• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!

Pence: We're up ahead Nationally by 1 point.

Tapper: So we should listen to that poll but not the other 30.

Pence: Only poll that matters is on November 8th.

tumblr_inline_n91acohuJi1r9he9m.gif

Cyanity

Banned
Sheldon Adelson donating $1m to anti-weed campaign in MA.

Well, that's 1 million dollars wasted, because this state doesn't give a damn about the anti legalization efforts. You can already openly smoke weed in Boston without being bothered by the cops. It's practically legal already.

edit - I literally bought edibles out of a kiosk at the Freedom Rally on the Common last month, no problem.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Pence is basically Scott Walker 2.0.

Little better politician, but still dodges every question and would melt when all by himself as a candidate.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ted Danson? Pfft. Mary Steenburgen was the mother in Elf. More important impact on society.

Zukkoyaki

Why the hell are the betting markets buying up Trump? What could they possibly be seeing right now that inspires confidence to put money down?
1. Betting markets overreact to everything
2. Betting markets aren't anywhere near as smart as they think they are
3. Betting market percentages are a joke

Also getting in cheaper just in case

Revolver

I put it on CNN and it sounds like that same loudmouth yelling the background I've heard all day. Dude's got some lungs I'll give him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom