• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

Adam's candy corn peeps are all over the place. Sad!

Check out those elitists in Arizona tho! Toblerone

IMG_20161019_160437.jpg

Like Texas didn't have enough problems already.

Boke1879

LMAO!!

Wasn't this dude debunked by the Drudge? You know the guy who pushed this conspiracy theory in the first place?

Also... BILL IS NOT THE CANDIDATE!!

Yup. I really don't get this. Bill isn't the candidate.

You know what the sad thing is. When Trump loses the election and he abandons all these people he's been using at political props. I mean they should know better.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Anybody have the picture of the electoral map with literal McMuffins?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Yup. I really don't get this. Bill isn't the candidate.

You know what the sad thing is. When Trump loses the election and he abandons all these people he's been using at political props. I mean they should know better.

"these (wo)men are pawns!"

If I was the CPD I would empty out the guest list outside of immediate family. This circus act actively demeans what little integrity and normalcy we've still got left in this campaign season.

I mean, it doesn't matter to Hillary and I'm not sure what Trump is trying to do here but they should 100% refuse to seat big swaths of the invitees from both campaigns.

Wilsongt

Someone must be controlling the Trump twitter today because it's been nothing but a string of posts with news articles about Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom