• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
VZU57L3.png

Iolo

I'm just amazed there are localities that require ANY postage be paid for a damn election. That's insane.

Ours is postage-paid

I think mine is too. Remember the Secretary of state of Ohio is Republican and the guy who thought a Twitter prank about tearing up absentee ballots was real

Crocodile

I don't understand Matthews, he acts like TPP is the only way to get free trade. It's weird.

It's also weird that he thinks Trump got to where he is on concepts like "stupid wars" when he has advocated for war crimes every other day and is itching to going to war with Iran.

Joeytj

Banned

My maaaan. Yeaah.

Anyway, I'm a fucking nervous wreck right now, and I keep promising to myself I wouldn't be, especially after Hillary winning the last two debates. But, every single worse-case scenario runs through my head. Alcohol just makes me more nauseous.

What did help, was watching the latest positive add from the Clinton campaign, about HIllary and Ryan, a little person she's kept in touch with over the years.

Definitely helps to calm me down remembering the positive things from her, instead of all the Trump negatives. Which is why I'm more convinced than ever that will be her gameplan tonight, despite whatever Trump throws at her.

Lol Guilliani trying to argue with Cuban on business is hilarious. Helps to have some big business guys on your side every once in a while especially someone who is actually a successful self made person.

I see your deep fried oreos and raise you a milky bun with cookie monster ice cream with Oreo pieces.
o.jpg

If you're wondering, it's a freshly baked glazed donut stuffed with ice cream and a topping..in this case cookie monster and oreos.

And it is better than fried oreos. But then I have to run 3 miles after...still worth it.
super late on this but these are hella good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom