• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Romney is like the kid who tries to go to past sections in a Standardized Test or keeps entering answers after the test period is over.

codhand

blind trust
americatsures_mouse-trap.gif

Romney is like Biden in the last debate. I didn't like Biden in that one and I don't like Romney in this one. One of the few consistent people on this forum about conduct in a debate ;).

gcubed

I don't see him actually answering the question that was asked though.

... and this was an insanely poor follow up by Romney. If this is going to be his Foreign Policy debate tactic he's going to be horrendous. His only single opening he has in foreign policy is a disaster.

Obama answered it the best he could.

not really. that decision wasn't made anywhere near white house level, nor should it be. This could have been explained while still going with the "buck stops here" mentality.

i think he was anticipating romney going after him on this, thus the "full responsibility" angle. Not the best answer, but doesn't open him up to attack as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom