• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

Trumps probably hoping she will make a scene and have to be removed with the cameras following her. Bet on it.
It's such obvious exploitation by a trash sociopath who cares about no one but himself.

I just don't know what he hopes to accomplish with that.

Marvie_3

Banned
The only think I'm truly worried about tomorrow is the benghazi mom and how she'll act. Don't think it'll bother Hillary, but her emotions are still raw and she clearly hold a lot of resentment. She could do anything.

Honestly after this cycle the debate commission should really just remove audiences. It's doesn't add anything imo.
Yeah, when theyre told to shut up yet still cheer and clap, then theres no point to having them there.

Nafai1123

Banned
If Kellyanne is perplexed by Clinton being unable to get above 50%, I wonder how she feels about Trump being unable to hit above 45%.

Dierce

After the Planned Parenthood debacle (primarily on the media) that resulted in the increased push to take away health care from the needy, you would think they would know better.

Are they at least reporting the criminal history of that dipshit who should be rotting in jail for wiretapping a government institution?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
In 2020, can we do away with debate guests excluding immediate family? What an annoying distraction.

rhandino

Banned
Kellyane looks very refreshed rn! So much that you could almost think that she actually believes all the bullshit propaganda she spouts.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Kellyane looks very refreshed rn! So much that you could almost think that she actually believes all the bullshit propaganda she spouts.

She does! I don't know why people want to believe so hard she's Brilliant and Talented. Because Trump stopped spouting trash for 20 days?

kevin1025

Banned
I wish this "rigged election" garbage was just tossed away since he said the same damn thing back in the primaries. Both can't be rigged. Say that to his surrogates and move on.

GutsOfThor

Regarding that O'keefe video, wasn't the Democratic staffer in the video fired after it was released? Scott Foval is his name I think.

Tom Steyer has been airing anti-Trump ads all over CA. Seems like he is seizing the Trump phenomenon in order to get CA more blue, which bodes well for the progressive measures all over CA.

He is also co-chairing the Yes on tobacco tax prop.

rofl @ Trump supporters saying things, the reporter stating facts, the Trump supporters look shocked for a second and then go back to stating a lie

Re - Trump supporters claiming Obama is the only President to ever campaign for a candidate while still in office..........even though Regan did it for Bush

Revolver

rofl @ Trump supporters saying things, the reporter stating facts, the Trump supporters look shocked for a second and then go back to stating a lie

"Why is Obama out campaigning for Hillary?! No president in history has ever done that!"

Actually they have. Blank stare before talking point program kicks back in.

Re - Trump supporters claiming Obama is the only President to ever campaign for a candidate while still in office..........even though Regan did it for Bush
Did you hear that bearded deplorable?

YEA TRUMP SHOULD SAY HE GRABBED EM BY THE PUSSY. GRAB AMERICA BY ITS PUSSY! YEAHHH!

How does that benefit Trump?

HOW DOES THAT BENEFIT TRUMP???? HE SAID IT ONCE, SO MIGHT AS WELL SAY IT AGAIN

Fucking assclown. Democracy was a mistake. I want a dictatorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom