• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxi

Banned
I am baffled that he thought he was going to win that one.

Reviewing her resume is probably how Hillary Clinton sex talks Bill in bed these days.
Like holy fuck that was vicious. You can tell she had that response memorized and was ready to unload it with the fury of a thousand suns.

Slacker

lol

George Takei ‏@GeorgeTakei 1h1 hour ago
I hear the bathrooms in Trump Tower are being relabeled "Bad Hombres" and "Nasty Women."

A9zhknP.png

oh god

he lost the breitbart poll

LMAO
I'm wondering what voodoo people are using to vote for Hillary. I tried to and it just showed the spinning load icon forever lol

Emarv

The "Puppet" moment is underrated. Trump almost cried.

For real. Her real moments when she baited his craziness back out were the puppet line and when "he choked" in front of the President of Mexico. He winced at both of those and really started to get angry again.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Got to see Hillary crush it tonight, NX gets revealed right as I wake up tomorrow, and I start my first table-read for a student film I got cast in on Friday. Damn good week.

Like holy fuck that was vicious. You can tell she had that response memorized and was ready to unload it with the fury of a thousand suns.

Trump's soul dark matter was snatched in that response from Hillary. I am willing to bet he's going to go on a tweetstorm tonight.

With everyone discussing Trump's comments regarding his lack of respect for peaceful transition of power, it's important to read again the note that George H.W. Bush left for Bill Clinton:

January 20, 1993

Dear Bill,

When I walked into this office just now I felt the same sense of wonder and respect that I felt four years ago. I know you will feel that too.

I wish you great happiness here. I never felt the loneliness some Presidents have described.

There will be very tough times, made even more difficult by criticism you may not think is fair. I’m not a very good one to give advice; but just don’t let the critics discourage you or push you off course.

You will be our President when you read this note. I wish you well. I wish your family well.

Your success now is our country’s success. I am rooting hard for you.

Good luck –

George

Slacker

ROFL holy hell I missed this but it had to be Jeffrey Lord, right?

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2h2 hours ago
Pundit on CNN defends the use of "bad hombres" by saying he heard that term on TV. In the 1950s. Did SNL start three days early?

Pundit on CNN defends the use of "bad hombres" by saying he heard that term on TV. In the 1950s. Did SNL start three days early?

Ding ding ding. Twas Jeffrey Lord.

jonjonaug

I think it was.

(inside trump's brain during the debate)

(just keep digging through the constant demon like voice that sounds oddly like Trump's father saying "you'll never be bigger than me")

this broad really messed up when she said me and my followers were deportable or whatever. all the twitter frogs that jr loves to hang out with changed their names to that, because everybody hates a bully like a dad or a woman calling you bad names. i see them all the time so i'm gonna win bigly

wait did she just say something about me. she's making an angry face so yes

"WHAT A NASTY WOMAN"

nailed it. i'm doing great tonight. shut up voice

I don't care. Fuck it. Robby Mook is so fucking hot.

Also, when they asked Hillary what she thought about him calling her a Nasty Woman: "I didn't even think about it."

QUEEN

Crocodile

Reporter to Clinton: "Do you think it will be awkward to work with the far-left liberals after Podesta called Sanders a doofus in the e-mails"

*Podesta is standing 2 meters behind Clinton*

LMAO

For real. Her real moments when she baited his craziness back out were the puppet line and when "he choked" in front of the President of Mexico. He winced at both of those and really started to get angry again.

I appreciated when he smiled and nodded like "goddamn right" when she mentioned that while she was in the situation room when Bin Laden was killed, he was taping Celebrity Apprentice. Like he was so goddamn proud of that. "Oh, while you guys were governmenting, I was here PUSHING LIL JON TO WIN by calling him Uncle Tom. Wait did you miss that part?"

Bowdz

mook seriously needs to get out in the sun some more lol

Lol, bro it's the middle of the election. The guy is lucky to get a few hours of time to himself. I think Tommy Vietor said that during the Obama 08 campaign, they had a colleague in his mid twenties whose hair went grey in the course of the election. They've always mentioned how fucking bad for your health running a campaign is.

So, I've watched Hillary for a long time. There was one thing in the debate that seriously pissed her off: and that was when Trump refused to acknowledge the 17 intelligence agencies that have said Russia is behind the hacks.

She can't stand people who don't listen to evidence and reason. She also drops her "g" when she's pissed. She did it there, and then she did it after he refused to concede if he lost.

DrMungo

Vox giving credit to Hillary and her campaign:

Fantastic performance from Hillary. Clinton Foundation answer has me thinking "Just answer the question!", but it's too deep to unpack in 2 minutes, especially with Trump interrupting. Loved Hillary's closing speech - so positive.

Ezra Klein is on point. All three debates were a cohesive strategy. She baited Donald for the first one trying to maximize the fallout. She pulled back on the second and tore him up at the last one. A knockout.

rjinaz

So the first time Trump said "bigly", my wife and I (mainly me) laughed so hard that our neighbors heard us and felt compelled to join us for the rest of the debate. It didn't help that he said "bigly" again before they'd even knocked on our door. Which, no offense to them, was kind of a bummer, since my wife and I were both drinking and they're both in the program. Made things slightly awkward. Could've been worse; they could have been Trump voters.

When she called Trump "Putin's puppet" I literally (figuratively) shit myself laughing. Like, fuck it, bury him. That was solid gold. My wife missed it, as she was getting a book from our daughter's room, and she came back like "why did everyone just go 'ohhhhh'". Whoops.

Hillary did very well. Trump did just awful. Worse than the previous two. He was pale, his skin was less orange than Hillary's, his eyes were bloodshot; he looked sickly. And his answers were just nonsense that even Chris Wallace was willing to call out as bullshit. And I think Wallace did great as a moderator; didn't take shit from either candidate, cut them off, cut off the audience, and asked some pointed and interesting questions. All in all, I was dreading every second of it and I actually enjoyed watching it.

Are there still Trumpers that argue he says big league at this point? Curious is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom