• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

NX news imminent and Trump burying himself in the last debate of the election.

Today was a good day.

Indeed it was. Was glad I watched this. Wasn't going to but got lazy and didn't bother changing the channel. After the first few minutes I knew this wasn't going to end well for Trump at all. More so then usual. It was a repeat of the first debate for the most part.

Diablos

Any "undecided" is just someone looking for attention or wanting some sort of special attention.
If the verb implies a furious demon or something ok.

I mean he straight up trolled the nation and pissed on democracy. Queen had a great night but everyone is obsessed with what Trump said. I'm pissed off more than anything

Slayven

who the hell is undecided at this point and how do they dress themselves in the morning?

I can understand being for trump

I can understand being for hillary

I can understand just saying fuck it I am staying home

But I can't understand how you can't have an opinion after 18 months

I mean I know Trump isn't going to win, but in some crazy bizarro world that he actually does we have to refer to him as 'President Bigly' for the next four years, right?

I think the scoring is more due to the makeup of the responders and the fact that after seeing Trump meltdown 3 times your standards lower.

rjinaz

This 'undecided' voters on CNN are amazing insane Las Vegas anti government nut jobs.

Seriously. SO why don't they just vote Trump? I mean they do a good job of talking like him. I think they just like the attention. They'll vote Trump in the end, or more likely, not even show up.

Joe

I hope, hope, hope that Trump and his inner family circle blame his campaign managers and surrogates for the loss after the election.

That would be amazing after all the shit-shoveling they've done.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Seriously. SO why don't they just vote Trump? I mean they do a good job of talking like him. I think they just like the attention. They'll vote Trump in the end, or more likely, not even show up.

This is the real seedy side of Vegas and I love em for it.

I've had some real interesting cab rides in Vegas.

In the Hitchhiker books wasn't earth colonized by a different civilization of humans sending their idiots here?

Fair enough. Send them to a comet that only passes by earth one every few thousand years.

"we'll check up on you guys next time you're in the neighborhood"

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
who the hell is undecided at this point and how do they dress themselves in the morning?

I can understand being for trump

I can understand being for hillary

I can understand just saying fuck it I am staying home

But I can't understand how you can't have an opinion after 18 months

I have to imagine it's people that have trouble weighing the importance of information. Or they have an expectation that a candidate should be 100% inline with them.

Like maybe the type of person who sees the conspiracy theories about Clinton and believes that, but also watches the news on Trump and believes that. And they weight it all equally. I don't fucking get it either.

kadotsu

Banned
I just looked up the 2012 1st Presidential split. Romney won that with 67%. This shows that the deplorable 39% are just better at rejecting reality than democrats.

Slayven

This is the real seedy side of Vegas and I love em for it.

I've had some real interesting cab rides in Vegas.
Played Vegas a lot?

hqdefault.jpg

Slizeezyc

The poll for the debate will widen tomorrow for Clinton, it's standard.

She was incredible tonight and he was his usual horrendous self. I still think her first debate was better because of the magnitude and stakes and eyeballs on it, but this was her best debate in a vacuum.

I'd like to take the time to point out that when you are going to conduct a military operation against an occupied city with hundreds of thousands of civilians, it's pretty imperative that you let those civilians know by whatever means what's coming and how they can best protect themselves.

The 'sneak attack' stuff is just monster bad-civilians caught out in the open in the middle of air strikes and heavy artillery. Maybe Saudi Arabia does that zero fucks given but at least we can convince some of our other allies that doing those things is bad.

HTupolev

WHO ARE THESE 39%?!?
Imagine if you were watching the debate but felt that Trump was trustworthy and Hillary not. Think about stuff like the allegation of inciting rally violence, and the fact that Clinton didn't respond. From this angle Trump would have looked alright.

Bowdz

What in the world was "Iran is taking over Iraq"?

I have no idea where that conspiracy even came from and I'm pretty well versed on right-wing conspiracies.

It's hyperbolic for sure, but I don't think it's crazy to say that Iran is trying to exert a greater influence on Iraq. They have Shia militias in Iraq being run by Iranian advisors and the Iraqi government is certainly more friendly to Iran than at any time under Saddam.

But like everything the GOP does, they blow it up to the n'th degree making it into a complete bullshit talking point.

Ithil

This was by far the most aggressive she's been in the debates so far, she may have attacked him more than he attacked her this time.

It wasn't unwarranted, either.

shiba5

I'd like to take the time to point out that when you are going to conduct a military operation against an occupied city with hundreds of thousands of civilians, it's pretty imperative that you let those civilians know by whatever means what's coming and how they can best protect themselves.

The 'sneak attack' stuff is just monster bad-civilians caught out in the open in the middle of air strikes and heavy artillery. Maybe Saudi Arabia does that zero fucks given but at least we can convince some of our other allies that doing those things is bad.

He thinks they're all ISIS so to him it makes perfect sense. Because he's garbage.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Clinton was so good.

Yeah, the prep paid off.
The times she flubbed or deflected were mostly because of the lack of ability to get in depth on the question not due to actions by her in the past.

Yeah, the prep paid off.
The times she flubbed or deflected were mostly because of the lack of ability to get in depth on the question not due to actions by her in the past.
Yup. That 30 years answer was omg good..

The millennial (lol) women at this bar loved clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom