• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we expect there to be any movement in the polls after this or will we just see a similar 8-9% lead for Clinton?

I expect the numbers to shift between 7-10 for the most part assuming no big oppo bombs drop. However if Trump does depress his own turnout with this rigged nonsense we could go much higher for the actual day. That looks to be the only way the house goes.

As a liberal bedwetter I donly hope people get out there and vote and aren't overconfident.

mlclmtckr

Banned
uxMLmr.png

Just wondering why slimgur?

CCS

Banned
I can't believe we've got to a point where one candidate called another a "nasty woman". It's quite literally primary school level discourse.

sazzy

That was one of the least bad things that happened.

Also, these UNLV students, Jesus Christ.

would love to know what they're all on

edit- i mean, its so stupid... what point are these idiots even trying to make? who are they supporting? or what?

Bowdz

Man, the commercial for Jorge Ramos' Hate Rising documentary is terrifying. Absolutely terrifying to see the full face of white nationalism in the form of neo Nazis.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
So, how did the third debate turn out? Was sleeping (night here in Italy) when it happened.

in a bizarre turn of events, Hillary Clinton has earned 420 electoral votes, Donald Trump has earned 69 electoral votes, and the remaining 49 votes have all vanished

Paskil

So, how did the third debate turn out? Was sleeping (night here in Italy) when it happened.

I recommend watching it. I will probably watch it again this weekend. My debate spider sense was correct, this was the best of all the debates this election cycle. This might be the best debate I've ever seen. I need to stew on that for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom