• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you know what, I HAVE to give Candy credit here. I thought she was going to a bad Moderator simply from being CNN.

:/
Can't judge a book by its cover

Keio

For a Finer World
Wish Obama would reflect the format. Hopefully the story won't be "both were obnoxious" when Rombot has been unable to take moderation at all.

These debates feel like a footba game - Romney went up 21-0 and Obama just clawed back to 21-17 going into the 4th.

Better brush up that Libya response.

Jackson50

Alright. I'm tired. End this, guys.
Just going to emptyquote and crosspost EV's post on that Libya sequence from the debate thread:
Terrorism is a nebulous concept. If the perpetrator's motivations are broadly political, and they probably were, the attacks would satisfy most accepted definitions, American or international. But, yes. I understand his concern. There's a problematic tendency to label seemingly everything terrorism.

markatisu

Romney lost plain and simple, the GOP setting up with unfair moderation and biased questions show that is true. Romney completely botched his Libya question, and basically insulted all woman. Wowsers

Riggs

Banned
IPHONE QUESTION.

I am not into politics anymore, but glad that came up about FoxConn. Well she didn't say FoxConn .... but whatever we all know what she mean't.

SmokeMaxX

Romney lost in an unexpected way. I thought he wouldn't connect with voters. How the hell do you screw up that bad after training that much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom