• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrSlek

jC8GT08.jpg

Kano...Liu Kang...Raiden...Johnny Cage...Scorpion...Sub Zero...Sonya....Hillary Clinton.....MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!

GutsOfThor

I was planning on following the debate on here but after the last two debates where if Clinton had a bad answer it automatically means she'll lose the election, I think I'll play Doom instead.

I was planning on following the debate on here but after the last two debates where if Clinton had a bad answer it automatically means she'll lose the election, I think I'll play Doom instead.

I'm just watching Animu instead of dealing with the debate, I'll take Adam and Kev's word on how well it went + debate winner polls.

Game over guys. With Palin there, how can Hillary stay composed? Hillary is definitely bound to have a seizure on stage after she makes eye contact with her.

Combine that with Trump's pivot tonight.

FUCK!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I have a question. I was watching this GradeAUnderA video and I'm trying to figure out where this information that Hilary Clinton wants to go to war is coming from? I'm currently assuming it's a misunderstanding but is this made up or is it a quote from something she said once that was maybe taken out of context or is outdated or misinterpreted?

New WMUR poll has Clinton +15 in NH. The jerks aren't releasing the downballot results yet but do note:

“If the lack of enthusiasm for Donald Trump translates into a lack of desire to vote at all, that’s going to hurt all of the Republicans."

Realistically, a Clinton win by double digits should give the Dems a state-wide sweep.

http://www.wmur.com/article/best-fries-every-state/6943353
So which French Fries are your favorite?

To be fair, Trump is pivoting. He's just pivoting more to the right.

By this time tomorrow, he'll be tweeting about chemtrails and flouride in the water and the government sending secret signals via the composite fillings in your teeth.

Amir0x

Banned
Palin was why they lost 08 tho

Not that it matters, but I think that's a really incorrect reading of the 2008 election. 2008 was the epitome of the prototypical "change election" scenario, where people were furious with a historically unpopular president in George W. Bush and Obama uniquely tapped into the desire for Americans to feel hopeful as the economy collapsed around them. It wasn't close in the polls from the get go.

Sarah Palin was a hail Mary specifically calculated to try to tap into that desire for change, only it was a bit too strategic because she wasn't properly vetted. It backfired spectacularly sure and she became a weight around McCain's neck by the end, but he was already polling behind (the only attack that had any effect was those "Obama is a celebrity" ad) and knew the only shot he had at winning was to get the attention back from this transformational candidate.

He would have lost either way. Combination of the economy collapsing (remember McCain's ill fated "I'm going to take a break from my campaign to deal with this" only for Obama's memorably snappy come back "presidents have to deal with more than one thing at a time"?) with Obama being a specifically astonishing campaigner combined with a true disdain for GWB as president. Poor McCain had no shot.

BSsBrolly

Banned
God dammit, I guess I'm watching the debate. Got beer this time, no way am I watching another one of these sober. Trump almost made my head explode in disgust last time. Hopefully alcohol dulls the Trump effect this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom