• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
So Gloria Allred is going to roll out another Trump accuser tomorrow

Trump you fucking deplorable piece of rambling orange puss. Just drop out already.

He spent that currency. He's not losing more people. This is bottom. Unfortunately higher than I'd prefer but it won't go lower until he insults his base or is caught conning them. Maybe the n word will reduce vocal polling numbers. But this is it.

Vox nailed it-Trump's answer to would he concede was appropriate for the season finale of the Apprentice, not the election of the leader of the free world.

Debirudog

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA! (I had a free 20 minutes)
ap62EZW.gif

I always wanted to see a gif of Hillary orararararing the hell out of Trump. Thank you.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
This is gonna be a bad, bad rest of the week for Trump.

The last 5 years of his life is going to be a sad catheter filled shitfest while he watches his empire crumble under his feet and his family and friends turn they're back on him.

He'll refuse to leave the confines of Trump Tower and will die alone facedown in a bowl of frozen French fries in the Jean Georges employee break room.

The last 5 years of his life is going to be a sad catheter filled shitfest while he watches his empire crumble under his feet and his family and friends turn they're back on him.

He'll refuse to leave the confines of Trump Tower and will die alone facedown in a bowl of frozen French fries in the Jean Georges employee break room.

Music to my ears.

kevin1025

Banned
As John Oliver said on his show two weeks in a row now: "look up. You see up there, up high in the sky? That's rock bottom."

Trump has no bottom. You can only dig deeper. The "what a nasty woman" line was gross, as was not accepting the results of the election. What a complete and utter disaster of a human.

Amir0x

Banned

heee I hope he goes full Howard Hughes

Guys I don't want to "rock the boat" as it were but I'm starting to think Donald J. Trump is a stupid evil bigot who isn't going to be President

jiggle

Watching CNN.

Am I the only person who kind of actively hates Harry Potter. It's like the worst fiction.

Give me GOT or LOTR for good realized fantasy. Not trashy fiction which screwed everything up after the 4th book

Who the fuck hates Harry Potter!?
fcfe306ee6ed5efb9523b5d49dc4ca80.jpg

Especially when hermione is running to be the first female president

KMS

Trumps surrogates on CNN make it pretty much unwatchable as I feel like I'm getting dumber just listening to them.

Kaiterra

Banned
I was in the bathroom and I couldn't hear my TV and then suddenly LOUD NOISES, YELLING and I knew when I'd come back out here Corey Lewandowski's angry crazy ass would be on the screen and yep

Amir0x

Banned
yoo Twitter is a warzone for Trump right now

Trending:

Nasty Woman
Bad Hombres
Emmys
Van Jones (for his can't polish a turd comment)
TrumpBookReport

Every trending topic is negative toward Trump, not one negative toward Hillary. This is gonna have a multiplying effect on how bad he is perceived to have lost tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom