard to connect with voters because all they can do is ask the question and then their mic is cut. The candidates are using the questions as a platform to address the larger issue. So no back and forth with the questioner is not allowing them to connect.

Why are we at the mercy of the hypocritical American public who both simultaneously want the government to directly control gas prices somehow, yet abhor the idea of government's controlling economies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom