• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20161019_153828.jpg

BiggNife

God all these Trump shenanigans are worrying me. It's a hail mary.

I mean

The bill clinton thing was a hail mary too and that seemed to do absolutely nothing to the polls, so I really wouldn't be concerned

The writing is on the wall for trump. Hillary doesn't even need to "win" this debate, she just needs to keep her cool like she did with the last debate and that will seal the deal.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
God all these Trump shenanigans are worrying me. It's a hail mary.

Eh...the only thing that I think could generally sway any voters at this point would be what someone brought up earlier--Trump all of a sudden appearing like a professional, knowledgeable candidate tonight.

I think the odds of that happening are miniscule at best.

BiggNife

Eh...the only thing that I think could generally sway any voters at this point would be what someone brought up earlier--Trump all of a sudden appearing like a professional, knowledgeable candidate tonight.

I think the odds of that happening are miniscule at best.

The pivot is going to happen any day now right guys????????????

What if Jesus descends onto the stage and blesses Trump?

Trump would have his followers make a citizen's arrest of such an obvious radical Islamic terrorist.

Halperin is a complete dumbass, but he's at least good for Game Change #3, which will have this beautiful theme of coming full circle. The first Game Change starts with President Obama winning Iowa and starting his sudden rise to being POTUS, overcoming Hillary Clinton and defeating harbinger-of-stupidity-to-come Sarah Palin on the way, and Game Change #3 will end with Obama helping Hillary to become POTUS and defend his legacy from the final evolution of Palin known as Trump.

What a trilogy. Way better than that Star Wars trilogy garbage.

Boke1879

This is Trumps last chance to attempt at changing the direction of this whole thing and nothing he's done so far shows he's going to do that.

If he even looks subdued tonight the story will be how he looks defeated. He'll try to hit her with some zingers etc. But at this point what is Trump doing to bring in more voters?

Not to mention this debate imo has zero hype. Hell no one even focused on the second debate the next day. The first debate did all the damage and he hasn't righted the ship since. I would be completely shocked if this debate broke 55 million. I think people are just over it and for the most part have made up their minds.

Its one of those situations where a team lines up for a hail Mary, but they need 80 yards and everyone in the stadium knows the QB doesn't have the arm to throw it 40.

It's not even a Hail Mary. It's the final play where the team keeps trying to lateral the ball to anyone still standing hoping to get a miracle run.

Rubio is pledging not to run for President in 2020. No doubt he will keep to it as steadfastly as his previous pledges.

Little Marco probably wants a cabinet job that he could then use to run for President later. He's also lied a billion times on what his actual plans are, so who knows.

Is this true? Say goodbye to the Trump News Network if so.

Ailes wouldn't touch Trump's brand-no money to be had there. Trump's going to be looking for someone to run the business (owning the losses) and license his brand (making money no matter what).

Trump would have his followers make a citizen's arrest of such an obvious radical Islamic terrorist.

Halperin is a complete dumbass, but he's at least good for Game Change #3, which will have this beautiful theme of coming full circle. The first Game Change starts with President Obama winning Iowa and starting his sudden rise to being POTUS, overcoming Hillary Clinton and defeating harbinger-of-stupidity-to-come Sarah Palin on the way, and Game Change #3 will end with Obama helping Hillary to become POTUS and defend his legacy from the final evolution of Palin known as Trump.

What a trilogy. Way better than that Star Wars trilogy garbage.
I wonder what the title of the book will be.

So I always listen to local talk radio when I go to lunch here in texas, and they really are pushing the idea that there is a "brexit" situation of the polls being wrong, and that Trump has big big rallies, so of course that means he is going to iwn.

As a Sanders supporter during the primaries...I know for a fact that doesn't mean a win.

KyroLen

Neo Member
It's not even a Hail Mary. It's the final play where the team keeps trying to lateral the ball to anyone still standing hoping to get a miracle run.

It's a Hail Mary as the last second ticks off the clock with the world collectively laughing because the team is down by two scores, and not one.

Thaedolus

So I always listen to local talk radio when I go to lunch here in texas, and they really are pushing the idea that there is a "brexit" situation of the polls being wrong, and that Trump has big big rallies, so of course that means he is going to iwn.

As a Sanders supporter during the primaries...I know for a fact that doesn't mean a win.

Polls has brexit around 50-50, by the end, the narrative they got it wrong is completely false

Speaking of Brady, has anyone asked Tommy since he came back from suspension about his support for Donald?

He dodged the question.

Anyway, 5% probability that Bannon is bringing Vince Foster's dead body tonight.

CNN’s @brianstelter says Steve Bannon told him Obama’s half-brother being invited to debate just an “appetizer” for what’s to come.

https://mobile.twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/788755729876475904

Likely Bill's bastard, half-black "son."

It's also a misunderstanding of the Brexit polling since Leave was basically winning consistently up until Jo Cox was killed, when Remain took a slight lead close to the vote.

And even if they get it they're still down 3 points.

Edit: Ack, I need to learn to refresh before responding.

It's a Hail Mary as the last second ticks off the clock with the world collectively laughing because the team is down by two scores, and not one.

Revolver

Speaking of Brady, has anyone asked Tommy since he came back from suspension about his support for Donald?

The closest I've seen was during a post game presser when he was asked about what he thought about the "locker room talk" in the Access Hollywood tape. He didn't say anything and walked away.

People are worried about tonight?

The race is over. People aren't going to change their minds after the 3rd debate. Most people made it up after the first (I don't care how many people claim to be undecided, they're not).

The remaining made it up after debate #2. This one is a formality.

Stop worrying.

Took a war to stop Slavery. Kennedy dying to stop segregation and Civil Rights. The South would have never gotten rid of those two without federal override.

This. The only change in these places comes from the feds, and I'll point out that federal authority in those situations only kicked in once the South got violent (Civil War and Civil Rights violations).

Oxford is the liberal part of this state, and even on a college campus here, part of your tour is to look at the bullet holes in our main building from when the first black student enrolled was fired on (and subsequently guarded by the National Guard).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
People are worried about tonight?

The race is over. People aren't going to change their minds after the 3rd debate. Most people made it up after the first (I don't care how many people claim to be undecided, they're not).

The remaining made it up after debate #2. This one is a formality.

Stop worrying.

Trump's not going to win the debate either. He doesn't know anything and his grandstanding has failed to move the needle at all, which is a problem since those are literally the entirety of his campaign.

Boke1879

Maybe Hillary has some surprises for him. I hope she does.

Trump is going to throw so much dirt while asking Hillary to apologize for everything today.

That's what happens when you're playing from behind. You throw shit at the whole in an attempt to make something stick. Well Trump has proved time and again what he does. Has no effect on Hillary.

Hillary just needs to stick to her gameplan. She's not the one behind. He is. He has to bring in more voters and I feel it's a bit too late for that.

Dierce

Maybe Hillary has some surprises for him. I hope she does.

Trump is going to throw so much dirt while asking Hillary to apologize for everything today.

My one concern is that he gets the debate director to focus on reactions from individuals he has invited. As long as that doesn't happen I don't think anything else will matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom