• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to ban oneself from a neogaf thread until a certain date? i can't take this pressure anymore dawgs. I keep trying to avoid it but i keep getting pulled back in.

COME ON O, DO IT FOR AMERICA!

SmokeMaxX

IT'S ALMOST GAME TIME!

Yeah especially this segment about the future implications on racial trends.
Yeah when I started thinking about what they were saying, my mind was blown. Does the Democratic party really just have a bunch of stragglers without a lot of cohesiveness? If that's what's fighting the Republican party, no wonder we keep losing.

For those who give a crap about that CNN focus group graph:

60% of CNN's "undecided" focus panel disapproves of the job Obama has done as president.

IT'S ALMOST GAME TIME!

Yeah when I started thinking about what they were saying, my mind was blown. Does the Democratic party really just have a bunch of stragglers without a lot of cohesiveness? If that's what's fighting the Republican party, no wonder we keep losing.

Yeah. It's going to come as a shock in 15-20 years when the Republican party actually casts out those only concern with protecting white privilege and begin competing for minority voters.

SmokeMaxX

lol I should bet on intrade that Obama will lose the debate.

That being said, Obama isn't on stage yet
...thus he's already doing better than the first debate.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Prediction:

Obama wins, Romney still looks like a real human, therefore, some sites/sources say he wins.

Obviously, GAF will not think he wins, because he is a lying piece of whatever but that is how it will go. Will that mean Romney will gain vis a vis likeability, or will it mean Obama will regain his total leader status due to being "Presidential" and "Experienced" etc? Should be interesting.

Effect

I really hope tonight goes well. Can't bring myself to watch. Just finished the first episode of Arrow I had on my DVR. Pretty good. Now to find something else to watch.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
hey, those stools have backs to them!! Unfair advantage to Romney and his mechanical posture!

Dude is understandably nervous as hell asking his question. LOL

SmokeMaxX

Romney seems nervous talking to the student. I'm not feeling a connection on this first question. I don't like anecdotes in this situation.

fallagin

You guys, this debate doesn't matter. Romney is in grave danger of going to christian hell for being a mormon. I implore you to pray for his immortal soul.

SmokeMaxX

I don't really like Obama's answer either. Attacking Romney doesn't connect with anyone. Slightly better answer than Romney so far. Slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom