• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot twist: the secret two oppo tapes really exist, but they're waiting until Trump contests the election results and then when he tries to start his TV channel to drop them

Bowdz

So what happens first?

- Hillary campaigns in Arizona
- Hillary campaigns in Georgia
- Republicans unendorse Trump
- The next big oppo bomb is dropped

Ithil

So, I've watched Hillary for a long time. There was one thing in the debate that seriously pissed her off: and that was when Trump refused to acknowledge the 17 intelligence agencies that have said Russia is behind the hacks.

She can't stand people who don't listen to evidence and reason. She also drops her "g" when she's pissed. She did it there, and then she did it after he refused to concede if he lost.

She was angry when talking about his shitty answer to the sexual assault accusations too. Or at least, as angry as she'll show on stage.

So what happens first?

Surrogates in both AZ amd GA, she will stay glued to FL and possibly OH

Repubs start a trickle Friday, many more Saturday morning

Oppo is just going to be more Internet clips of Trump's own words.

Twist: Get the gang together in last week for big push in either FL or ATL

Measley

Omg Steele and other Republican guy are now implying that the Democrats are responsible for getting Trump the GOP Nomination.

I seriously hope the GOP takes good hard look at itself and realizes that it was their lunacy that allowed Trump to control their party. If they simply blame it on the Dems, they're not going to learn anything.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Guys, I think inviting Obama's half-brother really was the tipping point that puts this debate in the win column for Trump. It clearly rattled her.

Teggy

Ok Hugh, the Democrats sold Trump as an extremist and...that got him elected. And they also organized millions of voters who normally don't vote for Republicans to vote for him. (That second half was Michael Steele "just sayin'".

sazzy

uxMLmr.png

mo60

So what happens first?

You forgot something. You forgot the option Evan McMullin starts leading in Utah.

Paskil

I think tomorrow, I'll go buy a kiddie pool, print out the debate transcript (single side) and get into the pool naked with the transcript and just roll around in the paper, moaning, for like an hour.

Bowdz

Omg Steele and other Republican guy are now implying that the Democrats are responsible for getting Trump the GOP Nomination.

I love how the party of personal responsibility are unironically trying to blame Trump's rise on the Democrats.

No, he is your mistake. You assholes have riled up the base for years and ingrained the degree of loathing in the voting populace that allowed Trump to displace the so called deepest bench in a generation in the first place. He is the manifestation of all of your racist, sexist, homophobic, and intellectually bankrupt policies and behaviors.

If the GOP ever wants to fix the problem they nees to first take the fucking L and reason from there.

Zackat

If she rallies near me I am gonna go.
I think tomorrow, I'll go buy a kiddie pool, print out the debate transcript (single side) and get into the pool naked with the transcript and just roll around in the paper, moaning, for like an hour.
The paper cuts you could get from that.... Nope.

Lmao Hugh Hewitt was happy to support some one the Democrats got elected through violence and fraud until it turned out he was a sex predator

You can sense how ready Republicans are to dump Trump and pretend like none of this ever happened. Clinton and the corrupt media need to never let people forget what they did especially when there are still people supporting him. When Trump ends up in Jail after this election Rubio doesn't deserve a spot anywhere near the top of the ticket. At least Kasich held to his guns from the beginning even when Trump was doing better in the polls.

Chris Matthews just rambling in support of Trump on Iraq... what.

Matthews just basically came out in support with joining forces with Russia.

What happened to Chris Matthews?

rjinaz

Guys, I think inviting Obama's half-brother really was the tipping point that puts this debate in the win column for Trump. It clearly rattled her.

Trump going for the double threat, not realizing that only bigots like himself are afraid of Black men and Muslims.

kadotsu

Banned
I think this may be the worst location I have seen so far with these rallies/debates. That says a lot. Those deplorables are awful.

But wikileaks, though! The whistleblower platform. They are a paragon of justice and their modus operandi hasn't changed at all since Assange needed some political capital to get his ass out of rape charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom