• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think the lasting legacy of this is going to be the "rigged" claims that won't play well.

rjinaz

The juxtaposition of "Lock Her Up" chants with "Jesus Saves" signs on CNN is hilarious.

It would be stupid but I would love it if the Hillary supporters responded with Trump is a rapist, LOCKHIMUP with signs and everything. Might start a war though so maybe not.

Christian

I'm ready for it to be over. I was ready two months ago. But now I'm REALLY ready. Sick of these diehard Trump people. Sick of Trump's stupid face. Ready and excited for Hillary and a Senate majority and new Supreme Court Justices. Excited. Let's move forward. Enough of this shit.

Grief.exe

Absolute garbage interpretation of what is happening here.

3Ua9oMi.png

I think the lasting legacy of this is going to be the "rigged" claims that won't play well.
There will be no proper way to gauge based on this election what will fly with a general electorate and what won't. Because Trump is literally just about the worst candidate the modern Republican Party could have produced. All of their flaws as perceived by the center are there, magnified by a million times and there's no upside to his candidacy.

I'm trying to think of what a Dem candidate this bad would look like and I can't. You might say Kanye for the celebrity and constantly saying dumb shit aspects, but a core element of Trump's platform is that he preaches hate against all non-white Christian men. There's no equivalent on the Democratic side.

Slacker

I'm starting to think Trump may have the write supremacist vote locked up.

David Duke ‏@DrDavidDuke
God bless Mr. Trump for not pledging to concede to a flawed or rigged election. These subversive criminals must be brought down!

Is there anything that Trump can challenge on election day to extend this out? I literally cannot take any more of this after its over.

Also if there was any other GOP nomineee, the wikileaks thing wouldn't even be an issue so no a lot of the negatives on democrats and CLinton wouldn't even exist without Trump as the nominee.

Link

The Autumn Wind
GIVE ME ALL THE TEARS!
You can already tell Republicans are prepping to use the logic of Hillary being illegitimate because any "real" Republican would have beaten her, so she doesn't have a mandate and it's their civic duty to obstruct anything she tries to accomplish.

Nafai1123

Banned
I imagine Trump demanding that they make slogans out of his bigly statements just so he can justify saying bigly and claiming he's saying "big league."

Diablos

Its sad. The GOP better grow a backbone and not let him run with this after he loses, unite with your opposition and stop this crazy man child from throwing a tantrum. It's so embarrassing.

I'm pissed that hes even doing this, even if he's bluffing he's still trying to delegitimize this election and impact turnout.

Zackat

I was really happy at first, Hillary slayed him.

But as I think about Trump saying he wouldn't accept the results has me kinda sad. This is terrible. I hope he gets absolutely routed.

The Chinese steel thing is so weird to me. Why does Trump think that the explanation makes him look good? It makes him look like someone who will take advantage of as many people as he can to further his own interests.

Hillary Clinton ‏@HillaryClinton 5m5 minutes ago
That feeling when you win three straight debates. #DebateNight

Also, I just want to say, this is not just Donald Trump fucking up. Hillary gave a masterclass in how you debate. This was a flawless performance from her.

zethren

Banned

Also, I just want to say, this is not just Donald Trump fucking up. Hillary gave a masterclass in how you debate. This was a flawless performance from her.

Agreed. She brought it all, tonight.

Joeytj

Banned
Man, every major media outlet in Mexico is also headlining with the Trump refuses to concede angle, and Hillary's response of: Horrifying.

Nothing else is dominating. The few other things are other anti-Trump shit.

Do you see what Trump is doing? No one is going to talk about how fucking good she did. It's all about Trump flirting with throwing democracy into turmoil.
Welcome to what it's like to be a woman, or a gay person, or a racial minority. This is what it is. We work twice as hard to be half as good. This is just the reality in which we live.

Clinton is freaking inspiring

Mizerman

Indeed. She earned it.

rjinaz

That feeling when you save America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom