• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrokai

January 12th: Nintendo Switch reveal
January 20th: Hillary's inauguration.

Going to be a good month.

March 2017: Nintendo Switch releases.
March 2017: Hillary is impeached for the first time of her administration.

More of a questionable month.

Ugh.... Is "impeaching Hillary" going to be the new "repeal Obamacare"?

Also, what fucks if they undermine the first female president's legitimacy by constantly impeaching her. I see it happening.

Will/Can they do this?

Another super important reason to get a majority in the Senate and the House.

If the GOP really tries to block the supreme Court for another 4 years once Hillary is elected there should be some sort of rule that sets a maximum time for ignoring a nomination. This could get ridiculous. If someone else goes we could have a 7 person supreme Court

Diablos

There is no such state, barring something bizarre like California or New York flipping Red.

Clinton could lose a gaggle of swing states and still coast to victory on states she's 9+ In.
She could but I'm still counting on Trump challenging the results based on stupid baseless claims of rigging. I doubt it would get to the SCOTUS but the GOP is so spineless when dealing with him it's hard to say.

How about Newt flipping out at Megyn Kelly. What an asshole.

Iolo

If Trump truly believes he's going to win, then he may have a cameraperson in his war room on election night to capture him on his way to glory. The only question then is, if everything goes south as expected, whether that person can make it out alive with the tape.

TX is setting early voting records. Almost 20% of all registered voters in Travis County (Austin) have voted in the first 3 days.

9IQvKRa.jpg

Teggy

Trump's concession will be something like, "We have started a revolution and that revolution continues...tonight on Facebook live. Make sure to tune in! Also buy a hat!"

Teggy

Wow, what happened to Lou Dobbs? Wasn't he a self proclaimed independent? He seems practically in the alt right.

(This in response to an article about mcmuffin)

Lou Dobbs
Lou Dobbs‏ @LouDobbs

Look Deeper, He's nothing but a Globalist, Romney and Mormon Mafia Tool #MAGA #AmericaFirst #TrumpPence16 #TrumpTrain #Dobbs

how many of these counties are D friendly?

Travis, Bexar, and Dallas are very Democratic. Obama won Travis by 24 points in 2012. Collin was very Republican but should have a large number of college educated women. Denton was a red County in 12 but is a college town and I could see moving some. El Paso is another big blue County turning out well.

Harris is the interesting one. It was virtually tied in 2012 but has a huge African American population and I could see it moving some as well. Jesus, 1.2 million voted in Harris in 2012

ERB guys probably are going to lose a lot of subscribers, I imagine. It's almost like it's okay that people can have biases and objectively think one person is bad, but the deplorables won't see that, they just want to see their favorite people rapping about Vader versus Hitler
while rooting for Hitler

Slayven

ERB guys probably are going to lose a lot of subscribers, I imagine. It's almost like it's okay that people can have biases and objectively think one person is bad, but the deplorables won't see that, they just want to see their favorite people rapping about Vader versus Hitler
while rooting for Hitler

Hahaha read the comments, salty as fuck.

HRC did have all the lines, i died when they have doing the Roger Rabbit

Obama won Harris by a trivial amount in 2012. Some polling there has Hillary winning it by double digits.

I don't think Hillary will win Texas but I think she comes pretty damn close.

Kelly can stay at Fox. I don't really want to have to deal with her on a more legitimate network and honestly I'm not sure who is paying her 20 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom