• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to emptyquote and crosspost EV's post on that Libya sequence from the debate thread:

The mass delusion that a criminal attack on an arm of the US government's executive branch is an act of terror is a little scary. Everybody seems to share it. Is terrorism seriously now defined as any violent act that harms the US government?

Obama looked presidential on the Libya question, Romney looked like a petulant child.

I wonder if Crowley corrected Mitt will be the moment of the debate people remember.

Piecake

Romney was smart to agree with Obama on this softball issue. Makes him look more moderate and someone who can work with the opposite side

codhand

fast and furrious response incoming

obama-bib.jpg

Edit damn...

(._.)

Banned
they're not, but like the denver shooter they tend to be pretty high profile when they happen.

There is a major misnomer on assault weapons in America where we focus on what drives the fear, not what is the actual problem is.

I agree with obamas response too. Glad he isn't completely ignorant on the topic and just thinks a law banning something will change the behavior that drives people to commit crimes.

Obama said he called it an act of terror the next day in the Rose Garden.

Romney said he didn't.

Candy confirmed that he did.

Audience applauded.

I've mentioned this before but the right-wing bubble media is starting to harm the GOP more than help it. They convince each other of these narratives with some falsehoods and then they blow up in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom