• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

Reading about Hillary's eMAiILzzZSS, I do think Cheryl Mills is a liability. Not because she's a lying murdering sociopath or anything, but because she gave crap advise to Hillary on how to address the email story. Neera Tanden and Podesta both shared frustrations about her, and it's probably true that she got Hillary in hot water in the past as well.

Anyways, I wonder how their group lunches are going these days now that everything is out in the open. Cheryl knows everyone hates her guts. Hillary knows a few of them are frustrated with her. Huma knows she's sublime and beyond reproach.

Eh these people aren't new to politics. They know shit isn't peaches and cream.

Diablos

How would this election ever go to the Supreme Court? And Trump is not cunning enough to plan for such a scenario.
-2000 like scenario where one state is too close to call and the election depends on it.
-Trump sues over false if not greatly exaggerated rigged claims and the courts get in a pissing match, ends up going to SCOTUS

I don't think Ginsburg would back off and I'm not sure anyone could force her to but I can see Trump trying to set it up even if it has no teeth

@Nate_Cohn
262 of the 1574 Upshot/Siena respondents in NC have now voted early. Clinton led among them 57-35%.

@Nate_Cohn
Clinton has an even larger 66 to 28 percent lead among those early voters (n=47) who did not vote in the 2012 election

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Democrats took a bare lead again today, increasing their #s in Washoe (Reno) in Nevada. This is very bad for the GOP!

Democratic - 4,051
Republican - 4,006

Iolo

You all saw that Upshot is releasing a Pennsylvania poll tomorrow morning, right? It's along the lines of their NC poll.

-2000 like scenario where one state is too close to call and the election depends on it.
-Trump sues over false if not greatly exaggerated rigged claims and the courts get in a pissing match, ends up going to SCOTUS

I don't think Ginsburg would back off and I'm not sure anyone could force her to but I can see Trump trying to set it up even if it has no teeth

There is no such state, barring something bizarre like California or New York flipping Red.

Clinton could lose a gaggle of swing states and still coast to victory on states she's 9+ In.

Slayven

Hahahahaha, piss off Chaffitz.

To think I was singing his praises not too long ago for his denouncement of Trump. Sad!

Worse thing is Chaffitz cited his daughter as the reason he couldn't endorse trump. So now it looks like he is shitting on his daughter

Im not up on the political memes, what is an Oppo?

In the early light of the dawn you sit in the cold crisp air. The darkness looms and the fog's wispy wetness cools you. Then from the ridge in the distance the first warm beam of the sun's rays creep up the horizon. They hit you with such warmth and dry embrace, the darkness and cold melt away.....That is oppo.

LMAO! Kayleigh on CNN just saying "she isn't part of the media". She couldn't even say it with a straight face.

Blow with the response. "You getting a check from this network? You part of the media."

January 12th: Nintendo Switch reveal
January 20th: Hillary's inauguration.

Going to be a good month.

March 2017: Nintendo Switch releases.
March 2017: Hillary is impeached for the first time of her administration.

More of a questionable month.

lol Trump's election party is going to be so salty. I wish it could be like one of those movies where everyone runs out of the terrible party to the good party next door.

Iolo

I'm thinking Trump is going to ensconce himself in his tower and not make a public appearance. Romney showed up to his own party eventually after hurriedly penning his concession speech (lol) but as we all suspect, the Donald will never concede.

smurfx

get some go again
lol Trump's election party is going to be so salty. I wish it could be like one of those movies where everyone runs out of the terrible party to the good party next door.
there needs to be a reporter embedded in the middle of the supporters writing down all the emotions on display throughout the night.

LMAO! Kayleigh on CNN just saying "she isn't part of the media". She couldn't even say it with a straight face.

Blow with the response. "You getting a check from this network? You part of the media."

This person is at a cult-member level delusion (Or a very well-trained actress with purposefully stupid crafted arguments/answers).

They ask her about something stupid/damning/offensive/flip-flop that trump said and her answer is always *shakes head* "That's not how I heard it/Not exactly...[pivot/bullshit talking points/we have to focus on the issues]". It's an SNL character at this point.

Trump won't have a concession speech. He will have surrogates out to downplay the numbers, overtly questioning their validity. I fully expect Mr. "Says Who?" in the mix out front threatening any media outlet that reports that Clinton won.

Then the recriminations and finger-pointing starts, and my dream of Reince and Ryan sullenly mouthing words that sorta sound like, "We'll get 'em next time" while Bannon and David Duke are masturbating to kitten-stomping videos from Jeff Sessions' private collection, in some hollowed-out volcano lair.

I imagine Trump's concession speech will have him telling the audience he won.
Look. Okay, I won. I won. Believe me. We won bigly. We won North Happylands 34 electoral votes. But these people, this media. They won't report it. They won't. They're all lyin' crooked media. It's rigged. It's a rigged system, folks. And when I take the oath of office on January 49th, no one here will talk about it. They don't talk about it folks. They don't. We won bigly. We won so bigly. So bigly. Believe me.

Debirudog

Trump: This country is done! You people have wasted all my time and for what? We could've made America great again but now I'm stuck with you losers, each and everyone...you're fired.

Or something like that.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Rigged MSM, Rigged polls, rigged voter suppression. The real America he knows voted for him. 50k people at a rally in wherever the fuck can't be wrong.

January 12th: Nintendo Switch reveal
January 20th: Hillary's inauguration.

Going to be a good month.

March 2017: Nintendo Switch releases.
March 2017: Hillary is impeached for the first time of her administration.

More of a questionable month.
I believe you misspelled "Hillary signs immigration reform into law"

Syncytia

Oppo conspiracy theory: The Butcher of Benghazi has some real damning oppo hidden away somewhere. Like, impeachment level in the event of a President Trump. Probably even more if the race is really tight. But Hillary is ahead and nearly guaranteed to win and they're keeping things under wraps until after the election. At that point things can trickle out, and maybe most importantly, something big will have been released by the time we start talking about mid terms. Dems don't let fade away from the media any and every republican who publicly supported Donald.

I imagine Trump's concession speech will have him telling the audience he won.

There will without a doubt be a lot of rigged in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom