• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver

-- can't believe the Media is getting suckered into yet another okeefe video boondoggle. I can't roll my eyes hard enough.

-- trump is bound and determined to drag this thing as low into the gutter as possible. He's brining Obama's half-brother? Aaaaaand?

-- we're not getting Texas.

-- everyone knows this last debate is a trap, right?

-- next Hillary oppo dump in 3, 2, ...

CNN got suckered into giving that O'Keefe video more attention than it deserves. Of course Jeffrey Lord has his smug meter set to max.

I'm going to watch the debate but not looking forward to it at all. I'm expecting a "you lie" moment from the Benghazi mom and lots of whooping and hollering from the deplorables.

CNN got suckered into giving that O'Keefe video more attention than it deserves. Of course Jeffrey Lord has his smug meter set to max.

I'm going to watch the debate but not looking forward to it at all. I'm expecting a "you lie" moment from the Benghazi mom and lots of whooping and hollering from the deplorables.
Me too. She's going to create a nasty scene.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
There's something seriously wrong with all of these 50-state polls and I mean all of them. Getting results like.

- PA tied
- Trump winning every swing state
- Texas tied
- Clinton winning Georgia
- Clinton winning Missouri and Kansas
- Trump ahead in Vermont

I wish outlets would stop doing them but they're stellar click-bait
They're not really polls

Joeytj

Banned
You know, I'm sure that Clinton did research and that there is more shit on Trump that exists, but it's always been my impression that the campaign literally holding oppo bombs and only releasing them at ideal moments seem a little less than realistic. It's far more likely that that just happened to be the time that the media got the 'grab them by the pussy' video and it just coincided with the second debate. Like, do we have any actual proof that the Clinton campaign is playing this kind of massive game? That these are things that the media couldn't have just figured out itself?

Though if another scandal is dropped 3-5 hours before the third debate, I guess even I'll have to suspect that they are just that master strategists.

*shrug* I mean, it doesn't feel like Hillary's ads are super hard to make. I don't feel it would be more than a few hours of adding text animations and audio, if that.

Yeah, I've never gotten the impression that Hillary's campaign has anything like the Access Hollywood video, I think that was just serendipitous. Maybe the Alicia Machado attack prompted producers everywhere to go back and look at the Trump tapes they had, but that's just as far as it goes.

Not saying the Clinton campaign doesn't have more or newer attacks against Trump ready, but don't expect a bomb like the tape, just something that will unravel Trump.

If there are more bombs out there, it's coming from the media and maybe SuperPACs.

Slayven

I forgot how much Dave Foley and the guys from Kids in the Hall defined my teenage years. I thought this shout-out to Al Franken was great
Screenshot_20161018_202751.png

hitler_fucks_a_donkey_o.gif

That is some good petty

shiba5

You know, I'm sure that Clinton did research and that there is more shit on Trump that exists, but it's always been my impression that the campaign literally holding oppo bombs and only releasing them at ideal moments seem a little less than realistic. It's far more likely that that just happened to be the time that the media got the 'grab them by the pussy' video and it just coincided with the second debate. Like, do we have any actual proof that the Clinton campaign is playing this kind of massive game? That these are things that the media couldn't have just figured out itself?

Though if another scandal is dropped 3-5 hours before the third debate, I guess even I'll have to suspect that they are just that master strategists.

He's stepped on every rake they've laid on the ground for him.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Man, wouldn't it suck if we somehow managed to win the House but didn't get the Senate?

Same.

A Kids in the Hall marathon is at the top of my to-do list for post-election entertainment. Then, it'll be time for our household's annual Mr Bean marathon (we always save that for the weeks leading up to Christmas).

(I was tickled to see Dave wanting to help Franken..)

---

tumblr_inline_nr1xee0wSe1r4g5ht_500.gif

"Mr Trump? It is highly advised that you STAY DOWN!"

Now I need to set aside time for Kids in the Hall and Blackadder before the New Year. I guess that's one good outcome from my PS4 getting hit by lightning

sazzy

i'm guessing one of the surprise guests would be bill clinton's alleged illegitimate black son

in other news, nate cohn is getting frustrated with people about doubting polls

wZbve0.png

Yeah, I've never gotten the impression that Hillary's campaign has anything like the Access Hollywood video, I think that was just serendipitous. Maybe the Alicia Machado attack prompted producers everywhere to go back and look at the Trump tapes they had, but that's just as far as it goes.

The Access Hollywood tape has been a known thing since summer. Billy Bush was bragging about the existence of it to anyone with ears at the Rio Summer Olympics.

That's what prompted the mining expedition to find it. Both campaigns had to be aware of it, there are insiders connected high up with all the major news networks.

mo60

i'm guessing one of the surprise guests would be bill clinton's alleged illegitimate black son

in other news, nate cohn is getting frustrated with people about doubting polls

wZbve0.png

Bill Mitchell will probably be pissed on november 8th and 9th about the election result.

Boke1879

The only think I'm truly worried about tomorrow is the benghazi mom and how she'll act. Don't think it'll bother Hillary, but her emotions are still raw and she clearly hold a lot of resentment. She could do anything.

Honestly after this cycle the debate commission should really just remove audiences. It's doesn't add anything imo.

Zukkoyaki

Queen Hillary's first executive order is going to be the sacrifice of every conservative family's first-born child. She's going to feed on their souls and then revive them as homosexual liberals.

Anderson cooper fucking the O'Keefe chicken. I guess CNN overlords decided it's time to bring the horserace back, as Trump's tire fire is old news.

shiba5

The only think I'm truly worried about tomorrow is the benghazi mom and how she'll act. Don't think it'll bother Hillary, but her emotions are still raw and she clearly hold a lot of resentment. She could do anything.

Honestly after this cycle the debate commission should really just remove audiences. It's doesn't add anything imo.

Trumps probably hoping she will make a scene and have to be removed with the cameras following her. Bet on it.
It's such obvious exploitation by a trash sociopath who cares about no one but himself.

royalan

What could she possibly do? She'll be in the audience. There's no audience participation this debate. Just Hillary sitting at a table next to a magically animated pile of garbage and split screen.

What could she possibly do? She'll be in the audience. There's no audience participation this debate. Just Hillary sitting at a table next to a magically animated pile of garbage and split screen.

Shriek about how Hilary murdered her son in the middle of the debate...

shiba5

That hasn't stopped the audience from clapping and cheering in the last two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom